Author Topic: Reason Why Raila is after Wetangula & Mudavadis Heads  (Read 7160 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Reason Why Raila is after Wetangula & Mudavadis Heads
« on: June 12, 2020, 10:13:59 AM »
ODM and Raila are anticipating a change in Constitution and re-introduction of the role of a Prime Minister - With the Luhya community being a factor in 2022 elections .Their worst fear is if either of them  Wetangula  or Mudavadi joins forces with  Ruto.
Remember in 2013  it was the KKK(Ruto Kalonzo Uhuru) and because of the constitution didnt allow 3 Major posts Kalonzo was in Dileema and had to make a last minute decision to back up Raila  .

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Reason Why Raila is after Wetangula & Mudavadis Heads
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 10:19:40 AM »
I love all these people thinking elections matter. As long as GOK machine is firmly in charge, mnaota. In fact, I think politicking is just a way to cover up. Raila is known to have wide non-Gema support. If he's on Uhuru'r side, the GOK will steal and it will look legit even if they straight-up steal, as they obviously will. You guys keep imagining we have working laws in Kenya. Save yourselves the headaches and accept the banana republic we call our home.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 11:07:41 AM »
You're wrong. Raila went for NASA immediately because he doesn't want to bind himself to the MOU they signed. He, therefore, has no time for maDVD, Weta, and Kalonzo because they intend to make him pay the promissory note.

Raila is creating a new coalition with the lie that Uhuru has endorsed him in the BBI handshake party. That handshake coalition is the one he hopes to run for 2022 election with it.

Therefore Raila is trying to get Western and Ukambani votes indirectly - and that he does by destroying them - the same way you'd prop them up. Ruto now intends to prop maDVD - because if he cannot get Luhya votes - Raila ought not to get it too.

But until we know GEMA grand gameplan - everything is still up in the air.

ODM and Raila are anticipating a change in Constitution and re-introduction of the role of a Prime Minister - With the Luhya community being a factor in 2022 elections .Their worst fear is if either of them  Wetangula  or Mudavadi joins forces with  Ruto.
Remember in 2013  it was the KKK(Ruto Kalonzo Uhuru) and because of the constitution didnt allow 3 Major posts Kalonzo was in Dileema and had to make a last minute decision to back up Raila  .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 11:23:03 AM »
And if Raila doesn't have Uhuru - we boycott again.
I love all these people thinking elections matter. As long as GOK machine is firmly in charge, mnaota. In fact, I think politicking is just a way to cover up. Raila is known to have wide non-Gema support. If he's on Uhuru'r side, the GOK will steal and it will look legit even if they straight-up steal, as they obviously will. You guys keep imagining we have working laws in Kenya. Save yourselves the headaches and accept the banana republic we call our home.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 12:05:08 PM »
Wetangula is a non factor in western,mudavadi is confined within  vihiga county.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 12:40:37 PM »
Lol, keep wasting your time lining up in sham elections all you want. I will spend my time being productive, in 2020, 21, 22, or whenever, till we have a country where I have reasons to think elections matter. Maybe I'll be a grandmother when the time comes  :D Meanwhile, you work hard campaigning and voting and waiting for IEBC results. I'll just come here for updates when I need a break from my life, to see how your predictions fair and catch up on other news.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 04:44:13 PM »
Where is kadudu when you need him. Hii luhya siasa is very confused. Baba can spend all energy and money but outcome luhya will split vote as usual

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 05:20:52 PM »
Uhuru himselfu admitted the only free, fair and peaceful elections in kenya was last conducted in 2002. Everything else is a sham. You have the cya funded Kimetrica via USAID and cambridge Analytica running psyop touting fake tribal numbers BS. Ruto knows that without the rigged system you cannot win else with all that 'ground' support he should walk out of the govt. And wait to be coronated in 2022.

Lol, keep wasting your time lining up in sham elections all you want. I will spend my time being productive, in 2020, 21, 22, or whenever, till we have a country where I have reasons to think elections matter. Maybe I'll be a grandmother when the time comes  :D Meanwhile, you work hard campaigning and voting and waiting for IEBC results. I'll just come here for updates when I need a break from my life, to see how your predictions fair and catch up on other news.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2020, 12:02:41 AM »
But by directly fighting Weta and MaDvD he leaves them with no other option but to join an alliance with Ruto. For now the aim is to make "easier formation of GNU" after Weta and Mudavadi stalled. Therefore if he gets them ousted then the preferred party leader join Raila and Kalonzo for GNU.

Problem with Weta and MaDvd is simply they always fail to mobilise significant numbers within Mulembe Nation. Raila has constitently beaten them in that region.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2020, 03:35:50 AM »
https://www.nation.co.ke/dailynation/news/politics/tribunal-reaffirms-wetangula-ford-kenya-leader--653728

weta survives raila purge

He's not out of the woods. The RPP gazette notice will expire and Weta will be gone - just as Jubilee notice.

Ms Nderitu said that the notice published in the Kenya Gazette has not been recalled, cancelled or withdrawn. It still stands.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2022, 07:03:18 AM »

My 4 th post in new nipate.....