Author Topic: Boris Johnson in ICU  (Read 3597 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Boris Johnson in ICU
« on: April 07, 2020, 07:11:47 AM »
This corona is getting real
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52194875

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Boris Johnson in ICU
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 09:19:07 AM »
Boris is lucky to be relatively young - 55 - and healthy. Used to bike to work before number 10.

Trump offers to use him as antiserum guinea pig.

Trump: I have asked US pharma CEOs to offer Johnson experimental Covid-19 treatments
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/07/trump-i-have-asked-us-pharma-ceos-to-offer-johnson-experimental-covid-19-treatments
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 09:25:50 AM »
Trump is mad. He will do anything to stay in the headlines. Sometimes it is better to shut up.

Boris is lucky to be relatively young - 55 - and healthy. Used to bike to work before number 10.

Trump: I have asked US pharma CEOs to offer Johnson experimental Covid-19 treatments
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/07/trump-i-have-asked-us-pharma-ceos-to-offer-johnson-experimental-covid-19-treatments

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 09:26:33 AM »
Amazing 71 year old Crown Prince Charles recovered so quickly.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 09:39:21 AM »
It normally down to winning the genetic lottery...lifestyle has a small element.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 11:37:41 AM »
The guy is a health fanatic. Only eats organic food for ages. Also he is not overweight. Good genes too. His dad and mum way over 90 and still going strong.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 11:52:01 AM »
Did Archbishop Ndingi die of covid-19??

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2020, 12:03:36 PM »
14 percent survival rate once you are put on a ventilator

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2020, 12:07:55 PM »
The guy is a health fanatic. Only eats organic food for ages. Also he is not overweight. Good genes too. His dad and mum way over 90 and still going strong.

A lot of the old bazungu are hanging on because half their diet is medications.  An old mwafrika is a legit survival specimen.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2020, 04:29:37 PM »
Did Archbishop Ndingi die of covid-19??

I doubt. He went senile years ago.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2020, 12:42:41 PM »
Trump is threatening to defund WHO for fumbling with corona. Without their inexcusable delays we would not have a pandemic.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2020, 02:54:58 PM »
Tbh, i have not understood why Trump is blaming WHO. The story of China and Coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan was in the public for a while.
Hard to imagine US with it's intelligence gathering capabilities didn't have pretty good idea what was going on. Besides, it's something which isn't well known but Wuhan Lab (from where allegedly virus infection started) officially act as a World Health Organization ‘reference laboratory’ linked to similar labs around the world. Therefore even the US would have their people inside there...

But then like so other many things about this Coronavirus, I don't get what's Trump beef is (this time).

Trump is threatening to defund WHO for fumbling with corona. Without their inexcusable delays we would not have a pandemic.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 04:45:38 PM »
Trump will blame everyone - china - who - and next the democrats :) . He is a politician.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 04:58:21 PM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2020, 05:13:32 PM »
WHO declared end January corona to be a pandemic and at the same time Trump told the US the thing is just a normal flu and will dissapear just like that the way it came. Trump messed up so much in the US and is just trying to deflect from his misdeeds.
I still remember him boasting in front of the world top scientists that there is no need for them to explain anything to him. He knows it all already. Anyway, it still may not be enough to get him loose the election in November. Thanks to the education level of the normal US citizen.

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2020, 05:46:57 PM »

He was actually dismissing their warnings.  But he will blame anybody.  He already blamed Obama but it hasn't stuck.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Anthony Fauci gone at the end of all this, as good as he is at saving his skin.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2020, 08:25:34 PM »
Yeap - the man is has no shame - and is the ultimate politician. If he was African - he'd blame the satan.
He was actually dismissing their warnings.  But he will blame anybody.  He already blamed Obama but it hasn't stuck.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Anthony Fauci gone at the end of all this, as good as he is at saving his skin.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2020, 08:44:37 PM »

I have seen his base mock Governor Cuomo claiming he resisted travel bans at first
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2020, 08:54:51 PM »

I have seen his base mock Governor Cuomo claiming he resisted travel bans at first

Their basic instinct is to point a finger at foreigners.  Foreign ban, yet by that time, it was already spreading quietly locally.  That's why I think most of the US is already exposed.  My gym was always crowded until mid March

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2020, 10:28:28 PM »
The only regret I have is it did not attack people like Brazil, Philippine, and the Sheiks.