Author Topic: Pandora paper - Kenyatta have amassed small fortune  (Read 9501 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pandora paper - Kenyatta have amassed small fortune
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2021, 04:40:27 PM »
It almost guaranteed my MCA will steal, my MP will steal, my governor will steal. Maybe in 2002 with Narc - I was naive - I use to think Moi and KANU were the only thieves.

I spent most of december of 2002 campaigning in very muddy roads - being rained on - we ate christmas with Raila on 25th Dec 2002 - with Franklin Bett leading Narc campaign in RV--the 24th I didnt sleep - we were planning with Raila people how to receive and manage Raila -- Raila had very dedicated ex-82 Jaluos who arrived for a meeting a midnight as we were about to wind up our daily campaigns - and I was very very NAIVE. I believe come 2003 - Kenya would start a new journey of zero tolerance to corruption (Githongo was made the PS) and tribalism would be out...totally wrong.

Few months later - I realized the opposition and KANU were in fact the same - so corruption is non-issues in kenya very corrupt politics - I look for other ATTRIBUTES.

Why do I support Ruto
1) I believe he can effect change in real issues - development.
2) I believe he will steal 10 percent but generate a lot of wealth for kenya - because he is intelligent, hardworking and effecient leader.
3) I like his track record.
4) He also happen to be a kalenjin like me...happy now.

Until we have significantly clean up or purge the entire political class Ghana style - corruption is useless word in kenya politics.

You can choose not to vote if you're looking for a clean politician in kenya.

And I was just laughing that Uhuru and Raila would actually use it as STRATEGY AGAINST RUTO - it BONEHEADED

COVID relathieves made it limping - but this Pandora Box had totally damaged Uhuru political strategy to paint Ruto as corrupt

How convenient for you to be able to support someone despite being a thief. Isn't it very convenient? I would like to see how understanding you would be if someone robbed all the hard-earned possessions in your house (including the computer you use to fart one million pro-Ruto posts at us every day), while you were away, but I still supported him for local MP because he supposedly had "other qualities" which were "good."

Yet another LOW IQ post - trying to drag me into Uhuru, Ruto, and Raila corruption.
Let me help you.
I vote for Uhuru in 2013 knowing he was a thief and a murderer.  The same for Ruto.
But I do not support or endorse their thievery.
I can analyze politics and corruption perception in Kenya - without endorsing the act.
I can support you - without supporting everything you do.

Why do I support Ruto well aware of his corruption - maybe you should have asked me that.

And this is nothing new I am expressing.

Mzee Pundit,

This is why you always undermine yourself and make your so-called punditry a sham. I'll explain.

You're just like the other small-minded Kenyans. But you are 100 times worse.

Kenya can be raped repeatedly. So long as your tribal or political hero gets to rape as well, all is good.

But you repeatedly come to this forum with crocodile tears, pretending to be better than you actually are. You try to give the impression that you're crying for Kenya when the reality is very different.

This is why you will even go to the extent of blackmailing Kikuyus with the horrible ethnic violence of 2007/2008. To you, the violence in itself was not necessarily bad. To you, what is worse is Ruto not being able to use it to get to State House.

You are also shameless in the way you manipulate this forum and your moderator position to achieve your aims.

Coming from another Kenyan, I would take the criticism on the Kenyattas with no problem. But coming from you, I have to point out the problems, although this is not to excuse the Kenyattas at all.

Yes, this is the message that shouts at me between the lines, given everything I've read by you.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2021, 04:49:50 PM »
This is a classic example of your so-called "punditry." It's designed to excuse any behavior at all, so long as it's your tribal hero doing it. But it's covered in up in layers of I-used-to-believe-this-and-that excuses.

You have no shame.

No, some of us will not jump into the gutter with you and get covered in mud (or ethnic violence blood) so that Ruto can eat his stolen loot in peace.

Yes, some of us will continue to insist that Kenya deserves higher standards, and that people like you are part of the problem and your "punditry" presence on this forum is a fraud.

It almost guaranteed my MCA will steal, my MP will steal, my governor will steal. Maybe in 2002 with Narc - I was naive - I use to think Moi and KANU were the only thieves.

