Author Topic: Poor Ruto - now between hard rock and a rock  (Read 3419 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Poor Ruto - now between hard rock and a rock
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2020, 04:22:33 PM »
Uhuru is not doing any better. Only Raila is smiling. Uhuru now has to suck  Raila while shafting Ruto. That is how this thing works. Kenya is a country of small tribes. So nobody can be the alpha-male. It's a threesome kind of arrangement.  You're shafting someone while sucking up to someone else. They can both shaft Ruto in both holes - :) but Uhuru cannot shaft Raila now. If he tries to do that - Raila and Ruto will shaft him in both holes too.
The humilation of ruto is complete. Unless uhuru dies he has no path to power

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2020, 04:28:05 PM »
Their is absolutely no doubt Uhuru would want to short change Raira, he possibly thinks he can hawk GEMA to Raira in exchange for PM or any other positions that currently doesn't exist and that's why they need change katiba. But Come then Ruto simply needs to endorse Raila for pork under current constitution, Wanjohi thought he is smart but he just played his last card. Ruto hasn't even began his boys are ones playing ball.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2020, 04:34:12 PM »
He will start missing Ruto soon - because Ruto is a gentleman - or whatever a political class can be called. Now Raila and Kalonzo will literally hold him ransom. And of course for 2022 - that is a joke. Raila will throw out PMship the same day he becomes PORK. That is probably biggest joke in Africa now. GEMA would probably think they can shaft Kalonzo again - but that is tough.
Their is absolutely no doubt Uhuru would want to short change Raira, he possibly thinks he can hawk GEMA to Raira in exchange for PM or any other positions that currently doesn't exist and that's why they need change katiba. But Come then Ruto simply needs to endorse Raila for pork under current constitution, Wanjohi thought he is smart but he just played his last card. Ruto hasn't even began his boys are ones playing ball.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2020, 02:23:54 AM »
Pundit and Tangatanga crew come srowry. Emotional is like Murkomen today basically a bizarre rumbling about Uhuru failures. I am calm and meticulous like old Raila. He just executed Trojan 2 successfully and snatched Uhuru and incumbency from Ruto. Why would he climb down the vantage point? He is not stupid to take your self- serving advice. You are our bitter rivals so your motivation is as clear as the blue sky.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2020, 02:40:13 AM »
Ruto chance of bagging GEMA is now next to zero like Raila before. Both of them need Uhuru not the reverse - cause duhh Uhuru is going home while these hyenas crave PORK more than air. So expect Raila to bend over backwards until 2022 - he been at it 2 years already - with only a motorcade and fake AU job.

Raila focus is singular - bag GEMA with Uhuru endorsement. That is WAY MORE important than CS positions. GEMA of course will follow Uhuru decisive leadership. It how he got them in the first place- PEV ruthlessness and bareknuckles. How many GEMA have you seen defending Ruto? Just usual groupies - Nyoro, Ichung’wa, Gachagua, Linturi. Most GEMA voices have endorsed the axing. Only the Kalenjin bulk will join hustler movement. GEMA are goone.

Yes Ruto should do his thing - which is elephant due to contradictions. How does he attack “dynasties” while sparing Uhuru? How does he herd his crew for ultimate jump-ship from Jubilee while sparing Uhuru? How does he handle his 50 being axed and spare Uhuru? Murkomen, Sudi, Cherargei are already at it with usual insults.

You're not smart but emotional.

He should hedge his bets - get 50% and then become 'loyal' and attack Ruto - aka defend his gok - because he then would have a stake in it.

When Ruto wanted a deal with Mama Ngina and his boy - he went to see Raila - and Uhuru came tagging along his mother - and the deal was sealed.

This is the art of negotiation.

After Raila has got 60% - of Gok - then he can now defend something he has a stake in. Heck Mbadi can make a very good finance minister with his accounting degree :)

Politics as much as its emotion - is also power and business aka money.

Why would you defend a gov when you have two probably useless CAS while Uhuru is running all critical functions.

As for Ruto - my advice - concentrate on trying to cause a revolt in GEMA - and see how much you can get. Kalenjin have to hold their emotions in check because of one wrong move - and Uhuru will get GEMA.

Ruto should avoid attacking Uhuru - it earns him nothing now - and concentrate on attacking Raila.

He should claim Raila has bewitched Uhuru with Enugu spirits and should dynasty versus hustle - which an indirect hit on Uhuru that is also certainly a hit GEMA = undercurrents of maumau versus homeguard kind of rich boys toying with your future. For that he need kikuyu leader who can rally the cause...and Mwangi Kiunjuri time is either now or never.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2020, 06:38:21 AM »
You're getting ahead of yourself. The battle for the GEMA soul is still on. Uhuru is going lame-duck and is very unpopular on the ground. I am not sure what an endorsement from him means. He is using brute force but with COVID-19 economic catastrophe coming along with 2022 election posturing - there is bound to fight back in GEMA.

If Raila 2022 strategy is to get Uhuru Tosha - in GEMA - then he is truly daft like you.

GEMA are no Luos who can be taken left right and center by a retiring Uhuru.

Ruto chance of bagging GEMA is now next to zero like Raila before. Both of them need Uhuru not the reverse - cause duhh Uhuru is going home while these hyenas crave PORK more than air. So expect Raila to bend over backwards until 2022 - he been at it 2 years already - with only a motorcade and fake AU job.

Raila focus is singular - bag GEMA with Uhuru endorsement. That is WAY MORE important than CS positions. GEMA of course will follow Uhuru decisive leadership. It how he got them in the first place- PEV ruthlessness and bareknuckles. How many GEMA have you seen defending Ruto? Just usual groupies - Nyoro, Ichung’wa, Gachagua, Linturi. Most GEMA voices have endorsed the axing. Only the Kalenjin bulk will join hustler movement. GEMA are goone.

Yes Ruto should do his thing - which is elephant due to contradictions. How does he attack “dynasties” while sparing Uhuru? How does he herd his crew for ultimate jump-ship from Jubilee while sparing Uhuru? How does he handle his 50 being axed and spare Uhuru? Murkomen, Sudi, Cherargei are already at it with usual insults.

You're not smart but emotional.

He should hedge his bets - get 50% and then become 'loyal' and attack Ruto - aka defend his gok - because he then would have a stake in it.

When Ruto wanted a deal with Mama Ngina and his boy - he went to see Raila - and Uhuru came tagging along his mother - and the deal was sealed.

This is the art of negotiation.

After Raila has got 60% - of Gok - then he can now defend something he has a stake in. Heck Mbadi can make a very good finance minister with his accounting degree :)

Politics as much as its emotion - is also power and business aka money.

Why would you defend a gov when you have two probably useless CAS while Uhuru is running all critical functions.

As for Ruto - my advice - concentrate on trying to cause a revolt in GEMA - and see how much you can get. Kalenjin have to hold their emotions in check because of one wrong move - and Uhuru will get GEMA.

Ruto should avoid attacking Uhuru - it earns him nothing now - and concentrate on attacking Raila.

He should claim Raila has bewitched Uhuru with Enugu spirits and should dynasty versus hustle - which an indirect hit on Uhuru that is also certainly a hit GEMA = undercurrents of maumau versus homeguard kind of rich boys toying with your future. For that he need kikuyu leader who can rally the cause...and Mwangi Kiunjuri time is either now or never.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2020, 09:26:38 AM »
“Uhuru is unpopular on the ground” is Tangatanga spin. GEMA are firmly in his grip and will back his choice. Uhuru has acted purely in GEMA interest- obviously it bad for Ruto and good for Raila- but the driver is GEMA interest. I said 2 years ago it would be very foolish to allow Ruto direct hand in GEMA. Events seem to agree with me.

Let see how many of the GEMA and even larger Jubilee MPs will stick with Ruto. I predict only Kalenjin and a handful Nyoros.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2020, 10:32:13 AM »
It is in GEMA interest to complete the journey with Ruto and repay their debt. The rest is courting big war that will directly affect more than 1m of their own people - and will destabilize the country. Both Ruto and Uhuru have to restrain themselves because they will get us right back to 2007 and ICC - if they decide to go hammer to hammer against each other - and make this tribal. And you're doing all this for Raila :). That has got to be crazy. Raila himself has huge axe to grind - imagine 1960s holding his father - 2002 conned after doing donkey work - and then 2007 rigged - and what he also believe were rigged 2013 and 2017 (bollox coz he lost fair n square).
“Uhuru is unpopular on the ground” is Tangatanga spin. GEMA are firmly in his grip and will back his choice. Uhuru has acted purely in GEMA interest- obviously it bad for Ruto and good for Raila- but the driver is GEMA interest. I said 2 years ago it would be very foolish to allow Ruto direct hand in GEMA. Events seem to agree with me.

Let see how many of the GEMA and even larger Jubilee MPs will stick with Ruto. I predict only Kalenjin and a handful Nyoros.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2020, 12:10:55 PM »
Pundit you been telling us about GEMA interest - clearly Uhuru and GEMA creme don’t agree with you. The evidence of their actions and intents is all over. They just hanged Ruto boy and girl in Senate. They brought Matiang’i.  They sacked Kiunjuri and propped Kagwe and Munya. They have seized the party. They have rewarded Ruto eternal rival Gideon. But instead of smelling the coffee you claim Nyoro speak for GEMA interest- or you call it Enugu witchcraft :)

Ruto is world-class backstabber who attempt to crown himself GEMA king through ukora. This was already tried before and failed in RV by Raila. Ruto needs to forget owning GEMA and wait quietly to be “repaid” :) Uhuru is already PORK so any MAD will only ruin Ruto bright future.. as Raila becomes PORK. The stars are aligned for Raila - he won’t ruin it. Ruto is de facto Kiongozi ya Upinzani 2018-2032 or 2040s. This is the reality not Enugu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2020, 12:20:39 PM »
Uhuru has exactly two years left of PORK - and he goes home. He is not that POWERFUL. He is running a broke government. He has ONE more budget to steal.  By next year 2022 election campaign will start - and the ground game will be everything. If you're not popular in the ground - Uhuru cannot save you.

Pundit you been telling us about GEMA interest - clearly Uhuru and GEMA creme don’t agree with you. The evidence of their actions and intents is all over. They just hanged Ruto boy and girl in Senate. They brought Matiang’i.  They sacked Kiunjuri and propped Kagwe and Munya. They have seized the party. They have rewarded Ruto eternal rival Gideon. But instead of smelling the coffee you claim Nyoro speak for GEMA interest- or you call it Enugu witchcraft :)

Ruto is world-class backstabber who attempt to crown himself GEMA king through ukora. This was already tried before and failed in RV by Raila. Ruto needs to forget owning GEMA and wait quietly to be “repaid” :) Uhuru is already PORK so any MAD will only ruin Ruto bright future.. as Raila becomes PORK. The stars are aligned for Raila - he won’t ruin it. Ruto is de facto Kiongozi ya Upinzani 2018-2032 or 2040s. This is the reality not Enugu.