Author Topic: If Uhuru Really Wants Raila Let Him Give Him Key Ministries  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
These;

1. Interior
2. Finance
3. Defense

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: If Uhuru Really Wants Raila Let Him Give Him Key Ministries
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 12:50:12 PM »
Precisely. Finance and Interior are the deep state that Raila would need to win. If Uhuru cannot trust Raila man to be in charge of internal security - then he cannot trust him to be PORK

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 01:44:21 PM »

Thats a bone headed idea.  Why would Raila want to be a minister? 

Precisely. Finance and Interior are the deep state that Raila would need to win. If Uhuru cannot trust Raila man to be in charge of internal security - then he cannot trust him to be PORK
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 01:51:25 PM »
I clearly said Raila man. Let uhuru give Kichwa Mbaya a key ministry or assistant minister in all key offices. That is goodwill you need :) - otherwise this Uhuru promising you nothing - so he can loot unopposed.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 02:52:39 PM »
The only thing you care about is Ruto ascending to the presidency.  Everything else is sideshows. Omollo actually believe in this stuff.

I clearly said Raila man. Let uhuru give Kichwa Mbaya a key ministry or assistant minister in all key offices. That is goodwill you need :) - otherwise this Uhuru promising you nothing - so he can loot unopposed.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 04:38:29 PM »
Which stuff - I am talking real politics. When Uhuru wanted Ruto - he shared power proper 50-50. That is level of commitment you need from someone promising you a big seat.

Even a girl cannot just get you a baby like that :) at least take him to home (central kenya?) to see your parents. Uhuru has yet to take him home these NASA people.

Now he has turned around - and told them - instead of taking the girl to his mother - I got an even better idea - I WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOME.

He will take the girl with her full pregnant self to see her mother and dad :) :).Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy. But here were are talking about a girl about to hit menopause - at 44yrs - she surely has no option :) and Uhuru knows that.

Even after court gave your a miscarriage :) and killed the baby BBI inside the womb; you jumped straight and you're now about to get pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cursed you? All Uhuru has given your is chips and maybe chicken wings :) :). Not even basic of taking you to Mt Kenya? Not even allowed you to stay overnight in his Simba - all he does is call you when he wants you :)

I can understand missing the presidencies - but do you know how Raila is cheapened his supporters? Making them look stupid too.

The only thing you care about is Ruto ascending to the presidency.  Everything else is sideshows. Omollo actually believe in this stuff.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 04:59:15 PM »

hehehe , I find Uhuru a funny person. Being the Captain of the winning team now retiring  , he is telling the losing team use the same strategy which made you lose only this time I will be supporting you from the sidelines in that will no longer play. Sadly Raila supporters are cheering for that while Ruto is celebrating Uhuru galvanizing Mt Kenya indirectly for him.
Hawa watu walirogwa na nani ?
Which stuff - I am talking real politics. When Uhuru wanted Ruto - he shared power proper 50-50. That is level of commitment you need from someone promising you a big seat.

Even a girl cannot just get you a baby like that :) at least take him to home (central kenya?) to see your parents. Uhuru has yet to take him home these NASA people.

Now he has turned around - and told them - instead of taking the girl to his mother - I got an even better idea - I WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOME.

He will take the girl with her full pregnant self to see her mother and dad :) :).Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy. But here were are talking about a girl about to hit menopause - at 44yrs - she surely has no option :) and Uhuru knows that.

Even after court gave your a miscarriage :) and killed the baby BBI inside the womb; you jumped straight and you're now about to get pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cursed you? All Uhuru has given your is cheaps and maybe chicken wings :) :). Not even basic of taking you to Mt Kenya? Not even allowed you to stay overnight in his Simba - all he does is call you when he wants you :)

I can understand missing the presidencies - but do you know how Raila is cheapened his supporters? Making them look stupid too.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 05:03:13 PM »
Ojinga expect to become PORK; Kicheko kubwa sana; Mtu mkubwa udanganywa kama mtoto
hehehe , I find Uhuru a funny person. Being the Captain of the winning team now retiring  , he is telling the losing team use the same strategy which made you lose only this time I will be supporting you from the sidelines in that will no longer play. Sadly Raila supporters are cheering for that while Ruto is celebrating Uhuru galvanizing Mt Kenya indirectly for him.
Hawa watu walirogwa na nani ?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 06:23:59 PM »
I think it was Dr. Masinde who told Kalenjins  if Uhuru isn't planning games ask him for Putin Medvedev solution from 2017. If he says no, know then he's lying.

After 2017 Uhuru started games with Ruto. Fortunately unlike us in 2004 when we were told Kibaki had shafted us and we became furious hearing it, Ruto went to work. His team openly rebelled against Uhuru.

Now I'm not supporting Ruto contrary to repeated claims. I'm just stating facts.

Raila should carry out that simple test. It's less than a year to election. It won't harm Uhuru to see the makings of the team that will replace him. He will remain president only with Raila's team in charge.

If he refuses and keeps interior for example the question would be why does he need it?

It's not sufficient for Oburu to talk of having the deep state when it is under the firm control of Muthamaki. Let Raila even get control over NIS & military intelligence. What would go wrong if that's the guy Uhuru Kenyatta wants?

It's not like Uhuru has no experience with this. Moi denied him access in 2002 and he lost. In 2013 he blackmailed a willing Kibaki to grant him all those ministries. He couldn't get enough people ending up with the likes of Single-Brain-Cell Eunice Wamalwa in Justice. He cleared interior too for his own man or buffoon. It's raw power play.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 06:30:20 PM »
Ojinga expect to become PORK; Kicheko kubwa sana; Mtu mkubwa udanganywa kama mtoto

Raila is a defacto 2nd PORK as we speak, dude met with Burundi's head of state. Rao presidency is a done deal, alot of people will be shocked.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 06:47:25 PM »
Masinde hasn't really been here.
I was one who initially was for Putin-Mevdev when Uhuru was screwball.
Obviously it hard to pull such - Uhuru would have definitely refuse Putin-Mevdev - that was Poodle and his master arrangment.
Here were two equals - although Uhuru was PORK and coming from GEMA.

But Ruto did the calculation - 1) He could continue with LOOSE COUPLING - under TNA and URP - and do a 50-50 coalition
or 2) He could forget 50-50 - and DO A STRONG COUPLING with GEMA - by collapsing the party into Jubilee.

So Ruto knew if Uhuru jumped him - it would be very easy in Loose Coupling to just pull out TNA - the same way NAK-LDP or other loose coalitions had done.

Ruto had learnt two things from Raila - you strongly couple - and then blur the lines - consummate the marriage.

Raila had strongly coupled with KANU, collapsed NDP and went to time came to quit KANU - Raila took way more than NDP he brought - because at that moment you could not tell KANU from KANU.The second thing - Ruto had seen ODM coupling of KANU/LDP - had kept Raila strong - because you could breaks part - but strong coupling - held the core.

So easy decision - STRONG COUPLING with GEMA.

What Ruto never factored was that Jubilee would die with Uhuru -

But as he looks back - his gamble has paid big time - GEMA are strongly coupled with Ruto - it's impossible to tell Kalenjin URP or TNA - so when split is happening - it's happening in a way that has completely made Uhuru useless.

He cannot pull back his TNA - Jubilee is dying on July 15th - and strong coupling with continue in UDA.

Strong coupling worked but at expense of 50-50 coalition - now Ruto was no longer a party chair and coalition partner - but the traditional DPORK - and Uhuru did not have to consult him.

I think it was Dr. Masinde who told Kalenjins  if Uhuru isn't planning games ask him for Putin Medvedev solution from 2017. If he says no, know then he's lying.

After 2017 Uhuru started games with Ruto. Fortunately unlike us in 2004 when we were told Kibaki had shafted us and we became furious hearing it, Ruto went to work. His team openly rebelled against Uhuru.

Now I'm not supporting Ruto contrary to repeated claims. I'm just stating facts.

Raila should carry out that simple test. It's less than a year to election. It won't harm Uhuru to see the makings of the team that will replace him. He will remain president only with Raila's team in charge.

If he refuses and keeps interior for example the question would be why does he need it?

It's not sufficient for Oburu to talk of having the deep state when it is under the firm control of Muthamaki. Let Raila even get control over NIS & military intelligence. What would go wrong if that's the guy Uhuru Kenyatta wants?