I spent most of december of 2002 campaigning in very muddy roads - being rained on - we ate christmas with Raila on 25th Dec 2002 - and I was very very NAIVE. I believe come 2003 - Kenya would start a new journey of zero tolerance (Githongo was made the PS) and tribalism would be out...totally wrong.

Few months later - I realized the opposition and KANU were in fact the same - so corruption is non-issues in kenya very corrupt politics - I look for other ATTRIBUTES.

Why do I support Ruto
1) I believe he can effect change in real issues - development.
2) I believe he will steal 10 percent but generate a lot of wealth for kenya - because he is intelligent, hardworking and effecient leader.
3) I like his track record.
4) He also happen to be a kalenjin like me...happy now.

Until we have significantly clean up or purge the entire political class Ghana style - corruption is useless word in kenya politics.

You can choose not to vote if you're looking for a clean politician in kenya.

How convenient for you to be able to support someone despite being a thief. Isn't it very convenient? I would like to see how understanding you would be if someone robbed all the hard-earned possessions in your house (including the computer you use to fart one million pro-Ruto posts at us every day), while you were away, but I still supported him for local MP because he supposedly had "other qualities" which were "good."

Yet another LOW IQ post - trying to drag me into Uhuru, Ruto, and Raila corruption.
Let me help you.
I vote for Uhuru in 2013 knowing he was a thief and a murderer.  The same for Ruto.
But I do not support or endorse their thievery.
I can analyze politics and corruption perception in Kenya - without endorsing the act.
I can support you - without supporting everything you do.

Why do I support Ruto well aware of his corruption - maybe you should have asked me that.

And this is nothing new I am expressing.

Mzee Pundit,

This is why you always undermine yourself and make your so-called punditry a sham. I'll explain.

You're just like the other small-minded Kenyans. But you are 100 times worse.

Kenya can be raped repeatedly. So long as your tribal or political hero gets to rape as well, all is good.

But you repeatedly come to this forum with crocodile tears, pretending to be better than you actually are. You try to give the impression that you're crying for Kenya when the reality is very different.

This is why you will even go to the extent of blackmailing Kikuyus with the horrible ethnic violence of 2007/2008. To you, the violence in itself was not necessarily bad. To you, what is worse is Ruto not being able to use it to get to State House.

You are also shameless in the way you manipulate this forum and your moderator position to achieve your aims.

Coming from another Kenyan, I would take the criticism on the Kenyattas with no problem. But coming from you, I have to point out the problems, although this is not to excuse the Kenyattas at all.

Yes, this is the message that shouts at me between the lines, given everything I've read by you.
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2021, 04:54:27 PM »
But I am blocking you from airing your views. I am the guy who supported you when everyone wanted you banned.
I dont have a problem if you campaign against Ruto - or all corrupt leaders.
Kenyans will decide.

You keep shouting Ruto is corrupt. I will keep shouting that yes he is corrupt but he is the better option. It's fair deal.

And we meet on 10th August 2022 - we see how it goes.

Hiyo ndio demograsia. That is hallmark of democracy.

Finally I dont spend a lot of time on my political views - It's mostly on punditry - on analysing scenarios.

For example I am analyzing political implication of Pandora on Raila and Uhuru campaign plank on Ruto ni Mwizi - and it doesnt look good.

And I do not support corruption or tribalism.

This is a classic example of your so-called "punditry." It's designed to excuse any behavior at all, so long as it's your tribal hero doing it. But it's covered in up in layers of I-used-to-believe-this-and-that excuses.

You have no shame.

No, some of us will not jump into the gutter with you and get covered in mud (or ethnic violence blood) so that Ruto can eat his stolen loot in peace.

Yes, some of us will continue to insist that Kenya deserves higher standards, and that people like you are part of the problem and your "punditry" presence on this forum is a fraud.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2021, 04:59:30 PM »
That is known as a tactical move. You assist me in airing my views so that when you unleash your pro-Ruto missiles, which are infinitely more important to you than ANYTHING any other person will express, you have cover. No one can therefore accuse you of anything. The most important goal is achieved: Ruto can enjoy his stolen loot and journey to State House.

But I am blocking you from airing your views. I am the guy who supported you when everyone wanted you banned.
I dont have a problem if you campaign against Ruto - or all corrupt leaders.
Kenyans will decide.

