Author Topic: Raila and Mangufuli latest victims of covid  (Read 5157 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Raila and Mangufuli latest victims of covid
« on: March 09, 2021, 11:17:31 PM »
Per twitter Mangufuli is in nairobi hospital due admitted due to covid and cardiac issues. Raila seems to have caught it on his tour at coast. Raila at 78 is being too careless

Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Re: Raila and Mangufuli latest victims of covid
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 01:09:37 AM »
Fake news peddled by exiled idiot Tundu lissu and meat wrappers!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 01:33:14 AM »
?s=20

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 01:34:26 AM »

The idiot pombe is dying in nairobi. He has cardiac issues so covid will just cripplle him. Fuck the moron

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 06:55:06 AM »
Quick Recovery Your Excellence.

But after this, we'll need a come to Jesus talk. I want to believe that it is not COVID-19, because if it is, you owe the world an apology 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-09/tanzanian-opposition-leader-questions-president-s-whereabouts

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 07:21:27 AM »
?s=20
Daktari you are so irrelevant these days. I am doing you a favor as the only one to respond to your post otherwise these days you are ignored and it is like you talk to your self. If it is fake, fact checkers will tell you it is fake.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 07:44:54 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/NationAfrica/status/1369484866295894017

It looks like the new variant is in kenya

?s=19

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2021, 09:15:29 AM »
?s=20
Daktari you are so irrelevant these days. I am doing you a favor as the only one to respond to your post otherwise these days you are ignored and it is like you talk to your self. If it is fake, fact checkers will tell you it is fake.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 02:15:28 PM »
?s=20

Not a good idea to sell your soul and mind to Jack Dorsey liberal woke robots to prop fake news

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2021, 02:59:36 AM »

unfortunately its not fake.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2021, 10:45:42 AM »
Is it a reinfection for Magufuli? Rumour had it he got it when son had it, reason he relocated to Chato.

The virus is evolving too fast for science. Funny how Kenyans are on Magufuli as if we have any vaccine or any better approach. A virus does not care whether you acknowledge it or deny it.

Herd immunity is still the way to go for Africa with no supplies and money for vaccines in the next 3 years.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 02:22:41 PM »
Is it a reinfection for Magufuli? Rumour had it he got it when son had it, reason he relocated to Chato.

The virus is evolving too fast for science. Funny how Kenyans are on Magufuli as if we have any vaccine or any better approach. A virus does not care whether you acknowledge it or deny it.

Herd immunity is still the way to go for Africa with no supplies and money for vaccines in the next 3 years.
There will no be herd immunity without vaccines. Kenya target is to imlunize 40% of the population by 2023. My hope is that once USA is done with vaccination the capacity can be used for Africa.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2021, 10:15:32 PM »
Finally Raila has admitted he contracted covid. What I do know is that Africans have eacaped the devastating deaths we have seen in the west. However if south africa is a pointer we are going to get hammered vibaya. Africans never learn and are always wanting someone to baby sit them. Last December SA govt warned people in sa not travel but the zimbambe refugees deciced to go back home for christmas. The result a lot of people got infected and some died. My zim buddy was telling me she lost 3 family member from holiday infection. Anway kenya needs to beg for all vaccines it can get and hopefully contain covid

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2021, 12:46:10 PM »
Mwafrika already has the antibodies from infections. Only the vulnerable require the vaccines.

'Herd immunity', also known as 'population immunity', is the indirect protection from an infectious disease that happens when a population is immune either through vaccination or immunity developed through previous infection.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/herd-immunity-lockdowns-and-covid-19#:~:text='Herd%20immunity'%2C%20also%20known,immunity%20developed%20through%20previous%20infection.

We will never know whether likes of Raila or Magufuli are suffering side effects of vaccines as that is termed as conspiracy theories.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2021, 12:56:49 PM »
Lol..i thought you need over 65% infection rate to have herd immunity..there is no herd immunity even in crowded places like nairobi. Covid in most of kenya is still virgin. Anway this will mutate and become another killer like aids in africa.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2021, 01:24:32 PM »
Easy on the mzungu apocalypse doom. Mwafrika vibrant youthful population it is a walk over. Even with doing little, healthcare workers with no PPEs, slum congestion and all we are still to see any cause of concern except economic avalanche due to the useless restrictions.  Tanzania no apocalypse except Magufuli black swan event everyone is riding.   

Even likes of babaman at 76 are taking it in as a normal homa and 'responding well'.

Lol..i thought you need over 65% infection rate to have herd immunity..there is no herd immunity even in crowded places like nairobi. Covid in most of kenya is still virgin. Anway this will mutate and become another killer like aids in africa.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2021, 01:35:16 PM »
Looks like mapadlock may have died
https://mobile.twitter.com/mokayah/status/1370305746013945859

?s=19

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2021, 01:39:31 PM »
Over 25% of the 50+ years will be wiped out in next decade with Covid breathing complications. The numbers will go higher given the silencing of scientists by politics and business.

Looks like mapadlock may have died
https://mobile.twitter.com/mokayah/status/1370305746013945859