Author Topic: The Making Of Wanjigi  (Read 6720 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: The Making Of Wanjigi
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2022, 10:15:56 AM »
I dont think you have much of an option.
Na bado ukichezea watatoa mishale...they take the land and send a million of your people destitute.
Hii lazima mulipe deni.

Kalenjin ni people of their words.
So expect to share in the bounty.
Kama ni wizi - you will get a chance too.
Kama ni maendeleo - mutapata pia.

Mimi I will watch from the distance.
Bora niweze to kuinvest mau forest bila maneno mingi.

I just love people who involve themselves emotionally in siasa.

Okay wishful thinking. Thank your God we support Ruto. We will actually wven decide the make up of his government you and sudi will get no appointment apart from a few tenders so that you get money ro spend back to yellow yellow GEMA Women. In all we will control mzito like a remote control. We will also allow him to reemploy you in posta and police where no skill is needed. You can then het rich by taking bribes from governors and becoming mbirrionaires since you know no hard work.
Hopefully you wont still posta containers with poisonous snakes.
PEV will be an affair between you and luos. Try touch a single Kikuyu there ndio utaona moto. Our support will everporate. Dont dare hide in maize farms and through arrows this time we will deal with you like burukenge we will run you out of RV bana you will cry like little children 2 million worriors will be fodder for canon. Ujawahi ona vita Pundit. You wont have any home. Should Kikuyus be overwhelmed we will send now a bout 200 military commanders hope we will get KPR guns by July . Be very careful and fearful.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2022, 10:19:16 AM »
War is the last resort of the kalenjin nation.
Last option if Kinotis violently rigged elections and Koomes refused to do justice.
Hapo prepare for war. I dont think Kalenjin will stomach such an injustice knowing Raila is their enemy numero uno.
Dont think Kalenjin ni watu ya kuogopa bunduki :)
You dont know war.
You dont know Kalenjin in war mode.
If kikuyus with all their mau mau experience could do zilch.
Do you think Meru commandos will do anything.
My friend war in kalenjin is serious business.
Sio Munguki 1,000 that you need to pay or mobilize.
It's 7 million people at war.
Sio MCHEZO. I saw it first in 1992.
I still remember that war cry and how entire society transformed instantly to a war mode.  It still surreal. It's a spectacle.
SIO mchezo. I had never heard a war cry in my life before.
So we hear this strange cry - that said attack molo three times - and stopped - next ridge another woman picked the war cry - attack molo three times. Stopped - and it went on ridge to ridge - it real art of communication because only one woman who hear it first - repeat those words - and stop as next women in next ridge or village - so it doesnt become nduruuu!
Immediately the school bell was rang - we were told to go home.
By time we are getting out of the gate - the rules have change - men walked on right side - women on left side.
Men had already worn shorts - and armed themsleves. You hear war cry - you stop everything - pick your weapons and move.
Women immediately go to their kitchen and cook food....and leave it at the roadside
Assembled in village points...our school became the assembly points...thousands of warriors.
In 2hours time - there long line of warriors matching all the way from Transamara.
Women were preparing food and leaving on the road...
There is no talking...it just business of war...only talk happen in those assembly point.
At assembly points everyone dress in shorts and shukas - is briefed - warriors split based on clans - and leaders elected
Military strategist - Laibons - and age set leaders -then decide on how to approach the war.
I had not seen so many armed people in my life.
Within six hours - men as far as transmara - were entering the forest.
Definitely Luos will be in the theatre too.
Uhuru has to ensure we have free and fair election.
He has all the cards to do that.
Otherwise 2007 will look like child play.
It will be huge disaster because kalenjin have even more jobless frustrated youths than little ones kibaki had fired in 2002.
It will human wave attack of 2 million young men - deployed in shortest possible time - and wrecking destruction in shortest possible time.
By the time you will think of retatation or defending yourself - we will be talking 3 million IDPS.
Huge destructions of scale that will beat 92 and 2007.
It will be a flash of destruction that will last 48hours max...two nights...and destruction in it's wake will shock the world.
Ruto has managed to unite Kalenjin so if it comes to it - it will be waged on all fronts of kalenjin land.

Please do not wake that monster.

PEV will be an affair between you and luos. Try touch a single Kikuyu there ndio utaona moto. Our support will everporate. Dont dare hide in maize farms and through arrows this time we will deal with you like burukenge we will run you out of RV bana you will cry like little children 2 million worriors will be fodder for canon. Ujawahi ona vita Pundit. You wont have any home. Should Kikuyus be overwhelmed we will send now a bout 200 military commanders hope we will get KPR guns by July . Ne very careful and fearful.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2022, 10:56:18 AM »
Everyone wants free and fair elections,we GEMA obviously wont stomach any rigging against Ruto we have our mechanism to deal with that.
All what you described as been passed by the times the youth today won't understand the war cries its digital era,the women are busy with their own lifes to repeat war cries. We are in 2022 not 1992,thats what TPLF thought they marched to strangle the neck like before years only to be vaporized in 21century with drones. Same with will repeat in Kenya.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2022, 10:56:54 AM »
Ati GEMA decide who will be president. Your days are over come August 2022. Gema will have no say in the next govt for a long way to come whoever takes over. One thing you never seem to acknowledge is Gema presidency ended in 2007 with Kibaki stealing the elections. Uhuru's presidency ends in shambles as it was an historical accident.
Just kiss power goodbye and dream of the past glory years.

Kalenjins are a nobody in the greater equation of Kenya. Sorry. We GEMA decide whi is president and other bla bla bla. As of now we decide its Ruto. We can even decide its an ogiek or turkana and it will be thats why baba is following us like honey.
You are bitter of course hope your hangovers is done

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2022, 11:01:51 AM »
Yes I suspect GEMA poor will attack their rich before Kalenjin land there..
If you do it fast - Kalenjin will look for enemies in western front.
It will be like 2007 - Luo and Kalenjin worked together - in 1992 it was different.
If that happens then woe unto Luos and Luhyas and Gusiis if they will be seen as the enemy.

Best is free and fair elections

But signs are ominous.

UDA already sent a letter to ICC.
Uhuru and his gov are engaging in violent rigging already.

As for consequences - people will deal with it after it comes. When drones start - Kalenjin will wave the white flag - but millions would already be suffering.

That is assuming Kenya military remain united.

If they dont - it become another Ethiopia - a civil war with no end.

Everyone wants free and fair elections,we GEMA obviously wont stomach any rigging against Ruto we have our mechanism to deal with that.
All what you described as been passed by the times the youth today won't understand the war cries its digital era,the women are busy with their own lifes to repeat war cries. We are in 2022 not 1992,thats what TPLF thought they marched to strangle the neck like before years only to be vaporized in 21century with drones. Same with will repeat in Kenya.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2022, 12:05:54 PM »
Ati GEMA decide who will be president. Your days are over come August 2022. Gema will have no say in the next govt for a long way to come whoever takes over. One thing you never seem to acknowledge is Gema presidency ended in 2007 with Kibaki stealing the elections. Uhuru's presidency ends in shambles as it was an historical accident.
Just kiss power goodbye and dream of the past glory years.

Kalenjins are a nobody in the greater equation of Kenya. Sorry. We GEMA decide whi is president and other bla bla bla. As of now we decide its Ruto. We can even decide its an ogiek or turkana and it will be thats why baba is following us like honey.
You are bitter of course hope your hangovers is done
I am a businessman and land owner. I eat outside government.
Maybe when Pundit gets a tender he will throw one my way. Alternatively I can hook him up with a Kawira or Kendi and eat the money indirectly.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2022, 12:37:59 PM »
Even the mama mbogas and boda boda riders are business owners and have land mainly in oshago. Nothing big in Kenya.
Under Ruto or anyone else, most tenders will go to the usual suspects. New entrants will only be close relatives to the top dog.

I am a businessman and land owner. I eat outside government.
Maybe when Pundit gets a tender he will throw one my way. Alternatively I can hook him up with a Kawira or Kendi and eat the money indirectly.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2022, 12:58:18 PM »
Kinoti was just wasting time - and building Wanjigi - who has transformed from a wheeler dealer thug into a democracy icon :) Hii kenya kweli - just like Raila transformed from treason to handshake.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2022, 02:45:17 PM »
Kinoti was just wasting time - and building Wanjigi - who has transformed from a wheeler dealer thug into a democracy icon :) Hii kenya kweli - just like Raila transformed from treason to handshake.
Where has Wanjigi transfomed into Democratic icon? So now tell us what governor he will get
Hii chocha ya mtu wako itakuumiza,I know you would want anyone against Gatheca to be important but be objective

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2022, 02:55:20 PM »
He is now a freedom fighter - how he goes from here - really depend on him - but certainly he can align himself with anti-gatheca oppressed folks -

Kinoti is helping him clean himself of the orange stench.

Your small IQ is of course making it difficult for your to comprehend complex stuff

Where has Wanjigi transfomed into Democratic icon? So now tell us what governor he will get
Hii chocha ya mtu wako itakuumiza,I know you would want anyone against Gatheca to be important but be objective

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2022, 03:48:31 PM »
Njuri Miraa

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2022, 03:59:58 PM »
Wanjigi remains a looter of public funds. A billionaire known for not producing anything but delivering lots of air to the Kenya government agancies.

Kinoti is the worst head of DCI. He has started so many cases and never been able to get one closed.

He is now a freedom fighter - how he goes from here - really depend on him - but certainly he can align himself with anti-gatheca oppressed folks -

Your small IQ is of course making it difficult for your to comprehend complex stuff

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2022, 02:10:12 AM »
But you took his money in NASA - and now he is now freedom fighter - fight for democracy in ODM. Next he should hold ODM delegate conference and endorse himself to run on ODM ticket.

ODM and Luo Nyanza  can do with some democracy :)

Wanjigi remains a looter of public funds. A billionaire known for not producing anything but delivering lots of air to the Kenya government agancies.

Kinoti is the worst head of DCI. He has started so many cases and never been able to get one closed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2022, 04:10:14 AM »
Wanjigi double down on Azimio - describe him as JUDAS

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2022, 04:29:44 AM »

Let hear from kikuyus like Noway, Plato and others if he is freedom fighter and if they will vote for him..Pundit tuliza fermented mursik na pombe utakorogeka akili bure. Wanjigi is a nobody in Kenyas politics. If Kinoti a mere government officer was able to jail im one night then who is he?
Don't let your hatred for gatheca cloud your thinking be mature

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2022, 04:40:45 AM »
I am the most objective person you can ever dream of meeting.
Wanjigi is playing this intelligently
He has refused to reduce himself to Kinoti level. Brilliant.
Now he has trained his guns on Raila. Brilliant.
How does he goes from here. First he need a bitter divorce with ODM.
That will keep him in some dramas and buy him political legitimacy.
Can he win any seat...nope. Unless he goes for Mp seat.
Is he useful - very useful - not as wheeler dealer but now as legitimate cog in fighting Raila in Mt Kenya.
Raila is trying to shed his snake skin in Mt kenya eyes - and Jimmy Wanjigi  is shouting...snake

Wanjigi should do two things 1) Give Ruto campaign finances 2) Join Ruto presidential campaign team - against Gatheca-Raila in Mt Kenya..in exchange of more chinese brokerage.

If he is smart that is  - he will know what to do- i

f he fight gatheca-raila alone he is will not get the airtime.

He has to latch onto UDA and join the brigade

Let hear from kikuyus like Noway, Plato and others if he is freedom fighter and if they will vote for him..Pundit tuliza fermented mursik na pombe utakorogeka akili bure. Wanjigi is a nobody in Kenyas politics. If Kinoti a mere government officer was able to jail im one night then who is he?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2022, 05:39:48 AM »
I am the most objective person you can ever dream of meeting.
Wanjigi is playing this intelligently
He has refused to reduce himself to Kinoti level. Brilliant.
Now he has trained his guns on Raila. Brilliant.
How does he goes from here. First he need a bitter divorce with ODM.
That will keep him in some dramas and buy him political legitimacy.
Can he win any seat...nope. Unless he goes for Mp seat.
Is he useful - very useful - not as wheeler dealer but now as legitimate cog in fighting Raila in Mt Kenya.
Raila is trying to shed his snake skin in Mt kenya eyes - and Jimmy Wanjigi  is shouting...snake

Wanjigi should do two things 1) Give Ruto campaign finances 2) Join Ruto presidential campaign team - against Gatheca-Raila in Mt Kenya..in exchange of more chinese brokerage.

If he is smart that is  - he will know what to do- i

f he fight gatheca-raila alone he is will not get the airtime.

He has to latch onto UDA and join the brigade

So you are saying Muranga voters can vote in Wanjigi as MP?
Sasa hii ni bhangi na mursik pamoja
Unless you give him a MP in kalenjin RV hamna bahati. GEMA we don't work on autopilot like other kabilas. Wake up from you hallucinations

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2022, 06:11:05 AM »
My friend Uhuru is just completing his 2nd term.
Wanjigi has more credential than Uhuru.
GEMA can elect a dog as long as it sold intelligently
Wanjigi can definitely win MP seat in Nairobi or Muranga
All he need is to spend 200M kshs.
He can actually wait for UDA or whoever is popular to win - and he buys him off.

Your LOW IQ is embarrasing.

Unless you give him a MP in kalenjin RV hamna bahati. GEMA we don't work on autopilot like other kabilas. Wake up from you hallucinations

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2022, 08:15:00 AM »
My friend Uhuru is just completing his 2nd term.
Wanjigi has more credential than Uhuru.
GEMA can elect a dog as long as it sold intelligently
Wanjigi can definitely win MP seat in Nairobi or Muranga
All he need is to spend 200M kshs.
He can actually wait for UDA or whoever is popular to win - and he buys him off.

Your LOW IQ is embarrasing.

Behold the genius computer pundit at every conversation his genius trick is bribing.
You need mental recalibration,if this is how Moi kickbacks and corruption have gotten to your round soot big white teeth head then you are beyond any redemption.
Any solution to you starts and ends with corruption. Moi university graduate

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2022, 08:34:48 AM »
Very good. Practise mapema and rehearse kalenjin matusi. When Ruto become PORK - I am sure we will hear about our big white teeth and our black skin. If you drank enough milk like we do - you wont have weak bow legs, weak brown teeth and weak body stature.

Behold the genius computer pundit at every conversation his genius trick is bribing.
You need mental recalibration,if this is how Moi kickbacks and corruption have gotten to your round soot big white teeth head then you are beyond any redemption.
Any solution to you starts and ends with corruption. Moi university graduate