Author Topic: Raila Wakes Up-Kenya cannot survive a supremacy war between its institutions.  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

The ST Marys Boys and Uhurus drunk buddies wont be happy.
The statement smell alot of Otiende/Orengo.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
Agreed - This is a statement from Orengo/Otiende. The new Baba, confined by statehse operatives, has no capacity to criticize "himself" with his boss/brother.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Double-edged sword.

If Uhuru blinks RaO comes out safi kama pamba on some handshake issues. Already, he was very careful not to throw tantrums when BBI was rejected by constitutional bench. I doubt the high priest would be so accommodating. We saw his colors in 2017.

If Uhuru releases a dossier (he probably won't), it leaves RaO even more secure. In other words, he has nothing to lose either way.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Ofcourse after criticising Mutunga yesterday his advisors had to tell him , you need to come out balanced and he goes and does what he knows best. Double speak .
Tomorrow he will be singing BBI and reggae once the other wing of advisors calls him. Railas brand is eroded that he cant salvage himself.
The coming months will be interesting . He has to make a decision to continue rooting for BBI or syart campaigning for 2022.
Most of his supporters are deluded this might lead to voter apathy in his strongholds and or even voting for Ruto come 2022. We might see Ruto getting close to 30-40 % of votes in  Nyanza.

Agreed - This is a statement from Orengo/Otiende. The new Baba, confined by statehse operatives, has no capacity to criticize "himself" with his boss/brother.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Politically Uhuru has nothing to lose on the contrary Raila has lost credibility and people dont lnow what he stands for. One minute he is attacking Mutunga for speaking out against Uhurus Judicial Massacre next minute he is speaking the same language as Mutunga. 2022 is a competion between Ruto and Raila the earlier Raila and his supporters realise this the better. Ruto has been consistent all through.

Double-edged sword.

If Uhuru blinks RaO comes out safi kama pamba on some handshake issues. Already, he was very careful not to throw tantrums when BBI was rejected by constitutional bench. I doubt the high priest would be so accommodating. We saw his colors in 2017.

If Uhuru releases a dossier (he probably won't), it leaves RaO even more secure. In other words, he has nothing to lose either way.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila and his supporters are setting themselves up for a big fail. Uhuru when the times come to choose btw Raila and Ruto - will pick Ruto 10 times. Now they are busy bending over making tortured arguments to defend Uhuru - and killing their brand.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Raila and his supporters are setting themselves up for a big fail. Uhuru when the times come to choose btw Raila and Ruto - will pick Ruto 10 times. Now they are busy bending over making tortured arguments to defend Uhuru - and killing their brand.

Is that so? I don't think he trusts Ruto after what he did to him. Uhuru knows if he allows a Ruto presidency his family's wealth is gone so he will insure victory for anyone but Ruto.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Then he hasn't been thinking the last 10yrs because Ruto is heartbeat away from PORK.

The genesis of Uhuru and Ruto fall out is Money or Jealousy
Ruto outstole Uhuru.
This same fallout btw Wanjigi and Uhuru - who were best friends.
Wanjigi had done the donkey on SGR - only to be told it was going to be exclusive Uhuru baby.
Ruto backed off - after a little resistance - but Wanjigi could take none of it.
Ruto - then quietly took everything else - only for uhuru to realize - everything else was bigger than SGR.
Most thugs end up shooting each other - for such kind of jealousy - they don't get killed by police.
Thug A realize that Thug B - took 10 times his loot -and get murderous angry :) - forgetting it not his money.

Now when it come to Raila - you're talking vendetta starting from 1966!
That involves murder, long prison jail terms, luo discrimination for many years, rigging, name any nasty stuff.
GEMA/Kenyattas know what they have done to Odingas and Luos.
They know Odingas will not forgive and forget.

Don't think Uhuru is not typical GEMA who fear Raila.

Uhuru will pick Ruto and even campaign for him. Wait and see.

GEMA yes fear Ruto small small but at least they know worst he would be is Moi.

For Luos and Odinga - they don't know - but they know it could be close to Amin of Uganda.

Is that so? I don't think he trusts Ruto after what he did to him. Uhuru knows if he allows a Ruto presidency his family's wealth is gone so he will insure victory for anyone but Ruto.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Then he hasn't been thinking the last 10yrs because Ruto is heartbeat away from PORK.

Ruto outstole Uhuru.
Most thugs end up shooting each other - for such kind of jealousy - they don't get killed by police.
Thug A realize that Thug B - took 10 times his loot -and get murderous angry :) - forgetting it not his money.

That involves murder, long prison jail terms, luo discrimination for many years, rigging, name any nasty stuff.

For Luos and Odinga - they don't know - but they know it could be close to Amin of Uganda.

It is actually smart of him, give the throne to your enemy that way you force him to be magnanimous. Do you think Luos would persecute Kenyatta if he hands them power? All will be forgotten trust me  :D Enemity is not forever, just look at Kichwa singing the praises of Uthamaki of late  :D
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
What's this toadying about. Uhuru is a plague.

