Author Topic: UDA chickens from Garissa senator by-elections  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
UDA chickens from Garissa senator by-elections
« on: March 08, 2021, 07:08:05 PM »
Everyone including Duale endorses Haji son on Jubilee ticket... in heart of URP territory.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-03-06-politicians-endorse-abdul-haji-for-garissa-senator-by-election/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: UDA chickens from Garissa senator by-elections
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 08:20:32 PM »
The same uda supported jubilee in huduma.uda are carefully selecting the battles to engage in.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 01:56:38 PM »
Yes. Because "hustler" message only resonates in few pockets. It's contra to your propaganda about their popularity. Garissa should be walk in the park for Duale to shore up UDA mettle. Tribe is only next to Issa and religion.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 02:12:31 PM »
Duale supports Yusuf son on any party like most of his clan.Farah Malim from opposing clan can run in wiper.Some battles Ruto will carefully select. IS there any real benefit fighting uhuru for example yet the guy is going on retirement..big differences btw Raila and Ruto is down tactics and strategy