Author Topic: Fate working against UhuRao attempt to change political parties act  (Read 5222 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Fate working against UhuRao attempt to change political parties act
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2021, 01:21:19 PM »
So why start gazillion threads about it if he lose already? You shoot yourself in the feet gazillion times then claim your man doing good.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2021, 04:03:51 PM »
 You are stuck into "kikuyus will never vote for RAO"  like a broken record.  We will soon find out who is living in a bubble. Things have changed bro.  Wake up and smell the proverbial coffee.

You people live a bubble, self deceiting world. Why RAO will not become president is simply coz Mt Kenya will vote against him.
If Raila want Ruto to lose he should do another 2002 and sit out.

There will be no PEV between Kalenjins and Luos if RAO wins.  RAO will start reaching out to Kales once the reality sinks to enough of them that RAO is the 5th.  That will happen somewhere between April and June. Of course Kale's will be disappointed when the reality hit them that Ruto cannot win, but like most Kenyans they are practical  people and will realize that Kenya is  bigger than Ruto and Kalenjins.  Attacking luos just because a luo is president would be foolhardy.  Luos have shared borders with Kales for years and have fought when necessary. There is a lot of respect and inter-dependance. Kenya had a Kalenjin president for 28 years.  Why can't Kalenjins accept a luo president? Kwani  Kalenjins are more  special than others.  We cannot have a two tribe presidential system.  Kikuyus have accepted a luo presidency, kalenjins need to follow suit and stop threatening folks with war.  We are all vulnerable.

What is certain their will be a PEV between Luos and Kalenjins.Kikuyu wouldn't be in the picture. I saw the fight in bunge and oooh my the hatred was raw,Gatheca has bouyed Luos soo much that they are now eager to take fight i to kalenjin land. I think its a foregone thing to them that baba will be pork they are just counting the days. Is gatheca aware of what he is doing?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 04:10:50 PM »
There will be no PEV between Kalenjins and Luos if RAO wins.  RAO will start reaching out to Kales once the reality sinks to enough of them that RAO is the 5th.  That will happen somewhere between April and June. Of course Kale's will be disappointed when the reality hit them that Ruto cannot win, but like most Kenyans they are practical  people and will realize that Kenya is  bigger than Ruto and Kalenjins.  Attacking luos just because a luo is president would be foolhardy.  Luos have shared borders with Kales for years and have fought when necessary. There is a lot of respect and inter-dependance. Kenya had a Kalenjin president for 28 years.  Why can't Kalenjins accept a luo president? Kwani  Kalenjins are more  special than others.  We cannot have a two tribe presidential system.  Kikuyus have accepted a luo presidency, kalenjins need to follow suit and stop threatening folks with war.  We are all vulnerable.

What is certain their will be a PEV between Luos and Kalenjins.Kikuyu wouldn't be in the picture. I saw the fight in bunge and oooh my the hatred was raw,Gatheca has bouyed Luos soo much that they are now eager to take fight i to kalenjin land. I think its a foregone thing to them that baba will be pork they are just counting the days. Is gatheca aware of what he is doing?
Total garbage. There is nowhere that says the presidency needs to oscillate between tribes. Suppose we have a qualified and capable candidate from a tribe that has produced the presidency. In that case, is it okay to settle for a substandard senile candidate from a tribe that has not produced a president? Hell no, we can even have a Kikuyu or a Kalenjin president for 50 years as long as they are capable and can win fairly at the ballot. Raila is old, has no ideas, sick, and not engineered for today's global marketplace where integrity, brain, and strategy are ingredients. DP is the only person who has shown ready for the Job. Forget Moi's 24 years, another 10, and if it were up to my vote, Kimani Ichung'wah is another capable candidate that deserves 10 years after DP's tenure.

Its not written anywhere, it's just happening.  You can blame it on the laws of averages. It just happens that  if one tries hard enough several times without giving up, one may just get it.   It just happens that RAO this time around, has the wind on his back and Ruto does not.  Accept and move on. Another Kale will come along, hopefully  in our life time. Kwani iko nini?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 06:11:00 PM by Kichwa »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2021, 06:29:16 PM »

Total garbage. There is nowhere that says the presidency needs to oscillate between tribes. Suppose we have a qualified and capable candidate from a tribe that has produced the presidency. In that case, is it okay to settle for a substandard senile candidate from a tribe that has not produced a president? Hell no, we can even have a Kikuyu or a Kalenjin president for 50 years as long as they are capable and can win fairly at the ballot. Raila is old, has no ideas, sick, and not engineered for today's global marketplace where integrity, brain, and strategy are ingredients. DP is the only person who has shown ready for the Job. Forget Moi's 24 years, another 10, and if it were up to my vote, Kimani Ichung'wah is another capable candidate that deserves 10 years after DP's tenure.

Its not written anywhere, it's just happening.  You can blame it on the laws of averages. It just happens that  if one tries hard enough several times without giving up, one may just get it.   It just happens that RAO this time around, has the wind on his back and Ruto does not.  Accept and move on. Another Kale will come along, hopefully  in our life time. Kwani iko nini?
That is not scientific. I think he had the wind on his back in 2007, and yes, partly because of DP Ruto. In all his tries, I think this is worse, and yes, partly again because he is competing with someone who has people behind his back. Ruto is a stallion, while 'baba' is a wounded donkey after 5 failed bouts.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2021, 06:53:52 PM »

Raila led a campaign against Mt Kenya, in so doing he unified Mt Kenya, Mt Kenya has been punishing him for the same in all subsequent elections.
If Raila was smart he would sit out in the 2022 ele tions

That is not scientific. I think he had the wind on his back in 2007, and yes, partly because of DP Ruto. In all his tries, I think this is worse, and yes, partly again because he is competing with someone who has people behind his back. Ruto is a stallion, while 'baba' is a wounded donkey after 5 failed bouts.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2021, 07:55:14 PM »

Ok bro. Right now, I'd rather be where this wounded donkey is than where the stallion is.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2022, 12:01:59 PM »
Chaos continue....there are still 26 pages of amendments. This is war of attrition. Look like UDA folks knowing they dont have the numbers want to drag this processes as long as possible. Senate the same.

This is where leadership is required. Both parties - should call for talks - otherwise this a gigantic mess - before it get to senate - and is dragged again through this same procedure.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2022, 12:12:39 PM »
Look like six months has been ammended to 3 months to election. This has reduced the clutter by a lot. That was one contentious ammendment meant to pressure OKA to make move early.

Now what remain contentious is the power of the registar of political parties vis managing party lists.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2022, 02:52:47 PM »
What do the laws portend for incumbent MPs given our history of kicking 70% of them. Chances after nominations?

Or is just petty dick measuring contest.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2022, 03:33:11 PM »
I bet mpigs will want flexibility post-party nomination - so basically blurring the lines of parties and coalition - like kibaki PNU seem the end game. The idea is to weaken political parties - and have fluid situation like Kibaki pulled when he realeased he had few votes.
What do the laws portend for incumbent MPs given our history of kicking 70% of them. Chances after nominations?

Or is just petty dick measuring contest.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2022, 03:34:10 PM »
They are on clause 9 - still some way to go - 45 percent versus 55 percent. No bad for UDA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2022, 03:35:01 PM »
Clause 9 - seem Yes pulled a win (UDA?)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2022, 08:27:14 PM »
Pundito,speaker cheboi can go ahead and have his parliamentary sittings on 25 Jan with his Kalenjin wing of mps as he had scheduled,the bill is in place.Meanwhile your gods fate still working against uhurao.Gdnyt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2022, 08:32:11 PM »
Pajero still lurking in the shadows?

UDA has achieved a lot of concession so far. The six month coalition deadline has been removed. Also political party registar power removed. What remain contentious is really defining a party as political coalition - that one will end up in constitutional court. Otherwise the other stuff are okay - sharing of political parties fund and the fillers.

Now back to the motions - after parliament - this bill be will transfered to senate - for more drama - first - three weeks of public participation - then  UDA will enact more and more drama.

If senate makes ammendment - then parliament and senate will form a comitte to harmonized them - more drama.

Meanwhile the clock is ticking - exactly 7 months now -  Uhuru will sign this into law somewhere in march 2022.

Another BBIsque mess on your way - that is also bad publicity for gov side.

Pundito,speaker cheboi can go ahead and have his parliamentary sittings on 25 Jan with his Kalenjin wing of mps as he had scheduled,the bill is in place.Meanwhile your gods fate still working against uhurao.Gdnyt.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2022, 09:16:14 PM »
Leak your wounds pundito,you have been beaten in parliament,senate will be walkover.But anyway,UDA is rehearsing well for opposition role,looks like they will be formidable opposition.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2022, 10:01:39 PM »
It is slowly dawning on you that RAO could be the 5th. Now because you dont have a candidate for 2022 who can beat him in an election, you are left with one option - that somehow RAO not be on the ballot. Are you listening to yourself @Nowayhaha? You must be a very sorry sight right now!

Raila led a campaign against Mt Kenya, in so doing he unified Mt Kenya, Mt Kenya has been punishing him for the same in all subsequent elections.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2022, 11:24:49 PM »
Lol.....
The only worry people have is the RVs taking us  back to Mois era once Ruto wins. I never had such fears but seeing how both Rvs are talking Im starting to think where as St Mary boys were doing business with Govt . RV boys will take money straight from central bank.
As for Raila he is a gone case. He is not a threat.

It is slowly dawning on you that RAO could be the 5th. Now because you dont have a candidate for 2022 who can beat him in an election, you are left with one option - that somehow RAO not be on the ballot. Are you listening to yourself @Nowayhaha? You must be a very sorry sight right now!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2022, 02:20:10 AM »
Why are trying to lie to Kenyans in diaspora as if they do not have access to local news? Is it less painful to state 3 months instead of citing the correct number as 4 months????
The MPs approved an amendment by Amos Kimunya to reduce the period of submission of coalition agreements between parties to the Registrar of Political parties to four months before elections.

Initially, the Political Parties (Amendment) Bill, 2021 had compelled parties to form a coalition six months to an election.
Read more at: Ruto suffers blow after blow in parties' Bill debate

Look like six months has been ammended to 3 months to election. This has reduced the clutter by a lot. That was one contentious ammendment meant to pressure OKA to make move early.

Now what remain contentious is the power of the registar of political parties vis managing party lists.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2022, 06:40:26 AM »
In fact, because Ruto already nailed coalition with madvd+weta, why dont you do six months?  UDA forced concession from kimunya and did very well generally polling 45 percent versus 55 percent - that is pretty solid show against combined NASA and few Jubilee Mps who have crossed over to NASA.
Why are trying to lie to Kenyans in diaspora as if they do not have access to local news? Is it less painful to state 3 months instead of citing the correct number as 4 months????

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2022, 06:44:29 AM »
You have your own issues and seeing your own ghosts. You are yet to recover from Ndichu debacle. I have never advocated for any graft. I also dont ever recall RVHH ever doing the same. You're are just jealous because RVHH is in kitchen cabinet of Ruto being close family member - otherwise the guy has always been a man of integrity - and has never advocated for any graft.

In any case the blue corner is Raila and red corner is Ruto :) :) :) - hapo uko na shida rafiki :) - most of your hardline kikuyu diehards are probably not going to vote because power is slipping down your tribal gods hands.

Dont expect me to plead or beg your vote :) -  vote Raila if you want - we already have more than enough votes in UDA

Ruto is an honourable person but not a push over. Raila is even worse. If you wanted a poodle - try Kalonzo or maDVD.

Finally support Ruto like I do with some conviction. I believe Ruto is most qualified candidate - our kagame/museveni/meles - and I am very excited about the prospect of his PORK - he will transform kenya because he is very brilliant, very hardworking and has natural leadership abilities.

Lol.....
The only worry people have is the RVs taking us  back to Mois era once Ruto wins. I never had such fears but seeing how both Rvs are talking Im starting to think where as St Mary boys were doing business with Govt . RV boys will take money straight from central bank.
As for Raila he is a gone case. He is not a threat.