Author Topic: Ruto ameanza raundi mwenda  (Read 1709 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto ameanza raundi mwenda
« on: October 02, 2021, 10:56:34 AM »
By 7 am he was in Muranga - two meetings - and now Nakuru then Kisii. Baba ataona kivumbi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Ruto ameanza raundi mwenda
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 12:38:06 PM »
Hii bidii

Reminds me of of Jubilee campaigns

Exhilarating cross country sprints

Babu should start like yesterday
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 01:16:15 PM »
Saa ndio baba anamka.
Hii bidii

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 02:43:39 PM »
No need for Baba to do that... it shows that WsR is pretty much a one-man show!! How is it possible that one can be in all these places all at the same time?? I mean, we are human; there is no superman here. He will run out of air....

Baba will have his soldiers doing the on-ground game, he will come in as and when required and normally to assure and tell the ground that everything is shwari. This whistle-stop campaigning is of yester-year, it will be different this time round.

Hii bidii

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 03:29:27 PM »
When it come to governing - he will also need soliders  on the ground?
Choppers were brought to politics to ease travel
Ruto has some best choppers - and as we approach election - he will need many more.
Election for PORK sio mchezo.
Your Raila has never won it because he is not serious enough, doesnt have enough money, doesnt expand enough energy and time on it.
Ruto will do it on maiden run aged 55yrs because he badly want it.
Ruto knows if he wins this one - 2027 will be a formality.

Do you know right now - with about 300 days left to election date - if you have to visit every constituency at least once - there may not be enough days.

If you wait for official campaign period of june/july - there will be 50 days - enough to only visit one county at a time.

No need for Baba to do that... it shows that WsR is pretty much a one-man show!! How is it possible that one can be in all these places all at the same time?? I mean, we are human; there is no superman here. He will run out of air....

Baba will have his soldiers doing the on-ground game, he will come in as and when required and normally to assure and tell the ground that everything is shwari. This whistle-stop campaigning is of yester-year, it will be different this time round.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 03:46:16 PM »
Hapa Nakuru - sijui kama bado Kisii ataenda
https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1rmxPgLeYmQJN

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 05:48:38 PM »
Watch this space... we will deploy the right tools to reach the message to the people and this does not mean only hopping around in a chopper!

Soon your Ruto will realise that all he is doing is running to the selfish interests of the fellas that are inviting him to these places and he will run out of air. It must say something about your man-Ruto's itchy fingers; on his first attempt having enough money and firepower to run and "WIN" a presidential campaign you yourself says isn't cheap or for the faint-hearted!! If you have read the stories in the Daily Nation today on KPLC, LTWP, IPPs etc... Kenya must do what is in its all possibility not to let him anywhere near the state coffers ever again.....

When it come to governing - he will also need soliders  on the ground?
Choppers were brought to politics to ease travel
Ruto has some best choppers - and as we approach election - he will need many more.
Election for PORK sio mchezo.
Your Raila has never won it because he is not serious enough, doesnt have enough money, doesnt expand enough energy and time on it.
Ruto will do it on maiden run aged 55yrs because he badly want it.
Ruto knows if he wins this one - 2027 will be a formality.

Do you know right now - with about 300 days left to election date - if you have to visit every constituency at least once - there may not be enough days.

If you wait for official campaign period of june/july - there will be 50 days - enough to only visit one county at a time.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2021, 06:08:35 PM »
Omwami, Baba kwenu Bungoma, no people.

As for kenyans - mm wako hustler nation - hiyo mambo ya corruption sijui mwizi cant work; when every politician is a thief;product differentiation iko wapi?

Ruto is telling the poor watapata pesa live and direct - wewe unaaza UOGA :)

How did fear mongering work in 2013 :) :) scaremongering sijui consequences; sijui pariah state.

SELL HOPE. NOT FEAR. Ruto is offering the poor hope. They do not want to hear anything else. They want Ruto aingia - wamepewe pesa - and Ruto is already financing small small using his loot - sharing the loot is caring :)

Watch this space... we will deploy the right tools to reach the message to the people and this does not mean only hopping around in a chopper!

Soon your Ruto will realise that all he is doing is running to the selfish interests of the fellas that are inviting him to these places and he will run out of air. It must say something about your man-Ruto's itchy fingers; on his first attempt having enough money and firepower to run and "WIN" a presidential campaign you yourself says isn't cheap or for the faint-hearted!! If you have read the stories in the Daily Nation today on KPLC, LTWP, IPPs etc... Kenya must do what is in its all possibility not to let him anywhere near the state coffers ever again.....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2021, 06:14:48 PM »
Meanwhile Lee Njiru Kinyanjui anaona moto

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2021, 09:59:53 PM »
babu is done. I do not see him winning. This one he should sit out

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2021, 10:31:55 PM »
Raila Bukusu nikama wamechoka. Fire that idiot Sifuna today. Sasa Sifuna kazi yake ni nini?

Ruto versus Raila.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2021, 10:45:51 PM »
RUTO has a good photographer. His photoshops are out of this world. He is able to mutiply crowds. Sifuna is useless. Raila may need someone like Tuju to work in organizing ODM or whatever coalition there will be. I think babu is out of gas. I am sure this one is a reply of 2013. The battle will be lost at voter registration. More UDA supporters will register and that will be lights out for Raila

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2021, 03:37:06 AM »
Dont blame camera. You can find videos of any of these events. Baba has to deal with voter fatigue. Last time he chicken out of a re-run. People are afraid he will chicken out again. Halafu he is supporting unpopular gov...but yes hapo Bungoma ni kama watu wamechoka na Baba...fertile ground for UDA to win Bungoma...Ruto just need Wetangula signature.
RUTO has a good photographer. His photoshops are out of this world. He is able to mutiply crowds. Sifuna is useless. Raila may need someone like Tuju to work in organizing ODM or whatever coalition there will be. I think babu is out of gas. I am sure this one is a reply of 2013. The battle will be lost at voter registration. More UDA supporters will register and that will be lights out for Raila

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2021, 06:37:46 PM »
Gusii- I was thinking Ruto will score less than Uhuru for his long running tiff with Matiangi - but ni kama it will be 50-50
/photo/4

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2021, 10:27:44 AM »
Ruto keen to use the church network - that gave him 31 percent support in 2010 with NOs. Now church is very critical because it's one way to go around COVID-19 restriction on holding large rallies.
https://www.facebook.com/williamsamoei/photos/pcb.5057488377612992/5057482840946879