Author Topic: Barron Trump is going to be one tall kid; I think he may end up towering  (Read 1475 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
his parents. What a skinny tall kid. He needs to build some muscle and I can see him playing basketball

He is seems to be a likeable softer Trump

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Barron is Melania's only kid. 14 I think. Strikes me as retarded or socially awkward. Trump is the right mix of tough love, killer instinct and dollar acumen it takes to put the delusional entitled liberals and feminists in their place. Nothing "likeable" nor appealing in a sissy.

Trump's unapologetic style has a charm.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Trump is entertaining. He is a Narcissist which I think is a tough condition to deal with. Ivanka will raise him not to be as toxic as trump and not be as dumb as Eric and his brother.. Trump First kids are dumb. I think their mum was an idiot. They never seem to be free from Trump abuse. Would think by now they would more independent. Narcissists like Trump are dangerous because they groom kids to be like them. Eric's mother should have kept them away from Trump completely.

Cut Barron a slack he is only 14 years

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Barron may have Down's Syndrome - from the Pinocchio 🤥 marionette appearance - just saying. Trump is a great father if you look at his close relationship with Don, Eric, Ivanka. His ex-wives were gold diggers especially Ivana. You should read the story. Trump is really demonized by the liberal media and not half the monster they portray. A great family man. I don't have to buy into his policies to see he is a great dad with a great family.

I hope he loses in November though... he is not a great president. You can't deny climate change, then deny COVID-19.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Barron may have Down's Syndrome - from the Pinocchio 🤥 marionette appearance - just saying. Trump is a great father if you look at his close relationship with Don, Eric, Ivanka. His ex-wives were gold diggers especially Ivana. You should read the story. Trump is really demonized by the liberal media and not half the monster they portray. A great family man. I don't have to buy into his policies to see he is a great dad with a great family.

I hope he loses in November though... he is not a great president. You can't deny climate change, then deny COVID-19.

Trump is not great dad. His relationship with his kids is one sided. Most caring parents would never use their kids as political props. You insulate them. Trump is a narcissist and a good one at it

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Most American families are messed up - divorced, broken, abusive, etc. Trump stands out as great family man. Ivanka and Don were top of his campaign just as they are in his business empire. Even his greedy ex-wife Ivana campaigned for him - which bitter ex does that? Jared Kushner - Ivanka hubby - is Senior White House Strategist or something - yet most dads-in-law are pricks. Contrast with likes of Bill Clinton who really embarrassed his family with hooker stories all over.. Bloke was even one of the pedophile Epstein's perverted friends. Bill used to grace Epstein's sin island and obviously defile kids.

Njamba don't conflate your political and racist bias with casual observation. Trump is a Rethug with backward policies - esp science denial when the fool disastrously dismissed COVID as Chinese virus - but he is a great dad and family man in this rotten America.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Trump is entertaining. He is a Narcissist which I think is a tough condition to deal with. Ivanka will raise him not to be as toxic as trump and not be as dumb as Eric and his brother.. Trump First kids are dumb. I think their mum was an idiot. They never seem to be free from Trump abuse. Would think by now they would more independent. Narcissists like Trump are dangerous because they groom kids to be like them. Eric's mother should have kept them away from Trump completely.

Cut Barron a slack he is only 14 years

Trump easily checks more than the required boxes for Narcissistic Personality Disorder on the psychopathy checklist.

Some experts actually think Malignant Narcissism is a closer fit.  It's NPD with antisocial, paranoid and sadistic disorders.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Most American families are messed up - divorced, broken, abusive, etc. Trump stands out as great family man. Ivanka and Don were top of his campaign just as they are in his business empire. Even his greedy ex-wife Ivana campaigned for him - which bitter ex does that? Jared Kushner - Ivanka hubby - is Senior White House Strategist or something - yet most dads-in-law are pricks. Contrast with likes of Bill Clinton who really embarrassed his family with hooker stories all over.. Bloke was even one of the pedophile Epstein's perverted friends. Bill used to grace Epstein's sin island and obviously defile kids.

Njamba don't conflate your political and racist bias with casual observation. Trump is a Rethug with backward policies - esp science denial when the fool disastrously dismissed COVID as Chinese virus - but he is a great dad and family man in this rotten America.

Trump cheated on previous pregnant spouses.  And it's obvious it's a chore just to be around the man.  Have you ever seen him laugh for joy?  I have seen him laugh at someone's expense, and even that is rare.  Apparently Melania his wife had to be bribed to move in with him into the White House. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Bitmask..robina loves this kind of egomaniacs. She still in love l
Elonmush