Author Topic: Gathara Calls "tribes" A Myth  (Read 4022 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Gathara Calls "tribes" A Myth
« on: June 14, 2021, 08:27:44 AM »
I find his tweet a mixture of "broadcast Fufu" made specifically for provoking people. Sadly the Generation Z with it's fake As and inability to read a full sentence (forget about writing) is likely to swallow it whole. Here is the tweet:

?s=19
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Gathara Calls "tribes" A Myth
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 08:33:31 AM »
Just for the record: a tribe is one unique feature of African culture. As DNA came of age, scientists confirmed the dangers of inbreeding which Africa clans and sub clans had identified when widely banning marriage between members.

I can largely tell a Kikuyu woman miles away by looking at certain features of her body (a few exceptions now exist since they moved to Rift Valley and Kalenjin men started helping the Luo and Luhya cooks and watchmen). Btw utaskia ni matusi when we've all heard the women protest very loudly.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 08:49:36 AM »
Just for the record: a tribe is one unique feature of African culture. As DNA came of age, scientists confirmed the dangers of inbreeding which Africa clans and sub clans had identified when widely banning marriage between members.

I can largely tell a Kikuyu woman miles away by looking at certain features of her body (a few exceptions now exist since they moved to Rift Valley and Kalenjin men started helping the Luo and Luhya cooks and watchmen). Btw utaskia ni matusi when we've all heard the women protest very loudly.

:D :D Are Kalenjin any good in bed? I have my doubts. The women are protesting because alcohol causes premature ejaculation, can't have fun when someone jikojoas as soon as there in bed. Men are resorting to alcohol because life is bleak, most are depressed and suffering from existential angst, sex comes way down the pecking order.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 11:56:06 AM »
About Kalenjin men's performance won't help you there. Utajisaidia.

When women hold repeated demonstrations saying the same thing we listen. They are the experts on their own men.

Kikuyu culture allowed a married man's wives to have sex his with his friends or travelers especially so they could sire children. They preferred light skinned travelers. Same among the Maasai. Will confirm about Kalenjin. This adultery thing is kinda new and linked to christianity etc.

A tribe was strengthened by increased numbers especially boys. So the more women impregnated the better for security. Tribe was a nation. Tribes with low fertility and therefore few numbers were conquered and absorbed and caused to disappear.

Today small tribes can just go on long vacation in the Maldives as the big ones debate the constitution and elections. They don't count. Who cares what a Chonyi or Orma thinks?

It is a badly kept secret that Luhya and Luos have fathered a lot of kids in central. Ndio unaona many rabid tribalists resembling the Luos they denigrate. I can name a few.

Others have mzungu genes like those mzungu samburus that Britain has abandoned

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 12:32:20 PM »
I have never heard of that. You sure it is not something Africans adopted after getting encounter with the White man who felt superior to the darker counterpart?

When women hold repeated demonstrations saying the same thing we listen. They are the experts on their own men.

Kikuyu culture allowed a married man's wives to have sex his with his friends or travelers especially so they could sire children. They preferred light skinned travelers. Same among the Maasai. Will confirm about Kalenjin. This adultery thing is kinda new and linked to christianity etc.

A tribe was strengthened by increased numbers especially boys. So the more women impregnated the better for security. Tribe was a nation. Tribes with low fertility and therefore few numbers were conquered and absorbed and caused to disappear.

Today small tribes can just go on long vacation in the Maldives as the big ones debate the constitution and elections. They don't count. Who cares what a Chonyi or Orma thinks?

It is a badly kept secret that Luhya and Luos have fathered a lot of kids in central. Ndio unaona many rabid tribalists resembling the Luos they denigrate. I can name a few.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 12:33:54 PM »
Confusing thread this one.

Let me help you on Kalenjin part.

Kalenjin follow strict clan based non-endagomous marriage. MARRIAGE. Sex is free for all. There was no debate about sex. Marriage gave you family and kids.

Beyond that it's free for all.

It was expected that if a stranger visited you and you had two wifes - you'd leave one to him. Children were children - doesn't matter - most were born in drunken stupor - Kalenjin then enjoyed going with entire clan to Busaa - and fucking free - anybody wife - anybody girl.

Infact when british came and ask Kalenjin for local laws that would be by-laws in counties (yes there were tribal countries) - Kalenjin passed it

You would be jailed for offence of refusing to extend conjugal courtsey to a stranger :). Making a visitor sleep with "cold" was illegal.

Pretty much growing up - sex was free for all - everything changed with AIDS - and maybe protestant christianity.

From when we heard that some Luo in tea estate had contracted the UGANDA dieseas AIDS - everything started changing.

Most guys then loved GANG BANGS :) - in fact nobody liked a girl who was private shy thing - people liked women with experience.

In my village people loved those free for all women - and they use to give the entire village goronhea and syphillis - nobody cared.

most got it treated - and some didnt'/

The best sex  was called Kibaske (gang bangs) - like dogs who converged in a biatch on heat from all over location - men would converge on one girl in one house.

Young men loved living together - like 10 men in one house.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 12:39:32 PM »
No. All societies look for the rare. Reason mzungu women run after African boys is not the proverbial snake but because they will get tan kids etc.

Brown was kinda rare pre mass bleaching.

My grandfather and his father were traders. And as fate would have it were also very light skinned- a rare trait which their ancestors brought from Sudan/ misri. I heard from him testimony of this. A guy with 30 wives all sleeping in the same shack who invited him to his wives. Reason: to get light skinned babies
I have never heard of that. You sure it is not something Africans adopted after getting encounter with the White man who felt superior to the darker counterpart?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 12:41:07 PM »
I'm not sure what he means by denying that Luos and Kyuks are a thing, but genetics has shown that the African is the most genetically diverse of all humans. In fact, diversity among Blacks exceeds that of the rest of humanity combined. Meaning, it's likely that two African groups living a few hundred miles apart are more genetically distinct from each other than a Chinese man is from an Irish man.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 12:42:56 PM »
This is just too funny but true🤣🤣🤣

Kalenjin follow strict clan based non-endagomous marriage. MARRIAGE. Sex is free for all. There was no debate about sex. Marriage gave you family and kids.

It was expected that if a stranger visited you and you had two wifes - you'd leave one to him. Children were children - doesn't matter - most were born in drunken stupor - Kalenjin then enjoyed going with entire clan to Busaa - and fucking free - anybody wife - anybody girl.

Infact when british came and ask Kalenjin for local laws that would be by-laws in counties (yes there were tribal countries) - Kalenjin passed it

You would be jailed for offence of refusing to extend conjugal courtsey to a stranger :). Making a visitor sleep with "cold" was illegal.

Pretty much growing up - sex was free for all - everything changed with AIDS - and maybe protestant christianity.

From when we heard that some Luo in tea estate had contracted the UGANDA dieseas AIDS - everything started changing.

Most guys then loved GANG BANGS :) - in fact nobody like a girl who was private shy thing - people liked women with experience.

In my village people loved those free for all women - and they use to give the entire village goronhea and syphillis - nobody cared.

The best sex  was called Kibaske (gang bangs) - like dogs who converged in a biatch on heat from all over location - men would converge on one girl in one house.

Young men loved living together - like 10 men in one house..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 12:45:10 PM »
I take it there's some obscure idea. Otherwise tribe: languages, customs origin, traditions etc can't be denied.

I'm not sure what he means by denying that Luos and Kyuks are a thing, but genetics has shown that the African is the most genetically diverse of all humans. In fact, diversity among Blacks exceeds that of the rest of humanity combined. Meaning, it's likely that two African groups living a few hundred miles apart are more genetically distinct from each other than a Chinese man is from an Irish man.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2021, 12:52:57 PM »
Finally it was expected and encouraged that every woman should get a kid from a different father. At least one had to be a different father. It was called the child from firewood collection - :)

This was openly encouraged. The reason was insure that incase the lineage had 'bad' blood or heridatary disease or a curse or witchcraft - then strange kid would survive. )Or all were stupid - one would be bright.

Child mortality was a serious issue then...

Men knew all children belong to women - and he was just the provider.

Another thing - Kalenjin men did not sleep with women daily - they had their own house - and they would invite woman (polygamous) to sleep in his Simba :). Typically they would sent a kid to call their mother to bring him tobacco...code word for sex.

Married couple lived together but seperately.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2021, 12:56:29 PM »
I spent one full year in my village. What I found was initially shocking.

Everyone sleeps with everyone. I saw a few married women under 50 who weren't in it. But the rest were free for all. The ones whose husbands worked huko nje in Nairobi etc were just loose cows.

Whenever they accidentally got pregnant they quickly rushed to Nairobi or ordered the men to come. An observant old guy could sit and tell me huyo mtoto ni wa fulani na yule msichana is now fucking her own brother...

I didn't grow up there as our family resided outside as an entity. But once my dad retired and moved back I grew curious and also wanted to speak like a tribesman. Hence my spending time huko.

I've never understood why boys are jailed for having sex with 16 year olds. Kids routinely have sex at 12. Amefika standard 7 or 8 she feels she's grown up. More work needs to be done to change attitudes otherwise we have a problem

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2021, 12:57:23 PM »
Finally it was expected and encouraged that every woman should get a kid from a different father. At least one had to be a different father. It was called the child from firewood collection - :)

This was openly encouraged. The reason was insure that incase the lineage had 'bad' blood or disease or a curse or witchcraft - then strange kid would survive.

:D Tis amazing how quickly mores change. This was true 100 years ago but now, the idea of women being cautioned against siring children from just one partner seems totally unreal, like the plot of a tv show. Just a few generations later. Human culture can change so fast sometimes while certain aspects stick for hundreds/thousands of years.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2021, 12:58:08 PM »
Yes but these changes are for the best.
Kalenjin use to fuck a girl as soon as she hit puberty.
Only criteria was matiti imetoka.
I spent one full year in my village. What I found was initially shocking.

Everyone sleeps with everyone. I saw a few married women under 50 who weren't in it. But the rest were free for all. The ones whose husbands worked huko nje in Nairobi etc were just loose cows.

Whenever they accidentally got pregnant they quickly rushed to Nairobi or ordered the men to come. An observant old guy could sit and tell me huyo mtoto ni wa fulani na yule msichana is now fucking her own brother...

I didn't grow up there as our family resided outside as an entity. But once my dad retired and moved back I grew curious and also wanted to speak like a tribesman. Hence my spending time huko.

I've never understood why boys are jailed for having sex with 16 year olds. Kids routinely have sex at 12. Amefika standard 7 or 8 she feels she's grown up. More work needs to be done to change attitudes otherwise we have a problem

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2021, 02:27:49 PM »
This was / is among the Kamba but for other reasons. Witchcraft or related. The witchcraft could wipe out the kids of the guy. Leaving the outgrower. So every Kamba home had one or two of those. Sometimes it was done openly but often it would be the Woman's secret. Since they needed a boy she could make several attempts and get several daughters.

This was openly encouraged. The reason was insure that incase the lineage had 'bad' blood or disease or a curse or witchcraft - then strange kid would survive.

:D Tis amazing how quickly mores change. This was true 100 years ago but now, the idea of women being cautioned against siring children from just one partner seems totally unreal, like the plot of a tv show. Just a few generations later. Human culture can change so fast sometimes while certain aspects stick for hundreds/thousands of years.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2021, 04:14:42 PM »

This was openly encouraged. The reason was insure that incase the lineage had 'bad' blood or heridatary disease or a curse or witchcraft - then strange kid would survive. )Or all were stupid - one would be bright.

Men knew all children belong to women - and he was just the provider.

Another thing - Kalenjin men did not sleep with women daily - they had their own house - and they would invite woman (polygamous) to sleep in his Simba :). Typically they would sent a kid to call their mother to bring him tobacco...code word for sex.

Married couple lived together but seperately.
Seems kalenjins and nilotes were traditionally promiscuous .Still though much better than somalis and muslims marrying their cousins

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2021, 04:18:01 PM »
Seems kalenjins and nilotes were traditionally promiscuous .Still though much better than somalis and muslims marrying their cousins
Actually, it's not as common among Somalis. :D I found out when a friend at work was getting married. Somalis are staunch muslims but they also seem to be "staunchly African" as well. So while it does happen, it's not viewed favorably and not at all in the same way it happens among Arabs at the coast.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2021, 04:44:07 PM »
I find his tweet a mixture of "broadcast Fufu" made specifically for provoking people. Sadly the Generation Z with it's fake As and inability to read a full sentence (forget about writing) is likely to swallow it whole. Here is the tweet:

I find him to be a gifted narrator.  The problem I believe I have observed with gifted narrators is a tendency to treat their narratives as infallible.  Gathara also has a bit of that.  It makes it difficult to criticize or correct him.  David Ndii is another one like that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2021, 06:15:34 PM »
Kalejin men and women lived in paradise here on this earth. :D :D :D

Most guys then loved GANG BANGS :) - in fact nobody liked a girl who was private shy thing - people liked women with experience.

Young men loved living together - like 10 men in one house.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2021, 09:20:10 PM »
Njuri

I could tell you things about Somalis mpaka utapike.

Let's just say there's no pure tribe in Kenya and that we are gifted pretenders who live like pigs but we've convinced ourselves that we are angels. The fuckery I see all over Kenya no wonder theft is normalized.

By the time an MP is completing his first term he'd have fucked half of the women in his constituency. They actually line up to be fucked. Everyone of them knows they'll get into the private office and fucked. They wait their turn.

Girls whether in school or college know the routine.
Actually, it's not as common among Somalis. :D I found out when a friend at work was getting married. Somalis are staunch muslims but they also seem to be "staunchly African" as well. So while it does happen, it's not viewed favorably and not at all in the same way it happens among Arabs at the coast.