Author Topic: Pandora paper - Kenyatta have amassed small fortune  (Read 9502 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Pandora paper - Kenyatta have amassed small fortune
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2021, 12:41:54 AM »
Yes, Raila was Kanu (sort of) but for very understandable reasons. Ruto was Kanu for very different reasons. Ruto was Kanu in the scary sense. As for the Kanu orphans, they too will never get my support.

Jesus veritas should at least some robot kind of questions. Are you really human.
Uhuru, Raila, Moi ,Kalonzo, MaDVD, Weta were all KANU.
Are you just stupid
or born stupid.
Isn't it convenient for you to stand up here in this forum and declare, without shame, that we will meet at the ballot? Where the hell was Ruto when that ballot was being constructed? Let me see...He was with Youth for Kanu 92, defending Moi who was against the principle of multi-party competition. That right, which you now invoke without shame, was not part of the Moi/Kanu/Ruto agenda. This is why you have no shame and need to be called out.
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2021, 12:43:07 AM »
I am also in Ruto for very understandable reason. Jinga sana. Hii fala imetoka wapi.

Support your candidate.

And respect other people democratic right to support even a dog.

Yes, Raila was Kanu (sort of) but for very understandable reasons. Ruto was Kanu for very different reasons. Ruto was Kanu in the scary sense. As for the Kanu orphans, they too will never get my support.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2021, 12:44:00 AM »
What are the understandable reasons ?
It was for greed , both politically and financially.
Raila became a billionare when Moi made him Minister of Energy.

Jesus veritas should at least some robot kind of questions. Are you really human.
Are you just stupid
or born stupid.
Isn't it convenient for you to stand up here in this forum and declare, without shame, that we will meet at the ballot? Where the hell was Ruto when that ballot was being constructed? Let me see...He was with Youth for Kanu 92, defending Moi who was against the principle of multi-party competition. That right, which you now invoke without shame, was not part of the Moi/Kanu/Ruto agenda. This is why you have no shame and need to be called out.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2021, 12:44:07 AM »

Are you just stupid
or born stupid.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2021, 12:46:38 AM »

Matusi ya nini ? He was born in year 2000 , he has been fed this narrative , true sense of Miseducation. Enlighten him dont down him.

I am also in Ruto for very understandable reason. Jinga sana. Hii fala imetoka wapi.

Support your candidate.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2021, 12:47:59 AM »
Raila's reasons for joining Kanu were very understandable. He had no choice. Objective observers know this very well.

As for Ruto, he was actually a Kanu thug!

Are you just stupid
or born stupid.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2021, 12:50:04 AM »
You know when you've hit the right spot because that's when the language changes.  :D

This is when the carefully constructed forum mask comes off and we see the real beast.

Support your candidate.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2021, 12:52:09 AM »

How Old were you when he joined KANU ?

Raila's reasons for joining Kanu were very understandable. He had no choice. Objective observers know this very well.

Are you just stupid
or born stupid.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2021, 12:52:52 AM »
It's actually Ruto who had no choice.
Ruto was 20yrs old kid in 1990 - when Moi decided to take UON kids to Japan
Raila by 1990s was 40yrs old.
By 1997 he had lots of choice.

He would have stayed with US in opposition, united with Kibaki, wamalwa and Ngilu, and kept gov in toes,

In went to Moi - became a minister - and started looting,

His first looting was Molasses. Moi gave him 500M gift of Molases plant in 1999 - and he was damaged.

Hii fala kweli ni mpaya kwa siasa.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2021, 12:53:26 AM »
None of your business.

Are you just stupid
or born stupid.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2021, 12:54:26 AM »
We are dealing with a special breed of stupid. It fun seeing him tying himself in knots.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2021, 12:54:48 AM »
Here we go again. The goalposts always change when it comes to supporting his fellow beast. Now Ruto is presented as an innocent boy.

It's actually Ruto who had no choice.
Ruto was 20yrs old kid in 1990 - when Moi decided to take UON kids to Japan
Raila by 1990s was 40yrs old.
By 1997 he had lots of choice.

He would have stayed with US in opposition, united with Kibaki, wamalwa and Ngilu, and kept gov in toes,

In went to Moi - became a minister - and started looting,

His first looting was Molasses. Moi gave him 500M gift of Molases plant in 1999 - and he was damaged.

Hii fala kweli ni mpaya kwa siasa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2021, 12:56:13 AM »
I dont sweat it because I know I am supporting thieves. Youre the idiot struggling. With my thief is not a thief. Just say my thief is better thief...for xyz.

As early as 10yr old Kid - I was reading newspapers on kenya and global politics.
Ask me about any politician
I can tell you everything.

You're a special breed of stupid.

Here we go again. The goalposts always change when it comes to supporting his fellow beast.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2021, 12:57:28 AM »
Really? Your body and verbal language betray you.

I dont sweat it because I know I am supporting thieves. Youre the idiot struggling.
Here we go again. The goalposts always change when it comes to supporting his fellow beast.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2021, 12:59:09 AM »
Body and verbal....all along I though I was invisible and mute. My written stance? I am here to help you - because you're not LOW IQ - you're are mentally disabled.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2021, 01:02:31 AM »
When you started using the language you were using, it was clear that you had lost it. You are very funny without realizing it.  :D

Body and verbal....all along I though I was invisible and mute. My written stance? I am here to help you - because you're not LOW IQ - you're are mentally disabled.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2021, 01:09:02 AM »
Stick around if I will be around long enough. Seriously when my life get this low - I need to upgrade. What I am gaining engaging an idiot like you.
When you started using the language you were using, it was clear that you had lost it. You are very funny without realizing it.  :D

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2021, 01:19:57 AM »
You can support Ruto all you want. Just don't pretend that you support him because there's anything special about him. And when you attack other politicians like Uhuru, don't pretend that it's because you love Kenya. We know very well that Ruto is more important to you than Kenya. And don't pretend that you have any care for the victims of post-election violence. We know that to you they are merely a blackmailing tool against Kikuyus to help Ruto get into State House.

You can now run and beat your chest and shout that you're a proud Kipsigis! No one will care.

In short, you can post all you want. Just don't do it under false pretenses for we will certainly call you out.

Stick around if I will be around long enough. Seriously when my life get this low - I need to upgrade. What I am gaining engaging an idiot like you.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2021, 02:06:28 AM »

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2021, 02:09:36 AM »
Layoff the Dutch and focus on the road.