Author Topic: Uhuru quit Jubilee and join NASA  (Read 1510 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru quit Jubilee and join NASA
« on: June 15, 2021, 08:34:08 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-06-15-uhuru-i-will-back-one-of-nasa-chiefs-as-my-successor/

I hope NASArites don't bite the bait, but they are already doing.

Translation: Uhuru wants a free ride in his final year so he can loot in peace.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru quit Jubilee and join NASA
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 09:21:01 AM »
With BBI in ICU bed, We are seeing the going back to default settings which 2010COK made . NASA/CORD vs Jubilee. With Uhuru resigning to the fact he wont be a factor in 2022 elections He has decided to sing Ndombolo for entertainment purposes.
If Kalonzo and Nasa brigade were serious they would have immeadiately asked for CS/PS and Ambassodor posts. Otherwise what Uhuru is doing is what we call in swahili kupaka mbuzi rangi.
Notice how Uhuru is talking about BBI in past tense.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-06-15-uhuru-i-will-back-one-of-nasa-chiefs-as-my-successor/

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 09:35:18 AM »

After handshake, Jubilidiots spend a long time - years actually - in denial, telling us that Raila was being taken for a ride, all for show and that Uhuru and Ruto would get back together in time for the zangu kumi zake kumi .... We told them from the getgo, it was over for their "Jesus" they didn't want to listen. But now in no uncertain terms, Jesus mwenyewe... amekubali just how futile it was for makina @Pundit and the tribalist @noway to vote 3 times (Jesus' words NOT mine)!  :grin:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 11:39:43 AM »

You're are actually waiting seriously for Uhuru to make Raila PORK :)
Mtu mkubwa anadanganywa mchana :)
Uhuru you will come to realize - just few months from now - has been enjoying you.
Uhuru is thinking NOW.
You're thinkin the future.
After handshake, Jubilidiots spend a long time - years actually - in denial, telling us that Raila was being taken for a ride, all for show and that Uhuru and Ruto would get back together in time for the zangu kumi zake kumi .... We told them from the getgo, it was over for their "Jesus" they didn't want to listen. But now in no uncertain terms, Jesus mwenyewe... amekubali just how futile it was for makina @Pundit and the tribalist @noway to vote 3 times (Jesus' words NOT mine)!  :grin:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 12:05:21 PM »
Support of an outgoing incumbents can only become an albatross hanging around the neck. The best gift Uhuru gave Ruto was to jettison him.

Raila groupies are hoping Uhuru will rig the elections in their favor. The so called deep state. Just like he thought he'd be a shoo in 2013. He ignored or hit at information that Kibaki was backing MaDvD and later Uhuru

History is playing out. If an incumbent lies that he'll support you, test it by asking to run key ministries. Put your man in interior, finance and finally defense. Talk to the Chief of Staff defense. If he doesn't support you ask he be fired. Promote officers sending them to be ambassadors until you get to your man to become chief.

Raila lacks the capacity to take government. In 2007 he entrusted that to MaDvD who got drunk and slowly drove to Nairobi expecting to drive on a red carpet to state house.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 12:49:58 PM »
Uhuru is one funny guy,yaani he is keeping NASA guessing by childish statements? Uhuru gatheca has NO power to make anyone Pork simply because he has No votes and any attempt to use state machinery will be met with equal opposition. Uhurus only bet is that mlima divides votes which like a skunk he is working hard at But also futile as long as baba is candidate uhuru will fart.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 01:04:42 PM »
I don't see him doing anything different from Kibaki.
He will quietly exit the scene.
He will not invest in dog war where either way he won't be PORK.
By next year - NASA will find themselves on their own - and Ruto will maul them.

Of course it's on his best interest now to Keep them fools singing BBI and endorsement

Uhuru is one funny guy,yaani he is keeping NASA guessing by childish statements? Uhuru gatheca has NO power to make anyone Pork simply because he has No votes and any attempt to use state machinery will be met with equal opposition. Uhurus only bet is that mlima divides votes which like a skunk he is working hard at But also futile as long as baba is candidate uhuru will fart.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 01:09:51 PM »
The day Ruto knew Raila was fool was in 2007.
He ended up with development ministries.
Ruto had told him to go for real ministries - not kamikaze 50-50.
You saw Ruto take proper 50-50 in Jubilee 2.0.
Raila has enabled Uhuru to rule like a king - at the prize of promise (BBI and I will back you ).  Uhuru sees BBI drinking water - he pulls another trick :) :)

Ruto of course knew from MOI era - what POWER really is and who wielded it - and who the flower girls were.

If you want to make me PORK in 2022; start now by even putting Oburu as Assistant Minister in Interior or Finance.
Even if you won't be running things - at least you mean should be shadowing and understudying :) :)

As we speak Ruto people are all over gov - Ruto knows everything going on - Raila knows nothing (he is depending on Uhuru : :) :))
Support of an outgoing incumbents can only become an albatross hanging around the neck. The best gift Uhuru gave Ruto was to jettison him.

Raila groupies are hoping Uhuru will rig the elections in their favor. The so called deep state. Just like he thought he'd be a shoo in 2013. He ignored or hit at information that Kibaki was backing MaDvD and later Uhuru

History is playing out. If an incumbent lies that he'll support you, test it by asking to run key ministries. Put your man in interior, finance and finally defense. Talk to the Chief of Staff defense. If he doesn't support you ask he be fired. Promote officers sending them to be ambassadors until you get to your man to become chief.

Raila lacks the capacity to take government. In 2007 he entrusted that to MaDvD who got drunk and slowly drove to Nairobi expecting to drive on a red carpet to state house.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 01:13:36 PM »
if Ruto knows everything, Raila knows nothing, Ruto will be the next PORK, Bla, blaa and bla, then help me here-why do you sound so angry!!!!.  Something does not add up with what you are saying and your demeanor? Its like you are saying everything is fine and crying at the same time. Its very confusing.

The day Ruto knew Raila was fool was in 2007.
He ended up with development ministries.
Ruto had told him to go for real ministries - not kamikaze 50-50.
You saw Ruto take proper 50-50 in Jubilee 2.0.
Raila has enabled Uhuru to rule like a king - at the prize of promise (BBI and I will back you : :)

If you want to make me PORK in 2022; start now by even putting Oburu as Assistant Minister in Interior or Finance.
Even if you won't be running things - at least you mean should be shadowing and understudying :) :)

As we speak Ruto people are all over gov - Ruto knows everything going on - Raila knows nothing (he is depending on Uhuru : :) :))

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 01:19:36 PM »
I am crying for your naivety.
Kibaki conned Raila how many times. Moi did it how many times.
You spend 5yrs saying Kibaki was preparing the way for Raila.

Ruto is your age mate maybe - but he is very very smart. That is why he shared proper 50-50 power.

Now Raila has taken Ruto 50-50 but GOT NOTHING - just a fake AU job paid by Kenya gov!

You cannot get power with Naivety!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruto definitely doing great - Uhuru political funeral is on 15th July - after that - You can follow him for DEEP STATE - but GEMA nation would have washed their hands off.

Kiambaa- Muguga ndio siku Uhuru will be politically irrelevant - unless he wins.

Then we will hear deep state - that didn't help Matiangi will an MP seat in Gusii.

Serioulsy some fools cannot lead this country - and then you will claim ni kabila mbili.

You need have some self-esteem, be a hard negotiator and draw the line - at minimum you need to know when you're being cheated.

if Ruto knows everything, Raila knows nothing, Ruto will be the next PORK, Bla, blaa and bla, then help me here-why do you sound so angry!!!!.  Something does not add up with what you are saying and your demeanor? Its like you are saying everything is fine and crying at the same time. Its very confusing.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 05:38:19 PM »
You can't make this shit up.  I could not have predicted this a few months ago; even though everybody knew(or ought to have known) there is no kurudisha mkono before 2017.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman