Author Topic: KAGWE WILL BE JAILED AFTER 2022 ELECTIONS  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
KAGWE WILL BE JAILED AFTER 2022 ELECTIONS
« on: April 03, 2021, 08:09:51 AM »
He will be held liable for Kenyan Deaths.
First KEMSA Scandal and now VACCINE Scandal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: KAGWE WILL BE JAILED AFTER 2022 ELECTIONS
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 08:44:53 AM »
I see incompetence ; but I don't see personal criminal culpability ; the best punishment is for him to stay home and never hold public office.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 09:03:05 AM »
Kagwe is the link between Kenyatas family and friends and MOH and all its components.

I see incompetence ; but I don't see personal criminal culpability ; the best punishment is for him to stay home and never hold public office.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 04:14:30 PM »
Pundit why don't you post a practical "Suluhu".
In Zamunda give one example of an official who has been banned from holding public office. Wasn't Kagwe at home and called up as CS Health? It was the 2nd time for him to hold public office, having been Minister in the Kibaki govt. Isitoshe Kagwe. There are many others.
Your President (the man you voted 3 times for) took a man who was discredited as KEMSA board chair and has made him now board chair Communications Authority of Kenya Chair. My point is however culpable you are, even if the Judiciary says you can't hold office, nothing stops the holder of the highest office in the land doing what he wants ... except that you the voter can use your grey matter to make an informed choice as to who holds that office.

Kagwe is the link between Kenyatas family and friends and MOH and all its components.

I can't believe on this one instance @Nowayhaha has posted something sensible and believable.

This is what Kagwe said before the person he works for told him to make a complete about turn and announce something else.

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 04:21:34 PM »
Our democracy failed when opposition decided to abscond their duty and become enablers of impunity in Kenya. I won't blame Jubilee or Uhuru. The blames squarely lies with NASA who think they are punishing Jubilee by aiding and assisting Uhuru to break the law.

It's called cutting your nose to spite at your face.

NASA including many year should resume their job - of critizing the gov - and ensuring scandals are highlighted - and gov is made to sweat it out.

But we are dealing with cynical bunch of desperados who are expecting to be elected to office next year after enabling Uhuru to get away with anything.

Won't happen.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2021, 03:41:24 AM »
If Ruto can hold office in Kenya, everyone should be able to hold office.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 06:17:10 AM »
Bar too low or no bar. The minute we allowed criminally indicted person by ICC one Uhuru kenyatta we pretty much allowed any criminal or crook to run or hold office. I wonder how Waititu or sonko feels..
If Ruto can hold office in Kenya, everyone should be able to hold office.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2021, 02:40:36 PM »
 :D :D :D
Kagwe is going nowhere.
So a thief will be jailed by another thief?

Bar too low or no bar. The minute we allowed criminally indicted person by ICC one Uhuru kenyatta we pretty much allowed any criminal or crook to run or hold office. I wonder how Waititu or sonko feels..