Author Topic: Okay Robina - now Mswabweni is on - let see if ODM stronghold will hold.  (Read 1829 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The last bastion of ODM is mijikenda/coast....then we are back to 1997 NDP (10%)

Ruto
Grateful to witness the partnership forged by the Msambweni by-election aspirants in favour of independent candidate Faisal Abdalla Bader. Our sincere gratitude to Bashir Kilalo, Peter Nzuki and Bakari Sebe for their courage and leadership to forego their ambitions and support Faisal in the race.
Met Msambweni grassroot leaders and supporters of Mr Sebe, Mr Kilalo and Mr Nzuki, Nairobi County, in the company of MPs Aisha Jumwa (Malindi), Kimani Ichung’wa (Kikuyu), George Theuri (Embakasi West),  Nixon Korir (Lang’ata), former Mombasa Senator Hassan Omar and former Machakos Senator Johnstone Muthama.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Okay Robina - now Mswabweni is on - let see if ODM stronghold will hold.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 09:53:59 PM »
Let's see how Joho fares with Mobutu,it's a Joho Mobutu duel.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 10:51:21 PM »
When rubber hits the road , we will see....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 11:27:30 PM »
You really wished Ruto was at Joho level :) - Now Raila is wishing he was at Ruto level.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 11:56:52 PM »
This better than magic 65% you arbitrarily give Mobutu. The only Mobutu-only poll was 2012 14% - Raila 35%. The rest has been Uhuruto vs CORD/NASA. Class is new concept so you need evidence to back it up - same way we have years of tribal voting - not guesswork or hope. Anyway let see if your hustler narrative holds. Not only will 65% not materialize - it will be an ODM walkover.

About ODM being NDP - be reminded Mobutu has no party. His amorphous movement is DOA - already illegal as it turn violent - ala Mungiki or MRC.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 11:59:57 PM »

Yup. Raila will show up last 2 days. Mobutu is usual donkey work with dismal results - like mammoth Jubilee before trojan - now he cannot even access the building without Tuju permission.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 04:06:31 AM »
Even if we had real polls, who cares about polls taken two years before any elections.

Yup. Raila will show up last 2 days. Mobutu is usual donkey work with dismal results - like mammoth Jubilee before trojan - now he cannot even access the building without Tuju permission.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 05:01:42 PM »
Mkono ya system ni mrefu sana. This Mekatilili wa Kiuno may have to abandon hustler or get locked up.

DPP approves murder charge against Jumwa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 05:43:54 PM »
She is entitled to bail...so hii ni ndrama.