Author Topic: CJ Maraga undress the already Naked Uhuru  (Read 2624 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
CJ Maraga undress the already Naked Uhuru
« on: June 09, 2021, 02:17:01 PM »
" I agree with those who hold the view that, Judges Prof. Ngugi and Odunga were punished because of the BBI Judgement"

The president list of judges with issues keep mutating .

The guy has gone rogue and deserve totally no respect.

Judiciary should make him a good example by pilling up more creative orders....especially that seperate mr Uhuru kenyatta personal conduct and PORK

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: CJ Maraga undress the already Naked Uhuru
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 02:21:17 PM »
A side issue: would Ruto consider supporting Maraga as a compromise Presidential candidate to beat Null and His Brother Void?

It just occured to me he'd be unbeatable especially if Ruto backs him in the interest of ending Uthamaki and Railaism
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 02:31:35 PM »
Neve. Ruto is qualified for the job. PORK is not something that you pick anybody. You need big political CV for starters - Ruto come with 30yrs of that - you need to know how to handle politicians. Then you need to know how to run gov - this where your CV of being minister or such in gov. Now Maraga - can qualify for part 2 - but politically is zero.

Maraga would be worse than Uhuru - because with zero political skills - he would need to enact dictatorship to rule.

Uhuru has limited political skills -  while likes of Magara or Mutunga or Martha Karua or Prof Kivutha or Matiangi - have zero political skills.

PORK - is politics+gov.

Ruto is the most qualified we have had of PORK -to-be - and will take kenya to great heights - if he tames his stealing (which I think was just a means - not an end)

The reason - Ruto is almost at home everywhere - except maybe in a bar. He is an excellent politician who is at home with even councillors, an excellent manager who knows to get things done, excellent in dealing with public and propaganda, he is an intellectual and quickly understand complex issues - and not afraid to meet the Profs.

Uhuru is already beaten - he is just trying to get 12 more months.

Under Ruto Kenya will experience 10yrs of political tranquility - because few opponents will be able to handle Ruto - they wll simple fizzle out - and Ruto is so driven and a visionary - he will want to leave a big mark.

A side issue: would Ruto consider supporting Maraga as a compromise Presidential candidate to beat Null and His Brother Void?

It just occured to me he'd be unbeatable especially if Ruto backs him in the interest of ending Uthamaki and Railaism

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 03:29:25 PM »
Maraga is a Kisii  :D Enough said, they and Merus are not fit for leadership, too temperamental and volatile.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 03:40:23 PM »

Maraga was an Icon for ODMers after cancellimg Uhuru ein in 2017.

Maraga is a Kisii  :D Enough said, they and Merus are not fit for leadership, too temperamental and volatile.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 03:54:29 PM »
Your language is always betraying the Uthamaki in you. I read elsewhere you crying that Uhuru never listened to your wise Uthamaki advise to seize control of the JSC.

What did Uhuru win? The court majority (not just Maraga who is the symbol of hate for Uthamakistanis only beaten by Raila) determined that the purported election was riddled with illegalities. Why they couldn't even open the servers to confirm any such victory.

When the same court 5 years earlier awarded the presidency to Uhuru on a technicality that the CoK 2010 clearly discouraged, you and other tribal bigots were in orgasmic celebrations!

Ushenzi hauna dawa

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2021, 04:08:56 PM »
Pundit

Here you are devoid of facts and are just displaying your undying loyalty to Ruto.

Maraga a political novice with principles is what Kenya needs. He won't be the 1st novice to be made president in the face of a fractious opposition. All the others too had zero experience. That is what Kenyans are yearning for.

Kenyans don't want any of the usual politicians. Not Uhuru, Raila, Ruto, MaDvD, Kalonzo or any of the corrupt governors. They want a clean break.

I don't even for a second doubt that Ruto would be more corrupt than Satan and will be a dictator who might kill quite a few of his enemies one way or another. Kenya can't survive another thief on the Industrial scale.  Ruto steals that much.

He's not at home with politicians. Ruto dishes out money and he has no competition because Uhuru wants money for mom and bro as well as to impress Margie. Money meant for MPs goes to mandarins and close proteges. That leaves MPs no choice but run to the nearest ATM - Ruto.

Like Uhuru beyond campaign rhetoric I see nothing 3 months after taking power. He'll unleash his dogs to growl and snarl reminding all he's now president. He will cut deals maybe give jobs to tribal demagogues to buy "peace".

The politicians you say he's at home with a so heavily baggaged they need to be lined up on Nairobi river and shot then burnt by citizens. I wouldn't trust bullets alone with these mass murderers and Industrial Scale Thieves. How will Ruto jettison them yet he too wants 4 terms once in office.

I'm sorry pundit but electing Ruto is same as choosing between Cowpox and Chicken pox.

We need someone out of the Mafia Box.
Neve. Ruto is qualified for the job. PORK is not something that you pick anybody. You need big political CV for starters - Ruto come with 30yrs of that - you need to know how to handle politicians. Then you need to know how to run gov - this where your CV of being minister or such in gov. Now Maraga - can qualify for part 2 - but politically is zero.

Maraga would be worse than Uhuru - because with zero political skills - he would need to enact dictatorship to rule.

Uhuru has limited political skills -  while likes of Magara or Mutunga or Martha Karua or Prof Kivutha or Matiangi - have zero political skills.

PORK - is politics+gov.

Ruto is the most qualified we have had of PORK -to-be - and will take kenya to great heights - if he tames his stealing (which I think was just a means - not an end)

The reason - Ruto is almost at home everywhere - except maybe in a bar. He is an excellent politician who is at home with even councillors, an excellent manager who knows to get things done, excellent in dealing with public and propaganda, he is an intellectual and quickly understand complex issues - and not afraid to meet the Profs.

Under Ruto Kenya will experience 10yrs of political tranquility - because few opponents will be able to handle Ruto - they wll simple fizzle out - and Ruto is so driven and a visionary - he will want to leave a big mark.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2021, 04:18:40 PM »
Omollo its a fact ODMers are supporting impunity perpertuated by Uhuru as we speak.
Its a fact I was very vocal before and after about need for UhuRuto to capture JSC
its also a fact I m record here stating the need for Ruto to capture JSC due to 2022 elections.
You always claim Uthamaki etc. I dont know what that  means. First of all Im from Mombasa In 1992 elections we supported Ford Kenya my MP and mentor was Proffesor Rashid Mzee , I personally attended several campaigns for Odinga who I look upto( I adore him). I remember one of the campaigns had to cancelled when ongoing coz he fell sick.
I also was happy for Raila winning Kibera sit , As young as we were we reallu interested with politicians who stood up against Moi. The young Turks , Matiba , Shikuku , Wamalwa , up untill now I close one eye when anything is said about Orengo , I still like him even if he goes against his 1990s principles.
I remember getting confused when Odinga joined hands with Moi.
Raila lost me when he joined hands with Moi . He supported everything Moi when co-operation came through.  I didnt like his politics of betrayal .
Its a fact he then betrayed Kibaki, earlier he had betrayed Wamalwa, He later betrayed Kalonzo , I was in that meeting when youths were sourced to carry hammers and boo Kalonzo in Khadija grounds Mombasa, He later went to betray Ruto Kalonzo again and Mudavadi and Wetangula.
You saw how he threw Otiende under the bus the other day.
Please leave me from your hate of Mt Kenyas. My only problem is Raila , If he retires I will leave politics alone.

Your language is always betraying the Uthamaki in you. I read elsewhere you crying that Uhuru never listened to your wise Uthamaki advise to seize control of the JSC.

What did Uhuru win? The court majority (not just Maraga who is the symbol of hate for Uthamakistanis only beaten by Raila) determined that the purported election was riddled with illegalities. Why they couldn't even open the servers to confirm any such victory.

When the same court 5 years earlier awarded the presidency to Uhuru on a technicality that the CoK 2010 clearly discouraged, you and other tribal bigots were in orgasmic celebrations!

Ushenzi hauna dawa

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2021, 04:40:34 PM »
:D This is the same fella calling Trump voters deplorable in another thread. It's why Robina calls people like you hypocrites and haters. This here, you see, is no better than what Trump's so-called "deplorables" are accused of. :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2021, 04:47:13 PM »
All good with me except when your claim it's what Kenyans want. It's what you want. Let us have some opinion poll. Maraga if he run will score the same as the perennial  Muranga's Mukaru wa Nganga of KENDA party 2 votes.

As for me - Niko Hapo Bottom-Up Hustler nation with Ruto. I want to give him 5yrs - we see how it goes. There are of course risks he could deploy his talent to bankrupt kenya.

But like many Kenyans - we think Ruto deserves to be pork - he has the requisite skills, experiences, qualities and values required for the job. This is not an easy job.

I saw how Ruto delivered in Jubilee 1.0, in ministry of agricluture, ministry of higher education (demotion) and have been pretty much impressed by his political talent since 2001 - that 20yrs ago.

Pundit

Here you are devoid of facts and are just displaying your undying loyalty to Ruto.

Maraga a political novice with principles is what Kenya needs. He won't be the 1st novice to be made president in the face of a fractious opposition. All the others too had zero experience. That is what Kenyans are yearning for.

Kenyans don't want any of the usual politicians. Not Uhuru, Raila, Ruto, MaDvD, Kalonzo or any of the corrupt governors. They want a clean break.

I don't even for a second doubt that Ruto would be more corrupt than Satan and will be a dictator who might kill quite a few of his enemies one way or another. Kenya can't survive another thief on the Industrial scale.  Ruto steals that much.

He's not at home with politicians. Ruto dishes out money and he has no competition because Uhuru wants money for mom and bro as well as to impress Margie. Money meant for MPs goes to mandarins and close proteges. That leaves MPs no choice but run to the nearest ATM - Ruto.

Like Uhuru beyond campaign rhetoric I see nothing 3 months after taking power. He'll unleash his dogs to growl and snarl reminding all he's now president. He will cut deals maybe give jobs to tribal demagogues to buy "peace".

The politicians you say he's at home with a so heavily baggaged they need to be lined up on Nairobi river and shot then burnt by citizens. I wouldn't trust bullets alone with these mass murderers and Industrial Scale Thieves. How will Ruto jettison them yet he too wants 4 terms once in office.

I'm sorry pundit but electing Ruto is same as choosing between Cowpox and Chicken pox.

We need someone out of the Mafia Box.

PORK - is politics+gov.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2021, 05:00:44 PM »
I have no idea who you are. I base my comments on what you write here. I provide proof of your Uthamakiness and demonstrate how you are unaware of it.

You are also a master of double standards: You want to be judged by your self declared history but you have no shame denying the same to Raila. I'm no Raiaist but I don't suffer rewriting of history or dressing up bigotry as a principle.

You ended by what you do best: smear, slander and provide zero proof. If you want to label anti Kikuyu you must take your place in the queue. Njamlik etc are way ahead of you. I give no fuck. I have no time for the Kikuyu intelligentsia - turncoats, liars and corrupt sons of bitches who pretend to.be non tribalistic but actually run the indoctrination programs that deceive the majority Kikuyu into making electoral blunders. They are used as pawns then left in their poverty. Unlike you I have traveled widely in Central and got a rude awakening at the poverty and signs of extreme poverty one of which is crime. Whole villages abandoned by everyone and thugs obviously run by your like dismantling homes brick by brick to ship away. The only place I saw that was in Sierra leone when Nigerian criminals, Ecomog forces and Amerigo Saloneans joined to use it as a weapon.but it was in the midst of a civil war.

So please don't pretend to value democracy when you publicly confess to acts of sabotage, undermining and desecration of democracy. Nobody needs to take control.of the JSC. You claim to have been involved in the multiparty struggle but I see an informed party ruffian who probably followed politicians in toilets to collect money. How else would you have missed the harm a judiciary in the hands of an individual wrought? The empowering of the JSC was a direct result of the desire to stop the executive from appointing tribesmen and ass lickers to administer justice. You want that back and are shamelessly owning to it.

It isn't enough to say you supported this or that in the 90s and therefore you can shit in the results because of that.

If ODM groupies are celebrating or supporting constitutional mutilation on short term gratification reasons it doesn't mean you should join them and use that as justification for your other motives which is Uthamaki.

Uthamaki is tribal supremacy. Just incase you truly don't know that your kind and other Members of the Kikuyu intelligentsia believe they are simultaneously Born Rulers and VAfrican (Kenyan) jews. I.e Nazis and Holocaust victims all at once.

We shall in time overcome all those seeking to enslave Kenyans.
Omollo its a fact ODMers are supporting impunity perpertuated by Uhuru as we speak.
Its a fact I was very vocal before and after about need for UhuRuto to capture JSC
its also a fact I m record here stating the need for Ruto to capture JSC due to 2022 elections.
You always claim Uthamaki etc. I dont know what that  means. First of all Im from Mombasa In 1992 elections we supported Ford Kenya my MP and mentor was Proffesor Rashid Mzee , I personally attended several campaigns for Odinga who I look upto( I adore him). I remember one of the campaigns had to cancelled when ongoing coz he fell sick.
I also was happy for Raila winning Kibera sit , As young as we were we reallu interested with politicians who stood up against Moi. The young Turks , Matiba , Shikuku , Wamalwa , up untill now I close one eye when anything is said about Orengo , I still like him even if he goes against his 1990s principles.
Raila lost me when he joined hands with Moi . He supported everything Moi when co-operation came through.  I didnt like his politics of betrayal .
Its a fact he then betrayed Kibaki, earlier he had betrayed Wamalwa, He later betrayed Kalonzo , I was in that meeting when youths were sourced to carry hammers and boo Kalonzo in Khadija grounds Mombasa, He later went to betray Ruto Kalonzo again and Mudavadi and Wetangula.
Please leave me from your hate of Mt Kenyas. My only problem is Raila , If he retires I will leave politics alone.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2021, 05:12:03 PM »
You do produce your so called MOAS and only.once did I refuse to debate on that basis. We've previously accepted it as a document to spur debate..

In saying Kenyans want I'm basically sharing my observations and a few expressed opinions. I notice total anger and ridicule of MaDvD, Kalonzo and Kibwana Wetangula etc. But there's rejection of Raila and Ruto.  You can't accept it but be bigger than that and know he inspires hate and love in near equal proportions. We learned to accept that a bit late in respect of Raila. Some still haven't grasped

I'm saying In 2002 Moi expected Rainbow to field a candidate. His plan was to then rig and blame the divided opposition. Raila got wind of the plan and frustrated him.by joining NAK.

This is Ruto's moment to show greatness..

All good with me except when your claim it's what Kenyans want. It's what you want. Let us have some opinion poll. Maraga if he run will score the same as the perennial  Muranga's Mukaru wa Nganga of KENDA party 2 votes.

As for me - Niko Hapo Bottom-Up Hustler nation with Ruto. I want to give him 5yrs - we see how it goes. There are of course risks he could deploy his talent to bankrupt kenya.

But like many Kenyans - we think Ruto deserves to be pork - he has the requisite skills, experiences, qualities and values required for the job. This is not an easy job.

I saw how Ruto delivered in Jubilee 1.0, in ministry of agricluture, ministry of higher education (demotion) and have been pretty much impressed by his political talent since 2001 - that 2

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2021, 05:30:05 PM »
So Uthamakistan is supporting Ngilu in 1997 supporting No led by Ruto in 2010 and now supporting Ruto for 2022 ?
Raila made me support Kibaki in 2007 because of the kind of politics he was playing. One of the reason I know abhor Uhuru is  because he started playing Raila politics. I dont subscribe to the politics of  betrayal.
I for example follow and listem to anything Otiende says or does. I  as much as I know he supports Raila to a fault , I think he is Brilliant. Same  an be said of Orengo.

If you know Kikuyus better than me , now who is the Uthamaki?
Now what I write here , I have 1000+ posts and probably 98 perceny of them are in support of Ruto. I  the begining they tried to label me from Rift   valley, Later they said Im RV pundit, now you label me Uthamaki. You anger is driven simply by Raila not making it to the presidency and you blame 2 tribes .Thats a fact one minute you claim you will  vote Ruto to spite My Kenya next minute Ruto  cant be president and should back Maraga. Translation I hope Raila can sneak through coz he has a strong oponent by the name of Ruto.

Im on record giving Raila his accolades after joining hands with Moi and doing whay he did same as he is doing now , I lost respect same with Uhuru as we speak now.

My friend politics is brutal, very  brutal, Ruto has played a good guy for long and we will point out the machinations happening in Jsc and Judiciary at large. He overtrusted Uhuru coz they have personal relationship not only waa he betrayed  but Uhuru unkowingly or Knowingly is trying to disadvantage him for 2022 elections. About Ruto capturing JSC we will continue singing, he is listening and he is working on it behind the scenes.

Once again I say leave me alone from your tribal Bigotry.I have a problem with Raila and Inshallah 2022 the problem will be solved by none other than Ruto.

I have no idea who you are. I base my comments on what you write here. I provide proof of your Uthamakiness and demonstrate how you are unaware of it.

You are also a master of double standards: You want to be judged by your self declared history but you have no shame denying the same to Raila. I'm no Raiaist but I don't suffer rewriting of history or dressing up bigotry as a principle.

You ended by what you do best: smear, slander and provide zero proof. If you want to label anti Kikuyu you must take your place in the queue. Njamlik etc are way ahead of you. I give no fuck. I have no time for the Kikuyu intelligentsia - turncoats, liars and corrupt sons of bitches who pretend to.be non tribalistic but actually run the indoctrination programs that deceive the majority Kikuyu into making electoral blunders. They are used as pawns then left in their poverty. Unlike you I have traveled widely in Central and got a rude awakening at the poverty and signs of extreme poverty one of which is crime. Whole villages abandoned by everyone and thugs obviously run by your like dismantling homes brick by brick to ship away. The only place I saw that was in Sierra leone when Nigerian criminals, Ecomog forces and Amerigo Saloneans joined to use it as a weapon.but it was in the midst of a civil war.

So please don't pretend to value democracy when you publicly confess to acts of sabotage, undermining and desecration of democracy. Nobody needs to take control.of the JSC. You claim to have been involved in the multiparty struggle but I see an informed party ruffian who probably followed politicians in toilets to collect money. How else would you have missed the harm a judiciary in the hands of an individual wrought? The empowering of the JSC was a direct result of the desire to stop the executive from appointing tribesmen and ass lickers to administer justice. You want that back and are shamelessly owning to it.

It isn't enough to say you supported this or that in the 90s and therefore you can shit in the results because of that.

If ODM groupies are celebrating or supporting constitutional mutilation on short term gratification reasons it doesn't mean you should join them and use that as justification for your other motives which is Uthamaki.

Uthamaki is tribal supremacy. Just incase you truly don't know that your kind and other Members of the Kikuyu intelligentsia believe they are simultaneously Born Rulers and VAfrican (Kenyan) jews. I.e Nazis and Holocaust victims all at once.

We shall in time overcome all those seeking to enslave Kenyans.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2021, 06:10:51 PM »
Not so fast.

When Raila joined Moi I wasn't even supporting him..I had abandoned Opposition after I realized it was aiming to restore Kenyattaism and we didn't share the same values. I chose to stay with the Devil.i knew and what a satan he was.

So trying to cast me as a dyed in the wool Railaist won't wash. I later supported Narc because MaDvD returned to KANU and I knew him for a disaster. In the end I never voted in 2002 flying out of the country and posting at RCB that there was no choice.

You keep harping at betrayal. Now let me respond..

In 1997 Kibaki was negotiating with Moi to join government. He did it secretly. He never informed Ngilu or Raila. That's called betrayal. Anyone who knows Raila will tell you if he discovers you're trying to betray him he rushes to betray you for less than 30 pieces of silver you were promised.

The day he discovered Kibaki was on the eve of a planned demonstration in Nairobi. Luos simply didn't show and Moi sure nothing would happen without Raila called off most of his police. We had heard such a rumor and when we saw no NDP supporters and diehard youthwingers we figured.

I keep hearing that defense of Kikuyus voting for Ngilu. How many seats? How many ODM MPs were elected in central? How many more did Ngilu get than ODM? Does it mean Kikuyus voted for Raila?  Get a better excuse

Even Jubilee has MPs in western and Ruto has one in Rarieda. A combination of rigging & fucked up nominations leading to a protest vote :fuck you vote" which is found sporadically everywhere even Ruto country.

You come out clearly as Uthamaki. I have no idea what other people have written and what they've offered for proof.

Omollo and Pundit are the two confirmed "Mavericks" here. We've supported parties and individuals based on clear principles. At times we've ended in the same pool but other times in different or opposing swamps. To me it's the principles and values first then Person.

I am opposing Raila period. Hakuna hii au ile. He fucked up the principles I was ready to die for and thus eliminated my reason to support him. I'm suggesting a unifying candidate like Aquino in The Philippines and Bobi Wine in Uganda. Or Chiluba in Zambia (a less perfect example).

You think I'm doing it to give Raila a chance. No. If Ruto gets behind such a candidate it would be more than a landslide. Bigger than narc 2002. Without him then Pundit is tight to compare him to Nganga.

But watch it because Raila might just do that. Or both Ruto and Raila might join to support a 3rd candidate to beat Uhuru. My suggestion is that whoever does will own the future.

There's no way you could be non Uthamaki and support Kibaki in 2007. Try something else.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2021, 01:19:56 PM »

About Kibaki joining Moi, This was propaganda being peddled by Railalites to justify joining hands with MOI , At that time Moi was negotiating with Wamalwa and Raila , Raila beat Wamalwa in "co-operating with MOI. Same rumors  which were being peddled by Railalites of why he decided to abandan Kalonzo and Mudavadi for handshake . When Kalonzo did a handshake with Kibaki in 2008 you hurled a lot of insults at him how he is Judas and a backstabber . Well Raila did the same in 2017 and you praise him how he is a stateman , Double speak at its best .
Ngilus SDP had 5 Seats in Kiambu 1 In  Muranga and 1 In Nairobi . I dont know of ODM winning any seat in Central - Perhaps you mean the greater Mt Kenya where in 2013 they won 2 seats in Meru

Raila has run out of options , yesterday they met with Kalonzo and it seems they will revive CORD/NASA whatever you call it .

You hatred of a particular tribe is too evident that even a blind person can see it. Whatever you call Uthamakistan is a word akin to madoadoa which was used in 2007 P.E.V. 

You pray and hope Ruto will trun against Mt Kenya  but that aint happening not soon . I bet if Raila was in Rutos shoes he would have plotted betrayal already .Raila shafted Moi , but has been shafted by Kibaki and Uhuru  untill sometimes i feel sorry for him .

Not so fast.

When Raila joined Moi I wasn't even supporting him..I had abandoned Opposition after I realized it was aiming to restore Kenyattaism and we didn't share the same values. I chose to stay with the Devil.i knew and what a satan he was.

So trying to cast me as a dyed in the wool Railaist won't wash. I later supported Narc because MaDvD returned to KANU and I knew him for a disaster. In the end I never voted in 2002 flying out of the country and posting at RCB that there was no choice.

In 1997 Kibaki was negotiating with Moi to join government. He did it secretly. He never informed Ngilu or Raila. That's called betrayal. Anyone who knows Raila will tell you if he discovers you're trying to betray him he rushes to betray you for less than 30 pieces of silver you were promised.

The day he discovered Kibaki was on the eve of a planned demonstration in Nairobi. Luos simply didn't show and Moi sure nothing would happen without Raila called off most of his police. We had heard such a rumor and when we saw no NDP supporters and diehard youthwingers we figured.

I keep hearing that defense of Kikuyus voting for Ngilu. How many seats? How many ODM MPs were elected in central? How many more did Ngilu get than ODM? Does it mean Kikuyus voted for Raila?  Get a better excuse

Even Jubilee has MPs in western and Ruto has one in Rarieda. A combination of rigging & fucked up nominations leading to a protest vote :fuck you vote" which is found sporadically everywhere even Ruto country.

You come out clearly as Uthamaki. I have no idea what other people have written and what they've offered for proof.

Omollo and Pundit are the two confirmed "Mavericks" here. We've supported parties and individuals based on clear principles. At times we've ended in the same pool but other times in different or opposing swamps. To me it's the principles and values first then Person.

I am opposing Raila period. Hakuna hii au ile. He fucked up the principles I was ready to die for and thus eliminated my reason to support him. I'm suggesting a unifying candidate like Aquino in The Philippines and Bobi Wine in Uganda. Or Chiluba in Zambia (a less perfect example).

You think I'm doing it to give Raila a chance. No. If Ruto gets behind such a candidate it would be more than a landslide. Bigger than narc 2002. Without him then Pundit is tight to compare him to Nganga.

But watch it because Raila might just do that. Or both Ruto and Raila might join to support a 3rd candidate to beat Uhuru. My suggestion is that whoever does will own the future.

There's no way you could be non Uthamaki and support Kibaki in 2007. Try something else.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2021, 01:54:00 PM »
Maraga is level headed and very rational. Dont drag an entire community reputation against him. Generally in leadership across board Kikuyus are the best very good managers.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2021, 04:20:21 PM »
Mr. Uthamaki

You are a fucking liar and not too bright either. You manufacture your shit as you go along.

I made it abundantly clear that I will never support the handshake. I've followed through by publicly jettisoning Raila.

As for Kibaki talks: you are free to claim its propaganda because that's what fits into Uthamaki narrative. The media wrote about for months with no denial from Kibaki. Pity you are the one to answer for Kibaki.

You've been supporting Uhuru Kenyatta, have you not? Yet he was Moi's poodle. That same Kibaki was Moi's vice president for 12 years. In fact Kibaki has served Moi LONGER than Raila! The anger of all Uthamakistanis is that Raila sabotaged their plans to take and exercise Moi's power which they finally got and see for yourself what they did with it since 2003.

Kibaki made a deal with Moi in 1978. He became Moi's vice president and minister for finance and economic planning. Uhuru was Moi's minister for Local government etc. So if being an angel is based on less than 12 years of Moi shagging your asshole, Raila is Gabriel himself while that makes Kibaki Lucifer.

You even have the audacity to mention "double standards". Please find someone your intellectual level with low memory and a limitless ability to LIE so you can debate him.

Wamalwa was Moi's non paying tenant for years. He was a neut receiver of handouts. His campaign to take over Ford Kenya was underwritten by Moi. That's the man Kibaki made vice president and here you are. Of course you can denigrate Wamalwa but hell will perish first before you say a nasty truth about Drunkard, corrupt urinating-in-pants tribalist and mass murderer Kibaki. He's  your hero. Bloody motyerfucking Uthamakistani!

Kalonzo stole a party period. Praise him if you want. I'm not sure where you come from people think much about thievery. Iko kitu kwa damu.

Listen about Ngilu winning seats in Uthamakistan: the objective of the 1997 KANU campaign was to obliterate Matiba and prevent Kibaki gaining power in parliament. If KANU took those seats they'd trouble. What if they were give to "that woman"?

ODM won seats in Uthamakistan. Period. That never and will never translate to Raila popularity. I explained it and refer you to it. Simplistic analyses of politics = Ngilu won so the areas are not tribalistic.

Kikuyus have yet to vote for any major candidate who isn't Kikuyu. Argue with that until the end of time. ALL other tribes have voted outside their tribe: Luos, Kalenjins, Luhyas, Mijikenda, Maasai, ... but not Kikuyus. So get busy rewiting and recreating history. I've explained why that's is so for years especially whenever I run into an Uthamakistani. I don't need to again.

I can assure you they are cheating Ruto and I hope he knows. They won't vote for him. But I'm guessing 20% is good enough. The pain of Uthamakistanis is to realize only 10% is sufficient to nullify their vote. That coupled with frustrating the use of 2m cyber votes controlled by computer staff at IEBC run by NIS and the military.

I hate no tribe. I confess to hating a Mafia which launches a devastating propaganda campaign scare the shit out of poor peasants some of them jigger infested (an abiding indicator of deep poverty) and many living in mud walled hovels and in the slums of Kiambu, Nyeri and Muranga into becoming not just voting robots but mules to stuff ballots in voting stations. If you support them and their activities then you know why we can't see eye to eye.

I may lend my support to anyone who stands the best chance of ridding Kenya of the Uthamaki pandemic. As long as he doesn't introduce a more contagious variant of it. I make no apology. Uthamaki kills, it has killed and continues to create poverty in the entire country. If that person is Ruto or Miguna etc he may have my support.

I have no interest whatever in who Raila meets. I'm no longer his supporter. But as I said you are full of lies. When you lie about history you by that attack me for supporting something uncouth. If you do that prepare to be corrected and not nicely either. We got pain for what Kibaki did in 2007 and was cheered on by your kind. So if you gonna floss do it in the usual muratina drinking dens as you smoke your weed and discuss how hard working you are and are experts in biachara. Baradhuli

About Kibaki joining Moi, This was propaganda being peddled by Railalites to justify joining hands with MOI , At that time Moi was negotiating with Wamalwa and Raila , Raila beat Wamalwa in "co-operating with MOI. Same rumors  which were being peddled by Railalites of why he decided to abandan Kalonzo and Mudavadi for handshake . When Kalonzo did a handshake with Kibaki in 2008 you hurled a lot of insults at him how he is Judas and a backstabber . Well Raila did the same in 2017 and you praise him how he is a stateman , Double speak at its best .
Ngilus SDP had 5 Seats in Kiambu 1 In  Muranga and 1 In Nairobi . I dont know of ODM winning any seat in Central - Perhaps you mean the greater Mt Kenya where in 2013 they won 2 seats in Meru

Raila has run out of options , yesterday they met with Kalonzo and it seems they will revive CORD/NASA whatever you call it .

You hatred of a particular tribe is too evident that even a blind person can see it. Whatever you call Uthamakistan is a word akin to madoadoa which was used in 2007 P.E.V. 

You pray and hope Ruto will trun against Mt Kenya  but that aint happening not soon . I bet if Raila was in Rutos shoes he would have plotted betrayal already .Raila shafted Moi , but has been shafted by Kibaki and Uhuru  untill sometimes i feel sorry for him .

Not so fast.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2021, 11:46:58 AM »
Omollo,
Well same case here applies  with Handshake and Uhuru - I have been against handshake from the word go - Have been the harshest critic against Uhuru -Why dont you join us in support of Ruto .
Kibaki never held talks with Moi - Even according to Railas Enigma book which he was also trying to white wash his backstabbing of Kibaki  - The reason he gave is that during the day of demonstration Kibaki instead of coming himself he sent representatives ( We all knew Kibaki was a Kiguoya) . Its a known fact Raila had started negations with Moi a day after the elections and its one of the reason he opted out of the petition against Mois win .

Leave alone of the Utahamakistan talk . I ve mentioned to you my bone of cention with Raila is his type of politics . You can use the same argument that  I support Ruto who also has supported Raila before . Then what , I supported Matiba in 1992 and around  4 Years before he was Mois Minister . You see some of us come from the other side where we detest politics of deceit , politics of betrayal. One of the reason we are against Uhuru now . Raila has perfected the politics of deceit and he tried it with BBI only to be shafted as you say with a red mtarimbo .

As for Kalonzo stealing a party  , come on  You know the history very well , the problem with you is you try twisting it to suit you narrative and you never ask yourself why you always end up losing .

You cant even differentiate between 1992 and 1997 politics . Wont even delve into discussing Ngilu and SDP politics of 1997 you will deviate and the discussion will be non sensical .

Well you argue Mt Kenya have never voted for a person out of their region but you are first people to cry foul when they support Ruto  and indeed come Aug 2022 they will vote for Ruto simply because he will be up against Raila .  Same people who were saying Rift Valley cant voe for Uhuru in 2013  forgetting they voted for him in 2002

Mr Uthamakistan , we are no longer in 2007 where your anti Mt Kenya sentiments would hold tract . Politics is dynamic  . If Raila used anti Mt Kenya sentiments in 2007 to rally different electorate  to vote for him . Things are different now . The electorate are awake now , Raila has exposed himself . Actually to a level he might need to evaluate his chances against Ruto and might need to tosha someone else .

Now your hate for a particular tribe can never be treated , Its evident you are now passing it to the next generation . So sad  indeed .

Mr. Uthamaki

You are a fucking liar and not too bright either. You manufacture your shit as you go along.

I made it abundantly clear that I will never support the handshake. I've followed through by publicly jettisoning Raila.

As for Kibaki talks: you are free to claim its propaganda because that's what fits into Uthamaki narrative. The media wrote about for months with no denial from Kibaki. Pity you are the one to answer for Kibaki.

You've been supporting Uhuru Kenyatta, have you not? Yet he was Moi's poodle. That same Kibaki was Moi's vice president for 12 years. In fact Kibaki has served Moi LONGER than Raila! The anger of all Uthamakistanis is that Raila sabotaged their plans to take and exercise Moi's power which they finally got and see for yourself what they did with it since 2003.

Kibaki made a deal with Moi in 1978. He became Moi's vice president and minister for finance and economic planning. Uhuru was Moi's minister for Local government etc. So if being an angel is based on less than 12 years of Moi shagging your asshole, Raila is Gabriel himself while that makes Kibaki Lucifer.

You even have the audacity to mention "double standards". Please find someone your intellectual level with low memory and a limitless ability to LIE so you can debate him.

Wamalwa was Moi's non paying tenant for years. He was a neut receiver of handouts. His campaign to take over Ford Kenya was underwritten by Moi. That's the man Kibaki made vice president and here you are. Of course you can denigrate Wamalwa but hell will perish first before you say a nasty truth about Drunkard, corrupt urinating-in-pants tribalist and mass murderer Kibaki. He's  your hero. Bloody motyerfucking Uthamakistani!

Kalonzo stole a party period. Praise him if you want. I'm not sure where you come from people think much about thievery. Iko kitu kwa damu.

Listen about Ngilu winning seats in Uthamakistan: the objective of the 1997 KANU campaign was to obliterate Matiba and prevent Kibaki gaining power in parliament. If KANU took those seats they'd trouble. What if they were give to "that woman"?

ODM won seats in Uthamakistan. Period. That never and will never translate to Raila popularity. I explained it and refer you to it. Simplistic analyses of politics = Ngilu won so the areas are not tribalistic.

Kikuyus have yet to vote for any major candidate who isn't Kikuyu. Argue with that until the end of time. ALL other tribes have voted outside their tribe: Luos, Kalenjins, Luhyas, Mijikenda, Maasai, ... but not Kikuyus. So get busy rewiting and recreating history. I've explained why that's is so for years especially whenever I run into an Uthamakistani. I don't need to again.

I can assure you they are cheating Ruto and I hope he knows. They won't vote for him. But I'm guessing 20% is good enough. The pain of Uthamakistanis is to realize only 10% is sufficient to nullify their vote. That coupled with frustrating the use of 2m cyber votes controlled by computer staff at IEBC run by NIS and the military.

I hate no tribe. I confess to hating a Mafia which launches a devastating propaganda campaign scare the shit out of poor peasants some of them jigger infested (an abiding indicator of deep poverty) and many living in mud walled hovels and in the slums of Kiambu, Nyeri and Muranga into becoming not just voting robots but mules to stuff ballots in voting stations. If you support them and their activities then you know why we can't see eye to eye.

I may lend my support to anyone who stands the best chance of ridding Kenya of the Uthamaki pandemic. As long as he doesn't introduce a more contagious variant of it. I make no apology. Uthamaki kills, it has killed and continues to create poverty in the entire country. If that person is Ruto or Miguna etc he may have my support.

I have no interest whatever in who Raila meets. I'm no longer his supporter. But as I said you are full of lies. When you lie about history you by that attack me for supporting something uncouth. If you do that prepare to be corrected and not nicely either. We got pain for what Kibaki did in 2007 and was cheered on by your kind. So if you gonna floss do it in the usual muratina drinking dens as you smoke your weed and discuss how hard working you are and are experts in biachara. Baradhuli

Not so fast.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2021, 03:46:48 PM »
Uthamaki is not the Kikuyu tribe. I've used various terms from my Kenya mafia to Kikuyu Clerisy or intelligentsia.  All the while detractors find it easier to label me a tribalist for cheap potshots.

I can't support Ruto. His program appears to wide and accommodates everyone. That ain't good.

Got a call. Later