You keep shouting Ruto is corrupt.

And we meet on 10th August 2022 - we see how it goes.

You have no shame.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2021, 05:05:32 PM »
What do you want me to do? Log off - until 10th August? I am that important in Ruto campaign team :) Do you want me to support Raila?
That is known as a tactical move. You assist me in airing my views so that when you unleash your pro-Ruto missiles, which are infinitely more important to you than ANYTHING any other person will express, you have cover. No one can therefore accuse you of anything. The most important goal is achieved: Ruto can enjoy his stolen loot and journey to State House.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2021, 05:13:06 PM »
It is not that you should not support Ruto. You can support him all you want. What I can't take is getting posts from you that pretend to be concerned about Kenya when that is the least of your concerns. It's actually an insult to those who have sacrificed a lot in trying to make Kenya a better place for all.

You are shameless!

What do you want me to do? Log off - until 10th August? I am that important in Ruto campaign team :) Do you want me to support Raila?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2021, 05:15:09 PM »
Welcome to the free world of internet. Get used to the fact that I will speak my mind. I am not here seeking validation from an idiot like you.
It is not that you should not support Ruto. You can support him all you want. What I can't take is getting posts from you that pretend to be concerned about Kenya when that is the least of your concerns. It's actually an insult to those who have sacrificed a lot in trying to make Kenya a better place for all.

You are shameless!

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2021, 05:17:38 PM »
You will speak your mind but we will call you out when you try to pretend that you are anything other than a tribal midget, as someone recently called you.

Welcome to the free world of internet. Get used to the fact that I will speak my mind. I am not here seeking validation from an idiot like you.

You are shameless!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2021, 05:21:02 PM »
I am very proud kipisigis male. That I also don't hide. How can I not be proud of this
You will speak your mind but we will call you out when you try to pretend that you are anything other than a tribal midget, as someone recently called you.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2021, 05:29:43 PM »
You own that? Pundit, you are blessed man. :) :)

I am very proud kipisigis male. That I also don't hide. How can I not be proud of this

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2021, 05:32:15 PM »
Of course we own it. Who do you think own it? This kipsigis community land leased to the Brits. We have a big case to take it back. Kipsigis men planted all that tea. My grandfather was one of them hired to cut forests and plant tea.

And never mind - we have also planted I think more tea than large plantation. There are now more than 10 private factories. More than 10 others by KTDA farmers.

So in total Kipsigis now has a lot of teas and factories - combined the plantation, private and KTDA - we are approaching - 40? Mumias umelala masikio with Mudete :) and sugar industry that we keep subsidizing forever. You cannot be proud of that :)

Mau forest we also own half of it. That too is community land.

Ruto next year - we want Mau forest to be used for community projects whenever we want - and for the British to take a hike - and land to revert back to kericho and bomet county - so they can use money to finance projects.

You own that? Pundit, you are blessed man. :) :)

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2021, 07:16:43 PM »
Wow RV...what a place. This is beautiful country

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2021, 11:44:07 PM »
Unless you're equating your individual behavior for being "Kipsigis," who was asking you not to be proud of your Kipsigis identity? Are you implying that blackmailing is a Kipsigis trait?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2021, 12:07:19 AM »
Grow a thick skin. This internet is rough. If you feel cyber-bullied - please seek help. Some of us have been on this for 30yrs almost :)
Unless you're equating your individual behavior for being "Kipsigis," who was asking you not to be proud of your Kipsigis identity? Are you implying that blackmailing is a Kipsigis trait?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2021, 12:09:59 AM »
I'm fine. Attempts to switch the subject won't work. Roughness is one thing. It does not bother me at all. Lying is a totally different matter. I'm just reserving my right to call you out when you and Ruto pretend to be what you're not.

Grow a thick skin. This internet is rough. If you feel cyber-bullied - please seek help. Some of us have been on this for 30yrs almost :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2021, 12:17:28 AM »
Too early buddy. Ruto is not even PORK. I came to internet when Moi was president. People hated Moi and Kalenjin - I stayed for almost two years - before I could say anything on RCB.

They just use to say Mogotio goat. They were fresh off the boat in US - very bitter with Moi and Kalenjin.