I'm neutral so I'll tell you: whoever between Raila and Ruto gets endorsed by Uhuru will greatly suffer. Uhuru's endorsement will be no lesser than a dead albatross tied around the neck. The reason Uhuru is loathed in central by his Kikuyus is because he is close to Raila. But it's also because his family just became openly greedy and made war against GEMA.

So please if it is choosing between Raila and Ruto Uhuru may "choose" the one he wants to lose. But then again Moi had no idea just how unpopular he was and went round the country with Uhuru losing him votes then adding MaDvD to the mess and just guaranteed Kibaki an easy victory.

All he had to do is let the boys battle for it. Saitoti would probably have won.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They will be magnanimous as long as they get to rule for 35yrs too! Almost un-pertubed by any opposition. That much I can guarantee GEMA. If they allow Odinga and his new Luo elite that will emerge to rule for long and without any opposition - then Kenya HAKUNA MATATA!

If they bring NYOKO NYOKO then they will get served githeri with one or two beans in it.

It is actually smart of him, give the throne to your enemy that way you force him to be magnanimous. Do you think Luos would persecute Kenyatta if he hands them power? All will be forgotten trust me  :D Enemity is not forever, just look at Kichwa singing the praises of Uthamaki of late  :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Until now all the cases I've looked at show that a departing president who installs a president from the opposition enjoys his retirement without any worries. On the other hand stooges from his own party hardly wait to arrest and prosecute him. Or kill.

I thought Botswana would be different but now look at the all out war between Masisi and Khama. There's another tiff in Namibia. Zuma will tell you he wishes he'd supported the opposition not ANC.

Look at Kabila. While Tshisekedi wasn't from his party, Kabila blundered by making it obvious that he was imposing him. Their fallout is just in the initial stages. As long as Kabila concentrates of deflowing 13 year old Congolese girls, Tshisekedi will ignore him. The day he starts to make political moves is the day he realizes he is classified a the most dangerous security risk in the country.

That said Raila's magnanimity towards Kenyatta ended the day he entered government thro Handshake. That brought him to the same level as Ruto. Both would therefore likely hit at Uhuru and family.

That said I can understand why some members of the family are worried. Of course the majority of then are tone deaf. The level of wealth at their disposal would make any president from a chokora background either envious or scared.
[quote author=Arcadian_Dreamer link=topic=10194.msg91869#msg91869 date=1623590756

[/quote]
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
😂😂🤣🤣😂

What are the chances of that? Nobody is ever gonna rule Kenya for more than 10 years. He'd need a coup and then fo his retirement eating githeri at kamiti for the rest of his natural life
They will be magnanimous as long as they get to rule for 35yrs too! Almost un-pertubed by any opposition. That much I can guarantee GEMA. If they allow Odinga and his new Luo elite that will emerge to rule for long and without any opposition - then Kenya HAKUNA MATATA!

If they bring NYOKO NYOKO then they will get served githeri with one or two beans in it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Museveni alone is doing 40yrs. Kagame will do the same. I expect after Odinga 10- or more - health permitting - Orengo or someone else will want in.  I mean Raila has done 30yrs since 1994 when he took over Luo mantle from his father as opposition leader. Wamalwa and others in Ford-Kenya who were waiting for Jaramogi learnt the hard way.

After waiting for 60yrs - don't think Luos will agree to hand over power easily - unless we go to civil war - which is indeed guranteed.

😂😂🤣🤣😂

What are the chances of that? Nobody is ever gonna rule Kenya for more than 10 years. He'd need a coup and then fo his retirement eating githeri at kamiti for the rest of his natural life

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
1) Uhuru will have to retire - I mean retire like Moi or Kibaki - whether Raila or Ruto become PORK. If he has intention to rule by proxy - it cannot work - it won't work - and has never worked.

2) Once he agrees to retire -then he will have to worry about being called to account - for his mistakes - court cases and such - and that is what he needs a guarantee that like Moi or Kibaki - he won't be disturbed in retirement- and gov will ensure he gets a big cheque every month.

3) Who can he trust btw Raila and Ruto - for me it obvious - Ruto is motivated mostly by money - and Raila at his heart is revolutionary. Ruto might go for Kenyatta money - definitely - he could ask for some land to be sold to him or get part of Kenyatta empire - but Raila may ask for more - he may ask for some pound of flesh to appease Jaramogi spirits :)
Until now all the cases I've looked at show that a departing president who installs a president from the opposition enjoys his retirement without any worries. On the other hand stooges from his own party hardly wait to arrest and prosecute him. Or kill.

I thought Botswana would be different but now look at the all out war between Masisi and Khama. There's another tiff in Namibia. Zuma will tell you he wishes he'd supported the opposition not ANC.

Look at Kabila. While Tshisekedi wasn't from his party, Kabila blundered by making it obvious that he was imposing him. Their fallout is just in the initial stages. As long as Kabila concentrates of deflowing 13 year old Congolese girls, Tshisekedi will ignore him. The day he starts to make political moves is the day he realizes he is classified a the most dangerous security risk in the country.

That said Raila's magnanimity towards Kenyatta ended the day he entered government thro Handshake. That brought him to the same level as Ruto. Both would therefore likely hit at Uhuru and family.

That said I can understand why some members of the family are worried. Of course the majority of then are tone deaf. The level of wealth at their disposal would make any president from a chokora background either envious or scared.
[quote author=Arcadian_Dreamer link=topic=10194.msg91869#msg91869 date=1623590756

[/quote]

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Society evolves Bro.

Wars of conquest are no more. I expect greater adherence to term limits. There are always attempts to remove term limits and they've succeeded and failed in places. But overall they will hold.

My point is both Ruto and Raila will go after Uhuru. Apende asipende. You qualify that by suggesting one will go after the money while the other may want some blood. Hujui wajaluo dear. Killing a human isnt something they do and not even the general public would support. I think its opposite. Ruto will kill and take their money.

Machiavelli cautions against taking wealth. But he inadvertently provided a solution to the anger of the grandchildren towards the person who took their money. You know what it is.

To me Uhuru needs to refund Wanjigi his money then probe the SGR kickbacks. But if he doesn't that is where his problems will come from. Alternatively then he should kill Wanjigi. He tried and failed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I know Luos more deeply than you think. My father taught me about Luos :). Luos cannot countenance opposition or being challenged. So like I said if GEMA play ball - and don't say Ngwe! nobody will touch them. The moment they as much as complain; it will be something else.If you're afraid of killing somebody - rest assured they will be somalis or kalenjins working for you - ready to do it - to proof their loyalthy to you. Junet Mohammed can do it. The same way the people who were torturing people in Moi terror period were Luos and other tribes. Gov will have more than enough fixers and assasins if you much as express your displeasure.

As for leaving power - don't see that happening either.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Omollo - just imagine how angry you normally get when a GEMA challenges your online :) - you're just so typical :). I can imagine you typing furiously Uthamakistan Uthamakistan :) :)Now that is true Luo. Another thing my father told me - Luos cannot make good deputies - they can never be loyal - and will try to overthrow you the first day - if not will try to sabotage or outshine you - Jaramogi style with Kenyatta. They just cannot control their pride.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Precisely . All close confidants to Uhuru have alluded to the fact Uhuru wanted second term to shift from UhuRuto to Uhuru Government . This also means eating  . Where as in the first Jubilee Govt Uhuru and Ruto were competing who will eat more in the second term Uhuru and his associates wanted to eat alone . Murathe had even spoken about before 2017 elections when he said in second term Uhuru will be a different person .
Also another indicator was after winning the elections in the first Parliamentary group  when Mt Kenya MPs were trying to lobby for CS positions as it was in the first term . They were abused by Uhuru and shown the door . Uhuru told them in their face to walk out of state house . This was before the nullification of the elections.

However the noises from NASA made Uhurus eating uneasy  and Raila came knocking on the door seeking small favours . Uhuru simply took advantage of Raila this was his biggest opponent and he was agreeing to support him for nothing . In Uhurus calculation he could silence Raila while eating and use him to keep Ruto off bay . Railas calculation was that he could sneak in a referendum to re-introduce BOMAS draft , make regional Govts , introduce powerful PM and be able to chose IEBC commisioners and in also doing so force a contest against Ruto and pit Ruto against Mt Kenya ( He seems to relish on success of 2005 and 2010  referendums ) Well the jury is out there who between Uhuru and Raila achieved their goals we are going to see come Aug 2022. Uhuru bought into the idea of a referendum and changing the constitution when he saw an opportunity to safeguard his eating and at the same time have a say in the next Govt.  Uhuru and Ruto are family friends and once Uhurus plans hit a dead end he will be back in negotiation table with Ruto .
For Raila if Uhuru trusted him he would have been given a CS position to start with . Uhuru , St Marys Boys dont trust Raila maybe some few drunkards in Uhurus corner who are known conmen ask SK Macharia et all

Ruto outstole Uhuru.
Wanjigi had done the donkey on SGR - only to be told it was going to be exclusive Uhuru baby.
Ruto backed off - after a little resistance - but Wanjigi could take none of it.
Ruto - then quietly took everything else - only for uhuru to realize - everything else was bigger than SGR.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
You people you easlly forget just some few years Raila was shouting all over Kenya that Uhuru and Ruto belong to Jail . Raila is a dangerous person
Raila was asking Anyang Nyongo to write statements advocating sacrificing Uhuru and Ruto . It took Mama Ida Odinga wisdom to halt such activities . magnanimity my foot. 

Kichwa is singing Uhuru praises simply because he believes the end justifies the means . He believes Uhuru doings will give a chance to Raila . They are the same people who have been jumping from Moi (Co-operation), Kibaki(Tosha) and now Uhuru (Handshake). They dont look at the bigger picture that Raila never gained anything politically from all the hoping

Ruto outstole Uhuru.