Author Topic: Raila Wakes Up-Kenya cannot survive a supremacy war between its institutions.  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Omollo sees ghosts everywhere. Even supporting Ruto is Uthamakistan for him . He suggests to understand Mt Kenyans better than anyone else but he is the first to retort the Anti Raila Brigade being Uthamakistan .

Omollo - just imagine how angry you normally get when a GEMA challenges your online :) - you're just so typical :). I can imagine you typing furiously Uthamakistan Uthamakistan :) :)Now that is true Luo. Another thing my father told me - Luos cannot make good deputies - they can never be loyal - and will try to overthrow you the first day - if not will try to sabotage or outshine you - Jaramogi style with Kenyatta. They just cannot control their pride.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pundit

You know I'm a debater nothing else. I'm not even good at making speeches. My talent is in writing and creating a literal persona.

Im a born assistant to goebbels if I admit. I can conjure anger and can make a target group angry. For that's when people read even if they pretend they aren't reading.

But killing or evil isn't in my nature.

Omollo - just imagine how angry you normally get when a GEMA challenges your online :) - you're just so typical :). I can imagine you typing furiously Uthamakistan Uthamakistan :) :)Now that is true Luo. Another thing my father told me - Luos cannot make good deputies - they can never be loyal - and will try to overthrow you the first day - if not will try to sabotage or outshine you - Jaramogi style with Kenyatta. They just cannot control their pride.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Mr. Uthamakistan

Your every statement is riddled with LIES. I write nothing without proof and if not will immediately provide the evidence unchallenged or withdraw if unable to back it up. That's my legacy all the way from rcb/ TOP to Nipate.com to here.

So your attempt to cast me in negative light and by that accord yourself some moral superiority will fail baba. You need another brain cell to even try and you know hauna.

You are simply unable to grasp that I do not support Raila and you still think you don't have an empty Skull. Let me repeat: I DO NOT SUPPORT RAILA.

Let me explain why: Because Raila abandoned the principles upon which my support for him rested.

Now you are too mentally weak to understand why Pundit appears to defend Raila at times. Perhaps if I mention him you'd understand. Pundit was ODM damu in 2007 and remained so until mau forest when Raila lost his marbles the 1st time. He dumped him.

Now if you tell a lie about pre 2007 ODM Pundit will correct you. Not because he loves ODM today or loves Raila of handshake. No Mr. Uthamaki. He will correct a falsehood. He might even think you'd benefit not knowing you Mr. Uthamaki lack the capacity to absorb facts. Now if you can and I'm lying then apply what I've said about Pundit to omollo and we see a public and unqualified apology to omollo. If you can't apologize then it will be clear you simply exceeded your intellectual limit of elasticity. Na tunakusamehe. Even God doesn't punish akili punguani & underage humans.
Omollo sees ghosts everywhere. Even supporting Ruto is Uthamakistan for him . He suggests to understand Mt Kenyans better than anyone else but he is the first to retort the Anti Raila Brigade being Uthamakistan .

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread