Author Topic: Why rural Kalenjin women are stronger than their men  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Why rural Kalenjin women are stronger than their men
« on: May 27, 2021, 01:48:31 PM »

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Why rural Kalenjin women are stronger than their men
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 01:48:59 PM »
Pundit acha pombe ni kubaya.
Sorry merge these thread with yours  dint see it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 02:10:11 PM »
Shida ya Kale men ni mbili 1) pombe and 2) kula chakula ya paka (ugali+milk) - so they have become very weak -

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 02:19:58 PM »
Greater endurance?  Possible.  Stronger?  Nonsense. 

I am convinced you will get similar results just about anywhere in Sub-Saharan Africa.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 03:07:28 PM »
Shida ya Kale men ni mbili 1) pombe and 2) kula chakula ya paka (ugali+milk) - so they have become very weak -
That's how it started in Nyeri and then engulfed whole kikuyuland. Kikuyu men would eat githeri just plain boiled or even go hungry Wanaume like njamba are beaten senseless by there wives kama burukenge. No say No help we really pity them.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 03:58:07 PM »
That's how it started in Nyeri and then engulfed whole kikuyuland. Kikuyu men would eat githeri just plain boiled or even go hungry Wanaume like njamba are beaten senseless by there wives kama burukenge. No say No help we really pity them.

Gender based violence is largely inflicted on women by men, you guys are making a big deal out of a few sensationalized cases. If women had men's upper body strength violence would be history. Truism of cowards always preying on the weak....
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 04:08:57 PM »

That journalist is
Gender based violence is largely inflicted on women by men, you guys are making a big deal out of a few sensationalized cases. If women had men's upper body strength violence would be history. Truism of cowards always preying on the weak....

Or just reversed.  They would be beating up the men.  That's why I doubt the authenticity of that claim.  More likely it's just the usual sloppy works we have come to expect from Kenyan journalists.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 04:30:03 PM »
Power is now more than physical strength. If it was pure physical strength - the black males - would be beating everyone down. But it includes economic strength. Men when they were fending for family - had both muscular physical strength to beat women - and also controlled the food stores. That changed when white man acquired guns - and enslaved the black man to work for him.

Anyway fast forward to 2021 in Kenya - things are changing - women have been empowered.

You cannot beat a breadwinner - who is now increasingly become female. This for educated women.

For rural women - they may be growing stronger - but well the land still belongs to the man - and a woman even if they the strength to overpower a man - will have to think twice before committing what could lead to divorce or separation.

To remain or be powerful - be wealthy. Don't waste time with upper body strength :)

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 08:46:30 PM »
There's foreign agents who have infiltrate RV research with aim bringing down athletic power.

First it was mursik cancer....

Then now fit as fiddle kalenjin man is pitted against obese woman with zero endurance.

They should put money on obesity and similar western problem.

The slim figure had earlier been explained as evolutionary among nilote and cushite to beat harsh hot sahara weather. Then what changed?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2021, 10:40:01 AM »
Men are getting weaker simply due to poor nutrition and change even in Meru its slowly happening but I don't expect it to get to levels of okuyu and nkalenjini. Meru men brute primitive force keeps women in toe and respectful.