Author Topic: Pandora paper - Kenyatta have amassed small fortune  (Read 9469 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Pandora paper - Kenyatta have amassed small fortune
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2021, 02:53:35 AM »
Alright, I had momentarily forgot where I come from, a country where thieves are heroes.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2021, 03:46:03 AM »
Alright, I had momentarily forgot where I come from, a country where thieves are heroes.

Selective amnesia  :D

Ouru was implicated in Pandora papers.

Yet you want to make it about Looto.

Cynicism is warranted.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2021, 07:03:02 AM »
Lifestyle audit aanze na mama take and family from 1960s

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2021, 03:25:08 PM »
Actually nothing new here. It makes Kenyattas look poorer than they are in reality. What is 30M US$ to this family? Uhuru make more than 10 times alone with the SGR deal.
Kenyans knew Kenyattas were very corrupt even before Uhuru was elected in 2013.
The report claims Kenyattas are valued at 0.5B US$. I think the right figure should be ten times as much.

This pandora box is just small lid on the Kenyattas and Mois stashing of kenya money abroad. Gicheru and Okemo are still wanted in Jersey,

Politically this will destroy Uhuru - like COVID Billionaires exposes his close family.

If Uhuru a well known thief was planning to use corruption propaganda against Ruto - now he has nothing.

A thief cannot hand over power to thief :)

Yep.  It's not like they have exposed what happens to the 1/3 of Kenya's annual budget that cannot be accounted for.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2021, 03:59:03 PM »
Since it is in Kenya, can I also claim we own it? :D
As of you cutting Mau Forest and using it the way you want, even a Ruto presidency will not allow that to happen my fren.

As of Mumias I cry every day due to the losses my brothers are incurring. Btw, I did not know the Kipsigis subsidize Mudete tea factory. Sii you guys declare your independence from kenya and form Democratic Kipsigis Republic (DRK). Chunga you are not mistaken for North Korea, but for sure there will be some similiraties. It will be a land of milk and honey, just like Canaan. No need for RAO aka Joshua to lead you there.

Of course we own it. Who do you think own it? This kipsigis community land leased to the Brits. We have a big case to take it back. Kipsigis men planted all that tea. My grandfather was one of them hired to cut forests and plant tea.

And never mind - we have also planted I think more tea than large plantation. There are now more than 10 private factories. More than 10 others by KTDA farmers.

So in total Kipsigis now has a lot of teas and factories - combined the plantation, private and KTDA - we are approaching - 40? Mumias umelala masikio with Mudete :) and sugar industry that we keep subsidizing forever. You cannot be proud of that :)

Mau forest we also own half of it. That too is community land.

Ruto next year - we want Mau forest to be used for community projects whenever we want - and for the British to take a hike - and land to revert back to kericho and bomet county - so they can use money to finance projects.