Author Topic: RV Still Believe In Polls ? Ambithos Infortrack Now says Raila will Win 2022  (Read 4259 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-12-27-raila-edges-out-ruto-as-most-popular-presidential-candidate-in-new-poll/

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-12-27-raila-edges-out-ruto-as-most-popular-presidential-candidate-in-new-poll/
Yes I knew thats where it was heading to. I have never supported any polls. During Kibakis time they tried selling this narrative to GEMA to try and weaken outlr resolve for the 2007 elections lakini wapi. We rubbed their noses on the ground

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I believe in polls to some extend - I normally make MOASS because I think they dont do a proper job sampling - most polls are credible however we have a few obvious ones Angel Ambitho from Bondo and the Odingas are doing her thing.

If all polls were to show similar trend - then

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kenyan opinion polls have never in Kenyan history predicted a correct Presidential poll outcome. This is a fact. Believe them at your own peril.

Yes I knew thats where it was heading to. I have never supported any polls. During Kibakis time they tried selling this narrative to GEMA to try and weaken outlr resolve for the 2007 elections lakini wapi. We rubbed their noses on the ground

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Should Ambitho worry about security?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
No. She is known for her games.

/photo/1

Should Ambitho worry about security?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
This is just the beginning. By June 2022 opinion polls it wil be baba 51 Ruto 46% its really laughable the projection always is predictable. Generally Mlima people care less about the opinion polls,apo kwa debe ndio mtajua hamjui.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline mankind

• Superstar
This is just the beginning. By June 2022 opinion polls it wil be baba 51 Ruto 46% its really laughable the projection always is predictable. Generally Mlima people care less about the opinion polls,apo kwa debe ndio mtajua hamjui.

Njuri don't let the secret out.  Pundit will crucify you for disagreeing with polls when we all know don't work especially in poor countries where mostly urban people even in those small towns in the villages tend to be the ones reached by pollsters.  The majority rural folks then come out and vote overwhelmingly against the predictions and that is where chaos start because a perception that had been created justifies cries of rigging just as it happened in 2007.I  fear the same script will be attempted against the DP too. Even Miguna knows 07 was a fluke.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kenya is special land. Losers became president by fluke or crook and winners demonized to death.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline patel

• Enigma

Kikuyu 'idiots' know they are hustling because kenyatta stole their land. They are fully aware kenyatta and his cronies stole the million acre settlement scheme money. There are also aware how kenyatta criminal enterprise continues to rob them especially in dairy farming....

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

Njuri don't let the secret out.  Pundit will crucify you for disagreeing with polls when we all know don't work especially in poor countries where mostly urban people even in those small towns in the villages tend to be the ones reached by pollsters.  The majority rural folks then come out and vote overwhelmingly against the predictions and that is where chaos start because a perception that had been created justifies cries of rigging just as it happened in 2007.I  fear the same script will be attempted against the DP too. Even Miguna knows 07 was a fluke.
Precisely The rural folks are the ones that come out and overthrow the fake numbers of the pollsters. Can't say more!!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Like any other Kenyans, Kikuyus need Ruto, an ordinary, honest, hard-working man, to lead them to prosperity. They could trust Kibaki or drunkard Uhuru for leadership, with their significant flaws. In that case, then they can afford Ruto, who will be 100X better than the two in steering Kenya's economy to better heights.  Trucking in America is considered a low-skilled career by the US government. On average, a truck driver takes home between 23K to 39K a year, even if their 1099 shows they made 200K+ a year. Cost of repairs, horrible food, fuel, time away from family, and daily expenses on the road eat away that 200K earnings to the low 40K range by the end of the year. According to most truckers I have talked to, I believe given a choice between flipping burgers or trucking, flipping burgers is a better option for several reasons. Little stress, much-needed hometime, because you get to go home daily, get benefits, and not be exposed to stress, like in trucking. If a trucker is lucky to be among the 5% that saves money, all that money will go down the drain in medical bills starting at age 50. Trucking is one of the most dangerous jobs in America healthwise. Most truckers are dead by 60. If they are still alive, they are usually walking dead with diabetes, an incoming stroke, or a heart attack. It is not about how you make, but what you keep, and how safe you will be at age 70s and beyond!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Btw - we never consider such factors - but very insightful.
Like any other Kenyans, Kikuyus need Ruto, an ordinary, honest, hard-working man, to lead them to prosperity. They could trust Kibaki or drunkard Uhuru for leadership, with their significant flaws. In that case, then they can afford Ruto, who will be 100X better than the two in steering Kenya's economy to better heights.  Trucking in America is considered a low-skilled career by the US government. On average, a truck driver takes home between 23K to 39K a year, even if their 1099 shows they made 200K+ a year. Cost of repairs, horrible food, fuel, time away from family, and daily expenses on the road eat away that 200K earnings to the low 40K range by the end of the year. According to most truckers I have talked to, I believe given a choice between flipping burgers or trucking, flipping burgers is a better option for several reasons. Little stress, much-needed hometime, because you get to go home daily, get benefits, and not be exposed to stress, like in trucking. If a trucker is lucky to be among the 5% that saves money, all that money will go down the drain in medical bills starting at age 50. Trucking is one of the most dangerous jobs in America healthwise. Most truckers are dead by 60. If they are still alive, they are usually walking dead with diabetes, an incoming stroke, or a heart attack. It is not about how you make, but what you keep, and how safe you will be at age 70s and beyond!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If I believe in opinion polls totality I wont be doing MOASS. The problem with our opinion polls - apart from takataka like InfoTrack - I believe is lack of proper sampling. Otherwise NIS type where budget is not an issue - will get it right.

To attempt to sample 2,000 people in a country with so many diverse tribes (one main factors in election) is not easy

Also they should have no problem doing sampling of rural and urban population.

Opinion polls are important and I am sure every party is doing their own internal ones.

There are of course those massaged for propaganda like InfoTrack and you can easily tell where they cooked.

Dont dismiss the polls entirely but dont trust them entirely too.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline mankind

• Superstar
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8wHqwK9/

Trucking is very tricky. You have to find the right balance to make it. Less than a year before we graduated from college in Michigan ,it became obvious that getting a job let alone OPT was going to be a challenge for most international students so we came up with an idea to try trucking. Luckily for me my cousin hooked me up with an internship and I moved to New England but a few of my buddies got their CDLs  and got in. Back then the big companies would offer free training then you had to work with them for a while to pay back. By 2007-08 we got together and formed a small trucking company to run our own. Since I couldnt leave my job which I had been hired on a contractual basis I bought a truck and got a driver and another one 6 months later. Now from an insiders perspective I can tell you for sure that you see a lot of money on paper but your take home is very little. To give you an example on a weekly basis you need to gross about 5000 dollars which then breaks down as follows, diesel about 1500 bucks minimum, driver at 25-30% of gross translates to 1250-1500 bucks, tolls another 100-200 depending on where you go, dispatch fee or commission at 13% of gross  translates to about 650 bucks if you dont own the company. The remaining amount if you are lucky not to have an idiot driver blow a tire or two then at the end of the month you have truck payments , insurance and trailer payments which are very expensive. On average insurance costs about 25k a year. Now dont get me wrong you can still make something and I did but the best two ways are as an owner operator where you save driver costs and other costs associated with dispatch etc . In this case if you pay yourself 1200 for driving and make an extra 500 bucks as an owner then you have something worthwhile. The best way is definitely to just own a company like I finally did around 2012 and just provide dispatch services. You charge lets say 10-13% on gross and because you dont own the trucks and trailers you make easy money. Of course you have to deal with DOT all the time so you have to hire a lot of staff to help keep track of things. That way if you have 20 or so trucks grossing 200k a year each then you are talking of 4 million in gross revenue. You take out your commission at 10-13% and you have 400k to 600k before your expenses which are office, staff and factoring fees. So when you see those kisii guys on you tube be careful not to buy too much into the hype. Been there, done it myself but I never drove the trucks . I did however go a a few trips with my buddies when on vacation and the sights can be hilarious. You take I-80 from New Jersey to Salinas Valley California a 3000 mile journey in a few days and its breathtaking.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mirrors my experience. You best bet is get local contract that runs like 200-300kms - something that can be done in a day. I have packed my 3 trucks - and will only resume trucking if I have the time.  I only made money when I was working for mhindi transporting cement in uganda. Long distance - mombasa-kigali-juba - forget ever making money - unless you're the big boys.
     Trucking is very tricky. You have to find the right balance to make it. Less than a year before we graduated from college in Michigan ,it became obvious that getting a job let alone OPT was going to be a challenge for most international students so we came up with an idea to try trucking. Luckily for me my cousin hooked me up with an internship and I moved to New England but a few of my buddies got their CDLs  and got in. Back then the big companies would offer free training then you had to work with them for a while to pay back. By 2007-08 we got together and formed a small trucking company to run our own. Since I couldnt leave my job which I had been hired on a contractual basis I bought a truck and got a driver and another one 6 months later. Now from an insiders perspective I can tell you for sure that you see a lot of money on paper but your take home is very little. To give you an example on a weekly basis you need to gross about 5000 dollars which then breaks down as follows, diesel about 1500 bucks minimum, driver at 25-30% of gross translates to 1250-1500 bucks, tolls another 100-200 depending on where you go, dispatch fee or commission at 13% of gross  translates to about 650 bucks if you dont own the company. The remaining amount if you are lucky not to have an idiot driver blow a tire or two then at the end of the month you have truck payments , insurance and trailer payments which are very expensive. On average insurance costs about 25k a year. Now dont get me wrong you can still make something and I did but the best two ways are as an owner operator where you save driver costs and other costs associated with dispatch etc . In this case if you pay yourself 1200 for driving and make an extra 500 bucks as an owner then you have something worthwhile. The best way is definitely to just own a company like I finally did around 2012 and just provide dispatch services. You charge lets say 10-13% on gross and because you dont own the trucks and trailers you make easy money. Of course you have to deal with DOT all the time so you have to hire a lot of staff to help keep track of things. That way if you have 20 or so trucks grossing 200k a year each then you are talking of 4 million in gross revenue. You take out your commission at 10-13% and you have 400k to 600k before your expenses which are office, staff and factoring fees. So when you see those kisii guys on you tube be careful not to buy too much into the hype. Been there, done it myself but I never drove the trucks . I did however go a a few trips with my buddies when on vacation and the sights can be hilarious. You take I-80 from New Jersey to Salinas Valley California a 3000 mile journey in a few days and its breathtaking.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
  Pundit in Kenya the best way to make money in trucking is to get those 6 or 10 wheeler and either put a tanker or tipper trailer then get into road construction either delivering water or road construction materials from soil to Kokomo especially with the Chinese. Of course you might have to grease those roads engineers to get it. Your only expense is driver and maintenance.  Fuel they take care of it.  Your truck does very short trips so breakdowns are minimal.  You can take home anywhere from 3 to 500k shillings depending on the deal. I have this jaluo jeuri engineer friend of mine who takes 50k from each truck monthly where he is the supervisor.