Author Topic: Poor Ruto - now between hard rock and a rock  (Read 3352 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Poor Ruto - now between hard rock and a rock
« on: May 11, 2020, 04:39:41 PM »
Uhuru is basically breaking all the laws and leveraging opposition. The entire opposition knows Ruto is the man to beat and have all ganged up against him.

The only silver lining is majority of Jubilee members are still with him.

But for how long will he keep the majority of GEMA? That is a tough part.

So he is basically walking on GEMA eggs while Uhuru is kicking him on his balls and opposition is cheering him on.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Poor Ruto - now between hard rock and a rock
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 05:10:31 PM »
For how long? Uhuru has govt machinery that can crush any resistance within a day or 2, max. Let them consult Waititu. Wembe ni ule ule.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 05:58:05 PM »
Ruto has done it against a retiring Moi - can he do that against a retiring GEMA president in GEMA? That is big one. We need the BBI referendum. It probable doable if Ruto can insist a revolution but the likes of Mwangi Kiunjuri are lost in the wind.
For how long? Uhuru has govt machinery that can crush any resistance within a day or 2, max. Let them consult Waititu. Wembe ni ule ule.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 11:47:23 PM »
Ruto has never had GEMA except mlolongo MPs. Tangatanga are propaganda experts. Like the lie that Ruto has NEC - nope he doesn’t. You just need to check the JP katiba on who is NEC - and out of 37 members 22 are reps of the merged parties.

I don’t even believe Murkomen and Kihika stories about senators being airlifted from Isiolo ... why can’t they Zoom in? It reasonable in COVID era. Tomorrow I expect Lusaka to review list of attendees and approve the changes. Pundit please show us what laws Uhuru has violated. Specifically not innuendo.

No, Ruto has never controlled GEMA except through mlolongo ukora that has landed him in a ditch. No party, no 50-50, no GEMA. No PORK!
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 11:50:26 PM »
Today settles our long-running tussle on who between Ruto and Raila was being played. No?

I lost the BBI one... but my excuse is COVID-19 which is global pandemic. Force majeure. Your excuse is what- Enugu :D :D
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 05:41:15 AM »
Wanjohi got all the money. With everything stopped he must have spent the night bribing the senators under Covid 19 votehead without pesky from the Auditor General. Those toeing the line do not have to live within curfew constraints - you are being airlifted to state house parties, can have all media invites, can hold rallies.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2020, 06:14:31 AM »
We don't know Uhuru gameplan yet. So Raila having won is clearly delusional. We are not in 2022 August. What is clear is the fallout btw Ruto and Uhuru is now final.
Today settles our long-running tussle on who between Ruto and Raila was being played. No?

I lost the BBI one... but my excuse is COVID-19 which is global pandemic. Force majeure. Your excuse is what- Enugu :D :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2020, 01:02:58 PM »
Can we say the same about BBI - it not yet time to seal its fate?

We don't know Uhuru gameplan yet. So Raila having won is clearly delusional. We are not in 2022 August. What is clear is the fallout btw Ruto and Uhuru is now final.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2020, 01:14:34 PM »
Unless Uhuru is willing to break every law possible - then changing the constitution now is very hard - but he might attempt. At this point, Uhuru is capable of anything.  BBI like everything in kenya is short-term political interest. It all depends on long how Uhuru can keep Raila fooled. If Raila figures out Uhuru is up to no good - he can finish Uhuru now - because Uhuru is very vulnerable now. All it would take to crush his gov is for Ruto and Raila to merge against him.

Right now Raila is the King. Uhuru needs him. Ruto will need him soon. Kenya politics now revolve around the 3. Each has roughly 30% of core support - and rest share 10% - Kalonzo has 7% and maDVD has 3%.

Can we say the same about BBI - it not yet time to seal its fate?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2020, 01:32:00 PM »
Unless Uhuru is willing to break every law possible - then changing the constitution now is very hard - but he might attempt. At this point, Uhuru is capable of anything.  BBI like everything in kenya is short-term political interest. It all depends on long how Uhuru can keep Raila fooled. If Raila figures out Uhuru is up to no good - he can finish Uhuru now - because Uhuru is very vulnerable now. All it would take to crush his gov is for Ruto and Raila to merge against him.

Right now Raila is the King. Uhuru needs him. Ruto will need him soon. Kenya politics now revolve around the 3. Each has roughly 30% of core support - and rest share 10% - Kalonzo has 7% and maDVD has 3%.

Which specific laws has Uhuru violated? Please list them we rebut. Lusaka just concurred with Uhuru on Senate leadership changes - noting specifically all procedures were followed. Murkomen threw a fete worse than Orengo usually does. :)

About who needs who I guess it depends on your perspective and intentions :) Raila clocking 80 has very narrow window to be PORK - unlike Ruto - and he is in the BEST POSITION EVER after meticulously executing Trojan 2. He would be very stupid to rattle the cage now. Sorry it ain't happening.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2020, 01:32:37 PM »
Murkomen, Kihika’s fate sealed as Speaker effects Jubilee changes
https://www.kbc.co.ke/murkomen-kihikas-fate-sealed-as-speaker-effects-jubilee-changes/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2020, 01:38:25 PM »
Senate Speaker Ken Lusaka approves Jubilee leadership changes

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2020, 01:41:53 PM »
Murkomen tantrums on being sacked by Uhuru

Murkomen trashes State House meeting, challenges President Uhuru

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2020, 01:50:56 PM »
Uhuru should crush Murconmen once for all and put him out of misery. Let him account for his corruptly acquired wealth.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2020, 01:55:52 PM »
Uhuru should crush Murconmen once for all and put him out of misery. Let him account for his corruptly acquired wealth.

Uhuru fears ruto, instead of going straight at him he goes for  Ruto handlers.... What Ruto needs now is to entangle clueless uhuru with them and watch him burnout

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2020, 02:14:34 PM »
I revise that. Uhuru has never broken any law. And Raila is our next PORK. The likelihood of that happening is now high - because  Uhuru and Ruto are going to tear Jubilee apart - and Raila can pick pieces - if either doesn't endorse him.

Ruto first business is to herd his folks into a new party - Hussle movement - the next business is to figure out how big the movement is - and then make a deal.

So while Keeping Jubilee divorce nasty and all that - he needs to have Murkomen and Kihikas - start a "new" party - and strike it now.

As for Raila -  he should try get something out of Uhuru the next two years - if he is smart - he'd go for Ruto 50% because he has big leverage NOW. All he need to fix Uhuru is to show up with Murkomen somewhere - and Uhuru will run with 50% to thim.

He can even get 70% of Jubilee Gov if he is smart. At this point Uhuru  cannot run the gov without ODM basically.

But if he is a fool - he will go for two ministers :)  At least Ruto did very well coming this far - coz Ruto knows how to negotiate.

Which specific laws has Uhuru violated? Please list them we rebut. Lusaka just concurred with Uhuru on Senate leadership changes - noting specifically all procedures were followed. Murkomen threw a fete worse than Orengo usually does. :)

About who needs who I guess it depends on your perspective and intentions :) Raila clocking 80 has very narrow window to be PORK - unlike Ruto - and he is in the BEST POSITION EVER after meticulously executing Trojan 2. He would be very stupid to rattle the cage now. Sorry it ain't happening.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2020, 02:45:05 PM »
As a Raila supporter I see it very differently. The stars are lined up for Raila - any tantrums, demands, photo ops with Murkomen :) - would be wrong moves. He should accept 2 ministers, few CAS, parastatals, etc - and continue to fiercely hammer Ruto and defend Uhuru and GoK.

Thankfully Raila is too smart to take your self- serving advice.

I revise that. Uhuru has never broken any law. And Raila is our next PORK. The likelihood of that happening is now high - because  Uhuru and Ruto are going to tear Jubilee apart - and Raila can pick pieces - if either doesn't endorse him.

Ruto first business is to herd his folks into a new party - Hussle movement - the next business is to figure out how big the movement is - and then make a deal.

So while Keeping Jubilee divorce nasty and all that - he needs to have Murkomen and Kihikas - start a "new" party - and strike it now.

As for Raila -  he should try get something out of Uhuru the next two years - if he is smart - he'd go for Ruto 50% because he has big leverage NOW. All he need to fix Uhuru is to show up with Murkomen somewhere - and Uhuru will run with 50% to thim.

He can even get 70% of Jubilee Gov if he is smart. At this point Uhuru  cannot run the gov without ODM basically.

But if he is a fool - he will go for two ministers :)  At least Ruto did very well coming this far - coz Ruto knows how to negotiate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2020, 02:54:41 PM »
You're not smart but emotional.

He should hedge his bets - get 50% and then become 'loyal' and attack Ruto - aka defend his gok - because he then would have a stake in it.

When Ruto wanted a deal with Mama Ngina and his boy - he went to see Raila - and Uhuru came tagging along his mother - and the deal was sealed.

This is the art of negotiation.

After Raila has got 60% - of Gok - then he can now defend something he has a stake in. Heck Mbadi can make a very good finance minister with his accounting degree :)

Politics as much as its emotion - is also power and business aka money.

Why would you defend a gov when you have two probably useless CAS while Uhuru is running all critical functions.

As for Ruto - my advice - concentrate on trying to cause a revolt in GEMA - and see how much you can get. Kalenjin have to hold their emotions in check because of one wrong move - and Uhuru will get GEMA.

Ruto should avoid attacking Uhuru - it earns him nothing now - and concentrate on attacking Raila.

He should claim Raila has bewitched Uhuru with Enugu spirits and should dynasty versus hustle - which an indirect hit on Uhuru that is also certainly a hit GEMA = undercurrents of maumau versus homeguard kind of rich boys toying with your future. For that he need kikuyu leader who can rally the cause...and Mwangi Kiunjuri time is either now or never.

As a Raila supporter I see it very differently. The stars are lined up for Raila - any tantrums, demands, photo ops with Murkomen :) - would be wrong moves. He should accept 2 ministers, few CAS, parastatals, etc - and continue to fiercely hammer Ruto and defend Uhuru and GoK.

Thankfully Raila is too smart to take your self- serving advice.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2020, 04:07:27 PM »
The humilation of ruto is complete. Unless uhuru dies he has no path to power

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2020, 04:19:00 PM »
The humilation of ruto is complete. Unless uhuru dies he has no path to power
Still no way can Uhuru emerge unscathed the destruction of His family's hegemony is at stake too. It cant be win win for Uhuru not in a real world impossible