Author Topic: Njuri meru fool Munya now orders inquiry into tea price plunge  (Read 1382 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The price has dropped to 180 per made kilo...my poor mother is in the tea business and I bet she losing money - coz she lease tea farms and manage them - and you are leasing by making a future bet on the price.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/markets/commodities/munya-inquiry-into-kenyan-tea-price-plunge-3464736

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Njuri meru fool Munya now orders inquiry into tea price plunge
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 11:02:12 AM »
The price has dropped to 180 per made kilo...my poor mother is in the tea business and I bet she losing money - coz she lease tea farms and manage them - and you are leasing by making a future bet on the price.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/markets/commodities/munya-inquiry-into-kenyan-tea-price-plunge-3464736
Problem is you started praising Munya when he started doing reforms now you demonizing him. I actually don't know whats going on maybe its sabotage by disgruntled ktda henchmen like you. Generally agriculture sector in Kenya is failing we need to bring in bazungu to run that sector. If we give the plantation owners in laikipia and timau they can transform kenya into a food exporting country.
I bet if Ruto lets sector be led by a nkalenjini expect worse outcomes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 12:38:04 PM »
Kalenjin have run kilimo house for many years because we understand commercial farming; hii yenu ya garden farming. The last 5yrs - Mwangi then Munya - has been disaster. Under Ruto and Kirwa - we saw great reforms.

Kilimo house should be return to Kalenjin - otherwise Munya is trying to kill tea - like coffee was killed.

Naona Kirwa akirudi pale - he is now in Ruto kitchen cabinet.

Two things need fixing -

1) Proper KFA/KGGCU - Farmers Bank - that operate in farming cycles and loan inputs to farmers - and deduct when harvesting happens. You do not need to go to commercial banks - they don't understand farming. Farming is short term circular or seasonal activity. KFA like bank - will have branches all over - with fertilizers and all farm inputs - a farmer walks in - they certify he has the land - he plants - and when harvesting come - they deduct from the sales proceeds - hopefully linked to #2 ( See proper commodity/futures market). The bank can also financing weeding and all farm activities...tractors etc.

2) More commodity cum future auctions - like Tea - in Mombasa - we need it for nearly everything else. Warehousing and receipting. You deliver your produce - and decide when to sell - hopefully like shares - you can see prices - and offers. Farmers Bank deduct their money - and you get the profit.

Problem is you started praising Munya when he started doing reforms now you demonizing him. I actually don't know whats going on maybe its sabotage by disgruntled ktda henchmen like you. Generally agriculture sector in Kenya is failing we need to bring in bazungu to run that sector. If we give the plantation owners in laikipia and timau they can transform kenya into a food exporting country.
I bet if Ruto lets sector be led by a nkalenjini expect worse outcomes

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 04:15:47 PM »

Problem is you started praising Munya when he started doing reforms now you demonizing him. I actually don't know whats going on maybe its sabotage by disgruntled ktda henchmen like you. Generally agriculture sector in Kenya is failing we need to bring in bazungu to run that sector. If we give the plantation owners in laikipia and timau they can transform kenya into a food exporting country. I bet if Ruto lets sector be led by a nkalenjini expect worse outcomes

Haha  :D He started praising Munya but as soon as he fell on his sword, he turned on him. He is not a good prognosticator.

He was holding up KTDA as some model of economic development too, Pundit is not a polished guy.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 04:20:35 PM »
Njamba understand more about Tea. And he knows my opinion on Munya tea reforms. You and Njuri are ignorant. Show me where I supported Munya KTDA reforms. I have opposed them here and even in my social media forums.

I know a lot about tea to blame KTDA. I told you in our place we have like 10 private sectors players - and KTDA is always the best.

The problem with tea is market glut - it's started about 5yrs ago - there is just too much tea - and the market has hit saturation - so we either bring in new black tea drinkers or diversify to non-black tea market.

Haha  :D He started praising Munya but as soon as he fell on his sword, he turned on him. He is not a good prognosticator.

He was holding up KTDA as some model of economic development too, Pundit is not a polished guy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 04:21:58 PM »
This was sept 2020 - does it look like I supported Munya. Most of you have LOW LOW IQ.

I supported Tea Regulations for the entire SECTOR. That is Munya job. And it should have ended there. KTDA is private farmers player. Gov has NO role.

Munya obviously targetted KTDA - because this organization handling nearly 1B dollars annually -  bigger than most ministries - and so it going to attract cartels hoping to enrich themselves.

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=8873.msg79600#msg79600