Author Topic: American fleeing democrat hell hole en masse  (Read 3508 times)

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
American fleeing democrat hell hole en masse
« on: January 10, 2022, 11:04:02 AM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: American fleeing democrat hell hole en masse
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 02:04:21 PM »
State of California population 40M.
So here were are talking of less than 1% of the population. Counting the Latinos craossing in from Mexico am sure the population in California is back to plus.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 03:27:11 PM »
So here were are talking of less than 1% of the population. Counting the Latinos craossing in from Mexico am sure the population in California is back to plus.

Whoa!!
I studied demographics when I was in college, and when I saw this i was like "this is normal American behavior". Every so often there is a significant demographic shift as people age, switch jobs, and move to cheaper areas like SW or SE. At the same time there are specialized units moving into CA - seeking education, better jobs, etc. The pandemic has also made people think faster about downsizing, so those in their 50s to 60s they are quitting in droves. A lot of my friends moved from NE to TX for a slower life.
SO STOP THE LIES

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 09:41:03 PM »
I know some. Not surprised by numbers and places. Midterms will tell full story. Brandon.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 10:09:04 PM »
I know some. Not surprised by numbers and places. Midterms will tell full story. Brandon.

I read there's a clash between Clintons (Biden) vs Obama (kamala). And that kamala has been sidelined.

They'll need another emergency to avoid losing

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 11:51:58 PM »
This seems to be mostly a cost-of-living shift. California in the back ground of income earnings is crazy. You cannot for example explain the rationale on housing cost (rent or buy). Homelessness or living in shelters is slowly becoming normal.

Whoa!!
I studied demographics when I was in college, and when I saw this i was like "this is normal American behavior". Every so often there is a significant demographic shift as people age, switch jobs, and move to cheaper areas like SW or SE. At the same time there are specialized units moving into CA - seeking education, better jobs, etc. The pandemic has also made people think faster about downsizing, so those in their 50s to 60s they are quitting in droves. A lot of my friends moved from NE to TX for a slower life.
SO STOP THE LIES

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 08:53:41 PM »
Hamellica is collapsing blathas. Flee that foresaken place before Jerome Powell crashes the economy permanently later this year blathas.
That 30 TRILLION debt will never be repaid
In fact China and Russia might occupy USA soon
But kaa hapo hapo if you love the place..as long as you don't cry monster tears when what I have just said comes true. Why do you think some of us fled that place zamaaaani? When we told you Goldman crashed the economy through grand larceny during subprime in 07/08 watu walifikiria tunapiga tu story, Now the problem is 100 times bigger and the bubble is about to be popped!  :D

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2022, 01:27:54 AM »
Hamellica is collapsing blathas. Flee that foresaken place before Jerome Powell crashes the economy permanently later this year blathas.
But kaa hapo hapo if you love the place..as long as you don't cry monster tears when what I have just said comes true. Why do you think some of us fled that place zamaaaani? When we told you Goldman crashed the economy through grand larceny during subprime in 07/08 watu walifikiria tunapiga tu story, Now the problem is 100 times bigger and the bubble is about to be popped!  :D

Do you think they'll sue chinaman for damages resulting from wuflu? This should probably... maybe...balance the books!

They have somehow let wuflu inflict some serious damage.... and they keep saying that "science" is changing!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2022, 05:55:52 AM »

I have chosen to die with the eagle. You maisha hapa ni nyweee. Barbara these fine gals. I am riding this dollar boom to the bitter end. By the way miaka inasonga blatheee..blather.. the other day Akina bill Clinton were Vijaya now they are gukas..foxy brown as a girl showing use teats in huko philly now she is a,cucu mkuu..Lauryn hill I bought 2 cds of her platinum album, fujees ..I am heading to Qatar for world cup..I want to be there and watch hiyo kitu live live

Offline bimnji

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2022, 08:43:15 AM »
The demographic change is only helping paint more red states blue. We have seen this in Ga and Az. The next to fall will be the mighty Texas

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2022, 10:46:32 AM »
That is why GOP is jerrymandering the voting districts to keep the White dominance. It will not last for long. Instead GOp should embrace the conservertive Hispanics and make them their allies. It is me saying, but they are too dumb to think beyond their skin colour.

