Author Topic: 3 more rats flee Mobutu sewer  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
3 more rats flee Mobutu sewer
« on: June 10, 2020, 07:36:25 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-06-10-more-ruto-allies-troop-to-raila-denounce-tangatanga/

DP William Ruto suffered yet another blow on Wednesday after three key allies switched allegiance, joining President Uhuru Kenyatta and ODM leader Raila Odinga’s camp.

The three pro-Ruto visitors were Lands Chief Administrative Secretary Gideon Mung’aro, Laikipia North MP Sarah Korere and Coast businessman Suleiman Shahbal. They trooped to Raila’s Capitol Hill office to pledge their allegiance and disassociated themselves from Tangatanga.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 3 more rats flee Mobutu sewer
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 07:40:01 PM »
I think Raila is faking till he makes him lying to people that he has be endorsed. This happened btw 2000 and 2002 in KANU - when he as throwing weight in KANU acting like Baba Moi had endorsed him. And also happened btw 2010-2012 - when he assured everyone UhuRuto would be jailed by ICC leaving him alone.

Now he is telling everyone with an ear that Uhuru will be his Prime Minister :) and he will be PORK after BBI :)

Some jokes are very funny

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 07:59:24 PM »
Mobutu used GoK largesse and telling everyone he has Uhuru blessings - to cobble together Jubilee mean machine. Raila has merely overthrown him - and Capitol Hill "AU high rep office" - is de facto office of the DPORK. Just as Mobutu in Jubilee 1 - in Jubilee 2 if you want something done you see Raila.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 08:08:37 PM »
There is power and there is faking it. When Ruto was powerful - you go to him and you come back a billionaire. All he needed is to lift the phone and you loan approval for 1B kshs approved, you contract approved, your tender approved, your road project approved. The office was so powerful - Ruto PA - would charge you anything 1-10M kshs downpayment to get booked. Folks would pay it with cold cash knowing they would emerge - if they had done their homework - sorted.

That is real power. Many Mps hate Uhuru for taking power from Ruto - and locking himself statehouse where you cannot reach him.

But now real power is in the statehouse with Uhuru - something Ruto agreed with Uhuru as condition to merge parties. Uhuru obviously doesn't intend to share power - and wants to steal everything before he goes home - he is only lifting the phone for Kenyatta empire.

While fake power is in Raila's private office - where you go for photo-opps and mandazi - maybe if you need parliament and senate protection - Raila can tell ODM mps to play ball.

Mobutu used GoK largesse and telling everyone he has Uhuru blessings - to cobble together Jubilee mean machine. Raila has merely overthrown him - and Capitol Hill "AU high rep office" - is de facto office of the DPORK. Just as Mobutu in Jubilee 1 - in Jubilee 2 if you want something done you see Raila.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 08:19:55 PM »
That explains why sewer rats are fleeing. Your 'ground'fantasy is just that fantasy.  The 'ground' needs to eat too. Does Ruto have enough billions to feed the ground until 2022?
There is power and there is faking it. When Ruto was powerful - you go to him and you come back a billionaire. All he needed is to lift the phone and you loan approval for 1B kshs approved, you contract approved, your tender approved, your road project approved. The office was so powerful - Ruto PA - would charge you anything 1-10M kshs downpayment to get booked. Folks would pay it with cold cash knowing they would emerge - if they had done their homework - sorted.

That is real power. Many Mps hate Uhuru for taking power from Ruto - and locking himself statehouse where you cannot reach him.

But now real power is in the statehouse with Uhuru - something Ruto agreed with Uhuru as condition to merge parties. Uhuru obviously doesn't intend to share power - and wants to steal everything before he goes home - he is only lifting the phone for Kenyatta empire.

While fake power is in Raila's private office - where you go for photo-opps and mandazi - maybe if you need parliament and senate protection - Raila can tell ODM mps to play ball.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 08:24:06 PM »
No. That explain Ruto office work from 5am to 10am. From 10am Ruto get into chopper and goes to the ground. And open those projects - fund raises - network - and make new ground. That is what a good politician does. Ruto then retires to screw a girl prepared by his PA in any of the hotel rooms booked. Then I guess he goes to his wife and repeat.

That explains why sewer rats are fleeing. Your 'ground'fantasy is just that fantasy.  The 'ground' needs to eat too. Does Ruto have enough billions to feed the ground until 2022?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 08:27:23 PM »
The entourages and retinues to Raila AU office says it all. Unless those leaders are stupid - we interpret that as power. Cate Waruguru wants projects for Laikipians - so she visit Raila - which is what power is. Of course I don't contest graft and money as power - which Mobutu wielded wantonly in Jubilee 1.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 08:30:05 PM »
They are only going to make Wanjohi happy. Wanjohi wants Raila to be happy. Happy Raila means Uhuru get to steal without any question. Be smart - Wanjohi is on power grab - and he is not interested in the future - because he is treating people badly and abusing them.

Obviously Ruto as a good politician cannot agree to make Raila happy - and that is difference btw him and Wanjohi.

Wanjohi tells Ruto to relax - but Ruto knows Raila is his biggest enemy - so Ruto find it impossible to just relax.

That is the conflict btw WSR and Wanjohi. Wanjohi realize the more he makes Ruto sad - the more Raila is happy - and the more he is powerful.

While everyone is expecting Wanjohi to share power with GNU - he is grabbing Kiambu and Nairobi county gov - and added to Kenyatta empire. Gov of National Unity - when he just acquired Nairobi - and has a stooge - he can call - and get anything done.

Only SDA Maraga can make noise.

The entourages and retinues to Raila AU office says it all. Unless those leaders are stupid - we interpret that as power. Cate Waruguru wants projects for Laikipians - so she visit Raila - which is what power is. Of course I don't contest graft and money as power - which Mobutu wielded wantonly in Jubilee 1.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 08:44:29 PM »
Bar talk pure. You have 365 days in a year. Ruto has been DP for 7 years so let us do the math. On impregnating girls Ruto has done well I hear he has sired more than 100 kids but that's none of my business though I think some that cannot be loyal to his wife cannot be loyal to anyone. Selfishness tupu.
Can you list 10 major projects that Ruto has initiated that are complete and benefitting kenyans.
No. That explain Ruto office work from 5am to 10am. From 10am Ruto get into chopper and goes to the ground. And open those projects - fund raises - network - and make new ground. That is what a good politician does. Ruto then retires to screw a girl prepared by his PA in any of the hotel rooms booked. Then I guess he goes to his wife and repeat.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 09:47:21 PM »
As usual we have time: GNU (few weeks), BBI 2 (months) and ultimately 2022. For now let say BBI 1 was a flop. Uhurutopia and Mobutu numbers a flop.

They are only going to make Wanjohi happy. Wanjohi wants Raila to be happy. Happy Raila means Uhuru get to steal without any question. Be smart - Wanjohi is on power grab - and he is not interested in the future - because he is treating people badly and abusing them.

Obviously Ruto as a good politician cannot agree to make Raila happy - and that is difference btw him and Wanjohi.

Wanjohi tells Ruto to relax - but Ruto knows Raila is his biggest enemy - so Ruto find it impossible to just relax.

That is the conflict btw WSR and Wanjohi. Wanjohi realize the more he makes Ruto sad - the more Raila is happy - and the more he is powerful.

While everyone is expecting Wanjohi to share power with GNU - he is grabbing Kiambu and Nairobi county gov - and added to Kenyatta empire. Gov of National Unity - when he just acquired Nairobi - and has a stooge - he can call - and get anything done.

Only SDA Maraga can make noise.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2020, 09:55:23 PM »
GNU can happen but if Raila is getting a departmental ministry - that is nonsense. BBI - let's wait - what card will Wanjohi pull to keep the charade going until its too late.
As usual we have time: GNU (few weeks), BBI 2 (months) and ultimately 2022. For now let say BBI 1 was a flop. Uhurutopia and Mobutu numbers a flop.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 10:33:06 PM »
Congrats to Garliv for also fleeing the sewer. Going rogue on Tangatanga script. That rare on Kenya Mambo station.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 11:10:47 PM »
What the heck are you smoking!I haven't "abandoned" supporting Ruto for President. He still stand a good chance. His opponents are Uhuru/Raila and i cannot bound that Train/bus no matter how what they do. They are for no good. And they started by being dictatorial and abuse of power. Apana....

For now Hustler is the man!

NB: All these stories about who and who abandoning "Tangatanga" are purely propaganda. Psychological warfare to portray Hustler as losing and Uhuru.Raila GAINING. Yes, those who oppose Uhuru/Raila BBI or their dictatorial tendencies are dismissed as TangaTanga but this is just a loose congregation of those who would prefer Ruto for President in 2022, those who hates BBI, those who disagree with some of Uhuru bangi-like decrees, his harassment of innocent people who make just harmless political statements etc. It's a harmless, unregistered amorphous political grouping... How can you defect from such!? 

Congrats to Garliv for also fleeing the sewer. Going rogue on Tangatanga script. That rare on Kenya Mambo station.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2020, 07:56:54 AM »
lol Garliv so you mean these Warugurus have not visited Baba AU office? Are the photos and videos doctored? We know what "factions" are thank you.