Only True RV use to comment - in one liner and leave. That was 1999.

RCBOWEN - those days - Miguna Migunas wrote long diatribe against Moi :)

It wasnt until 2004 when GIthongo fired a missile did I even started commenting

I'm fine. Attempts to switch the subject won't work. Roughness is one thing. It does not bother me at all. Lying is a totally different matter. I'm just reserving my right to call you out when you and Ruto pretend to be what you're not

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2021, 12:22:50 AM »
Your point? I wait till Ruto is president? Or that I'm against Ruto because he's Kalenjin?

Too early buddy. Ruto is not even PORK. I came to internet when Moi was president. People hated Moi and Kalenjin - I stayed for almost two years - before I could say anything on RCB.

They just use to say Mogotio goat. They were fresh off the boat in US - very bitter with Moi and Kalenjin.

Only True RV use to comment - in one liner and leave. That was 1999.

RCBOWEN - those days - Miguna Migunas wrote long diatribe against Moi :)

It wasnt until 2004 when GIthongo fired a missile did I even started commenting

I'm fine. Attempts to switch the subject won't work. Roughness is one thing. It does not bother me at all. Lying is a totally different matter. I'm just reserving my right to call you out when you and Ruto pretend to be what you're not

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2021, 12:25:10 AM »
Point is simple. I am not a politician. I am simple man. A father of 3 kids. I hate corruption like you do. But I support Ruto. I dont know who you support but I suspect Raila?  - who is also corrupt. Hivyo tu. Your idea of how kenya will progress is great. You think Ruto is evil. I dont think so. We meet in the ballot. We have free and fair contest. Then we move on.

My own brother is raila guy for many years. My father was kibaki guy to his bones. Both are almost dogmatic - in their support for Raial and Kibaki - never would change their minds. My mother has shifted like me - from kibaki to raila to uhuru to ruto.

When my fathern was alive you'd find us hapo kericho town by the fireside - talking politics and issues - and if my brother was there - he would be arguing with my father so animatedly because my father considerd raila an idiot..and I was guy who'd be flexible.

Your point? I wait till Ruto is president? Or that I'm against Ruto because he's Kalenjin?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2021, 12:33:35 AM »
Isn't it convenient for you to stand up here in this forum and declare, without shame, that we will meet at the ballot? Where the hell was Ruto when that ballot was being constructed? Let me see...He was with Youth for Kanu 92, defending Moi who was against the principle of multi-party competition. That right, which you now invoke without shame, was not part of the Moi/Kanu/Ruto agenda. This is why you have no shame and need to be called out.

Point is simple. I am not a politician. I am simple man. A father of 3 kids. I hate corruption like you do. But I support Ruto. I dont know who you support but I suspect Raila?  - who is also corrupt. Hivyo tu. Your idea of how kenya will progress is great. You think Ruto is evil. I dont think so. We meet in the ballot. We have free and fair contest. Then we move on.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2021, 12:36:06 AM »
Jesus veritas should at least some robot kind of questions. Are you really human. Youre arguably the most stupid person to come to Nipate. No wonder everyone wanted you banned. This level of obtuseness is shocking.

Uhuru, Raila, Moi ,Kalonzo, MaDVD, Weta were all KANU.
Are you just stupid
or born stupid.
When I hated KANU.
1) Uhuru was KANU vice-chair and candiate
2) Kalonzo and maDVD vice-chair
3) Raila sec-general
4) Wetangula - KANU lawyer and nominated KANU mp.

Peter Keneth was Sally Kosgey cassanova.

Who else was not in KANU.

Martha, Kiraitu, and such.

But in 2004-2007 - they even embarrassed KANU in their arrogance - and almost match them in their corruption.

KANU was corrupt but never arrogant. Moi lead in HUMILITY.

Part of that is helping Ruto - steal and be humble :)

Isn't it convenient for you to stand up here in this forum and declare, without shame, that we will meet at the ballot? Where the hell was Ruto when that ballot was being constructed? Let me see...He was with Youth for Kanu 92, defending Moi who was against the principle of multi-party competition. That right, which you now invoke without shame, was not part of the Moi/Kanu/Ruto agenda. This is why you have no shame and need to be called out.