The demographic change is only helping paint more red states blue. We have seen this in Ga and Az. The next to fall will be the mighty Texas

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2022, 04:14:12 PM »

Do you think they'll sue chinaman for damages resulting from wuflu? This should probably... maybe...balance the books!

They have somehow let wuflu inflict some serious damage.... and they keep saying that "science" is changing!

Corona-hoax  with its "changing science" will go on mpaka 2025.
Watch Ukraine very carefully. Troops are amassing hapo.
And Taiwan where all the computer chips that run the world are coming from. I highly suspect the conflict will start hapo.
USA today is like Weimar Germany before the war. A brutal dictator emerging hapo amid the chaos who will enact martial law hapo cannot be ruled out.
When the economy crashes later this year things are going to get very thick for Los Estados Unidos.
It will take at least two decades for the economy to recover after that.
Ni hayo tuuuuu!

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2022, 04:16:17 PM »

I have chosen to die with the eagle. You maisha hapa ni nyweee. Barbara these fine gals. I am riding this dollar boom to the bitter end. By the way miaka inasonga blatheee..blather.. the other day Akina bill Clinton were Vijaya now they are gukas..foxy brown as a girl showing use teats in huko philly now she is a,cucu mkuu..Lauryn hill I bought 2 cds of her platinum album, fujees ..I am heading to Qatar for world cup..I want to be there and watch hiyo kitu live live

hehehehehehe jienjoy while it lasts blathee. But it won't last long. Pensions will be wiped out. Banks shuttered. A US default on its bonds will hit the world like an atom bomb. At least you have invested in Kwiinya. Those with nothing invested outside Kwa Biden will cry the most!!!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2022, 04:17:45 PM »
Have you taken your meds today morning? :o :o :o

Corona-hoax  with its "changing science" will go on mpaka 2025.
Watch Ukraine very carefully. Troops are amassing hapo.
And Taiwan where all the computer chips that run the world are coming from. I highly suspect the conflict will start hapo.
USA today is like Weimar Germany before the war. A brutal dictator emerging hapo amid the chaos who will enact martial law hapo cannot be ruled out.
When the economy crashes later this year things are going to get very thick for Los Estados Unidos.
It will take at least two decades for the economy to recover after that.
Ni hayo tuuuuu!

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2022, 04:20:24 PM »
Have you taken your meds today morning? :o :o :o
Have you taken yours? :D
30 TRILLION usd in debt. Inflation the highest in 40 years. 100million Americans out of the labour force permanently (structural unemployment).
If you think this is normal without having taken your meds then you need a different psychiatrist  :D :D :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2022, 05:10:59 PM »
Sawa. Will remind you early January 2023 of your predictions.

I have noted your name, Smoothie wa madawa.

Have you taken yours? :D
30 TRILLION usd in debt. Inflation the highest in 40 years. 100million Americans out of the labour force permanently (structural unemployment).
If you think this is normal without having taken your meds then you need a different psychiatrist  :D :D :D

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2022, 06:42:32 PM »
When they soon introduce climate change mad reforms Hamellica explodes. No more gas car, tax breathing carbon, limit travel by car or plane, China social credit system, green footprint major job loses, nationalization like Lenin Russia 1917.
Brandon.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2022, 06:57:19 PM »
When they soon introduce climate change mad reforms Hamellica explodes. No more gas car, tax breathing carbon, limit travel by car or plane, China social credit system, green footprint major job loses, nationalization like Lenin Russia 1917.
Brandon.

Kumbe we ni mzee wa kijiji sitting on a three legged stool.
These chaps do not know what's coming. They are still drinking mainstream media Kool Aid daily thinking all is well and the world is flowers and chocolates  :hee20hee20hee:

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2022, 12:05:47 AM »
So where do you inform yourself Mr Know it all?
you remind me of the prophets who see the world ending tomorrow.

Kumbe we ni mzee wa kijiji sitting on a three legged stool.
These chaps do not know what's coming. They are still drinking mainstream media Kool Aid daily thinking all is well and the world is flowers and chocolates  :hee20hee20hee: