Author Topic: Robina - your biggest problem is going to International Schools.  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina - your biggest problem is going to International Schools.
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 10:19:27 AM »
Aug 2022 or thereabout - 7th ballot.

losses you say , when is the referendumn Robina ?
Kichwa you are wrong to imagine Tangatanga care about the judiciary, police or any institution. Why can't they debate corruption (or amnesty) instead? OBVIOUSLY it is a sleight of hand to stop Uhuru-Raila from using the courts against them. Notice their shameless assault on poor Koome - is she not part of the same judiciary?

The ground game is tight and courts will be so critical towards Aug 2022. BBI, new IEBC commissioners, etc. Brats and crybabies... expect Tangatanga whining to rent the air as they suffer more losses.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 10:22:07 AM »
All dreams are valid. The supreme court is waiting to give you that gift :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina - you biggest problem is going to International Schools.
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2021, 10:28:13 AM »
You were simply too young during Moi - childhood, teenage - save it. But once Ruto caught your eye --- since 2001 - you see, hear, imagine no evil :) At least Robina has been with Ruto/Jubilee and now Raila. Anyway you ran here with #EvilSociety and #WakoraNetwork when activists then Maraga threatened Ruto's career plans - only the gullible can buy your story about judiciary or police independence. But you are a good propagandist -  :) - we are just not gullible.

The judiciary fight is about BBI, IEBC, 2022... nothing about democratic principles. If you really care about Kenya - debate the evil of graft and its bottomless pit I can rehash with my eyes closed - and tell us how your hero is great for Kenya. You cannot pick apart "principles" and conveniently claim the one critical for your man's success is the most important for the country.

New found? I have been online for ages - since 2001 - in RCB - find a single day that I did not support some of the issues. I may oppose a decision by a court - like Mumbi - but I will not oppose the insititution of judiciary - because I understand what democracy is.

Ruto is not more important than Kenya's democracy. I grew up opposing MOi who was a Kalenjin.

By the way your newfound love for judicial, police, etc institutional independence is almost admirable - if only it wasn't so hypocritical.  :) Only a stranger in Jerusalem can believe you.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2021, 10:28:55 AM »
Time will tell, meantime there is a dog fight.

All dreams are valid. The supreme court is waiting to give you that gift :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2021, 10:34:39 AM »
I have read these stories about Kenya and others. Some horrible history -- just slightly better than colonial times. By the way it's Bernard CHUNGA not O-chunga.

It was not a joke. Imagine Ochunga being CJ - and he only had high school education. The biggest court application was not these Amicus Curae - it was something Orengo or Khaminiwa or Kiraitu use to file -Habeas corpus. If it was basically to either confirm you were indeed a corpus or you would get small time out from Opiyo either at Nyayo or Nyati house.

Kenya has come along way from detention without trial, to allowing police procured confession, to have someone a layman like Ochunga as the Chief Justice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2021, 02:03:23 PM »
You confuse me with Itumbi bots - I don't run campaigns like those - I speak about why I think they are wrong - and that is it.

I have debated so many times about corruption.

Just not in the way you want - where I talk about XYC being more corrupt.

I always celebrate the fight against graft when it achieve results.

I also think in an enviroment where everyone is corrupt - it become a non-issues - as far as decision making and differentiation - and that is the tragedy of our politics.

But try look at this forum - even this year - I celebrated what ARA are doing recovering stolen assets - what EACC seem to be finally doing - and such.

Obviously I totally oppose using corruption fight in politics. Politics is politics. Appeal to the people.

I also totally oppose using graft fight to undo DEVOLUTION - which a 4th ARM OF OUR GOV - Executive, Parliament, Judiciary, Devolution, Independent Offices - that is BASIC structure of Cok2010 - that SHOULD NOT BE INTERFERED with.

Not by BBI.

Not by Mumbi.

What Mumbi did was to weaken DEVOLUTION. It's a sacrilege. Imagine requiring a US governor to resign whenever any allegation is brought - by WORLD MOST CORRUPT police force 

You were simply too young during Moi - childhood, teenage - save it. But once Ruto caught your eye --- since 2001 - you see, hear, imagine no evil :) At least Robina has been with Ruto/Jubilee and now Raila. Anyway you ran here with #EvilSociety and #WakoraNetwork when activists then Maraga threatened Ruto's career plans - only the gullible can buy your story about judiciary or police independence. But you are a good propagandist -  :) - we are just not gullible.

The judiciary fight is about BBI, IEBC, 2022... nothing about democratic principles. If you really care about Kenya - debate the evil of graft and its bottomless pit I can rehash with my eyes closed - and tell us how your hero is great for Kenya. You cannot pick apart "principles" and conveniently claim the one critical for your man's success is the most important for the country.

New found? I have been online for ages - since 2001 - in RCB - find a single day that I did not support some of the issues. I may oppose a decision by a court - like Mumbi - but I will not oppose the insititution of judiciary - because I understand what democracy is.

Ruto is not more important than Kenya's democracy. I grew up opposing MOi who was a Kalenjin.

By the way your newfound love for judicial, police, etc institutional independence is almost admirable - if only it wasn't so hypocritical.  :) Only a stranger in Jerusalem can believe you.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2021, 11:04:35 PM »

Agreed!!!
Pundit changes like a chameleon. Only variable that is a constant is love of Corrupt leadership.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2021, 11:26:03 PM »
Only a foold doesn't change his mind. The only variable for you is the love of Ojinga and his comical charades.
Agreed!!!
Pundit changes like a chameleon. Only variable that is a constant is love of Corrupt leadership.