It's not like Uhuru has no experience with this. Moi denied him access in 2002 and he lost. In 2013 he blackmailed a willing Kibaki to grant him all those ministries. He couldn't get enough people ending up with the likes of Single-Brain-Cell Eunice Wamalwa in Justice. He cleared interior too for his own man or buffoon. It's raw power play.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2021, 06:51:19 PM »
How will he tackle the Jubilee majority or  he will have the servers; Oswago was CEO in 2013 - Mutunga - Raila PM and chief procurement :) - Unless Raila crack Jubilee (now UDA) winning coalition that delivered 55%; and retain NASA: he is not going anywhere; I don't see either of that happening.

1) Jubilee members are still with Ruto.
2) NASA has splintered - Kalonzo maybe will go for third DPORK :) - but I don't see maDVD playing ball.

Raila is a defacto 2nd PORK as we speak, dude met with Burundi's head of state. Rao presidency is a done deal, alot of people will be shocked.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2021, 07:22:31 PM »
During ICC debacle when Kibaki approached Uhuru to step down as Finsnce Minister due to Pressure from Super Powers .He agreed on one condition. The Ministry be headed by his buddy Robinson Githae.
Straight away we knew the power brokers had seen something in Uhuru.
Also out of nowhere his then future " running mate" Wamalwa became Justice Minister  and Interior Ministry went to his Fathers blue eyed boy Haji ,I think they combined Interior and defence for a minute.

Now if you want to know who was doing the behind the scenes work. Its Nancy Gitau. She went from being Kibakis thinktank to Uhurus think tank.

She is now orchestrating the so called Mt Kenya East Vs Mt Kenya West.
You all saw Monica Jumas husband Kagwanja shouting loudest how Mt Kenya East will part ways with Weat though himself comes from Muranga.

These people need to have a sitdown with Sally Kosgei and understand that power is virtual.
Now as for Raila and NASA brigade . When COA pronounces itself on matters Jubilee thats when they will wake up. They still hope for a miracle just like 2013 amd 2017.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2021, 10:33:40 AM »
He also has a very long Landcruiser motorcade, an office and rides Airforce Helicopters. He rode one to Sagana in 2008 to surrender key ministries to Kibaki.

Chopper rides and meeting presidents ain't no test. I've described the test. Call it the "Korona Test"

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2021, 11:39:45 AM »
Mr. Uthamaki

Have you ever considered a career writing a street magazine celebrating the exploits and victories of Uthamakistanis? You're singularly qualified. I'd only advice instead of over using Uthamaki and its variants use "WE" and "OUR". You'll get a huge following. Starving Uthamakistanis will skip buying a shot of muratina or Nyuki just to buy your magazine. They'd read it with devotion only taking their fingers off it to scratch a jigger swelling or try to swat a flea.

You got a natural gift.

The sad thing is you're wasting it and you actually think you can cheat me. Before I went into international *******  i taught people how to pick unintended messages in writings, speeches and videos, among other things.

Nancy Gitau can achieve zilch. You can't tell me anything about nancy Gitau. I revealed Nancy Gitau at Com and Top. I made sure every post I wrote about her had her full name - not Nancy and not Gitau but Nancy Gitau. I repeated her name in those posts a minimum of 10 times. A light weight like you would think it's just repetitive writing. We put nancy Gitau in the fore.

But it's not her. She has no genius otherwise we would never mention her if she had. That'd be a huge mistake. She's a firm believer in Uthamaki period. She corrupts the power of state not by genius but use of the same state power. She's no Goebbels or Kissinger. She's light weight. She's now Ruto's problem. Lakini hana maana hio you attribute to her.

During ICC debacle when Kibaki approached Uhuru to step down as Finsnce Minister due to Pressure from Super Powers .He agreed on one condition. The Ministry be headed by his buddy Robinson Githae.
Straight away we knew the power brokers had seen something in Uhuru.
Also out of nowhere his then future " running mate" Wamalwa became Justice Minister  and Interior Ministry went to his Fathers blue eyed boy Haji ,I think they combined Interior and defence for a minute.

Now if you want to know who was doing the behind the scenes work. Its Nancy Gitau. She went from being Kibakis thinktank to Uhurus think tank.

She is now orchestrating the so called Mt Kenya East Vs Mt Kenya West.
You all saw Monica Jumas husband Kagwanja shouting loudest how Mt Kenya East will part ways with Weat though himself comes from Muranga.

These people need to have a sitdown with Sally Kosgei and understand that power is virtual.
Now as for Raila and NASA brigade . When COA pronounces itself on matters Jubilee thats when they will wake up. They still hope for a miracle just like 2013 amd 2017.