Author Topic: Oz is going to be taken over by China at this rate...  (Read 4350 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Oz is going to be taken over by China at this rate...
« on: October 20, 2014, 05:30:02 PM »
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/executive-living/home-design/only-in-sydney-30m-for-knockdown-job/story-fn6njxlr-1227086871833

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Oz is going to be taken over by China at this rate...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 05:57:59 PM »
The chinaman is investing heavily in the west.  A prosperous China is good for everyone.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 06:27:19 PM »
I don't mind the Chinese, not so much their culture though.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 07:06:48 PM »
That was aborigine territory stolen from them. I have no problem if Asians take over.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 10:02:17 AM »
Its simply a game of simple economics and demographics,China has over 2.3million USD millionaire households,Its economy will rise more than 6X by 2050,so the number of millionaires will rise over 5X and overtake USA so expect Chinese to flood Australia,if you also factor other nationalities from Asia pacific,Australia may end up like USA interms of migrant country,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 11:11:26 AM »
Precisely. Not only the chinese but indians and other south asians are moving down OZ in big numbers...just like the spanish invasion of US..which soon will see whites being less than 50% of US.
That was aborigine territory stolen from them. I have no problem if Asians take over.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 06:12:21 PM »
Soon the globe will be mixed race. I fear for IVF. How do you know if that sperm donor isn't a relative ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 06:40:46 PM »
Yes the future of humanity is a mixed race people...as the physical borders are broken...as travel time and cost is radically reduced...as prejudices are reduced...so will people inter-marry in faster rate going forward
Soon the globe will be mixed race. I fear for IVF. How do you know if that sperm donor isn't a relative ?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 06:46:50 PM »
Yes. A new technological culture. Break down stereotypes and so forth. It truly is a new world. Some days I already feel part machine. Like the other day I dropped a cup and wished I could rewind that back like you "undo" on a computer.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 08:10:15 PM »
The answer is: DNA

Today we know siblings who are married and siring children because they had no idea they were related. It has become clear that relatives do expose offspring to serious illnesses. This was denied when some Asians and Europeans allowed marriage between cousins. In places like Pakistan Pundit's sons would be programmed to marry the daughters his brothers or sisters.

So I think DNA will save more than your mild concerns. Many Asians in UK found this a potential medical problem and we have been seeing cases of girls and boys refusing arranged marriages.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread