Author Topic: Uhuru mishandling mau  (Read 2973 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru mishandling mau
« on: October 31, 2019, 04:32:54 PM »
He has already evicted about 30,000 household - most with title deed - and create the next army of bitter warriors who will evict others. Just like Mau mau started when Brits evicted kikuyus from olengureone back to Kiambu so the italians freed soldiers could till the land.

If he fallout of Ruto - RV will descend back to 2007 progrom

https://www.facebook.com/karen.kenduiwa/videos/138566967481919/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru mishandling mau
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 04:52:10 PM »
Ole Ole - and Narok maasai hawana bahati. Kalenjin Mps have decided  to buy land for all Mau Evictees to get a small share of land to house themselves in Narok.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 05:15:43 PM »
Pundit, your politicians can only threaten the Kikuyus living in RV. The rest of Kenya is just spectating the turn of events.
You are expecting too much from Uhuru. Do you think he knows what is going on in Mau? Uhuru and his clan only care for Kenyatta properties. The rest of Kenya is for them non issue. It has taken his tribesmen some time to realise this and it has hit them hard.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 05:19:33 PM »
What about the millions of luhyas living in RV - I think everyone is under a threat - when you evict people with genuine titles and tell them kila mtu kwao. Anyway I hope Ruto offer to settle them temporarily - will work. When Ruto become PORK - they will get wrestled.

Uhuru is listening to bad advice. Evict 60,000 people in this century is madness - without any compensation.

Pundit, your politicians can only threaten the Kikuyus living in RV. The rest of Kenya is just spectating the turn of events.
You are expecting too much from Uhuru. Do you think he knows what is going on in Mau? Uhuru and his clan only care for Kenyatta properties. The rest of Kenya is for them non issue. It has taken his tribesmen some time to realise this and it has hit them hard.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 05:56:57 PM »
Mau has to be protected at all cost for the sake of the whole Nation. people evicted should be resettled in Turkana or other counties which are sparsely populated. Uhuru for once should be commended for doing the right thing here which might not be very popular on the ground. let us protect our environment for our children's and their childrens future.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 06:43:19 PM »
Even a President Ruto will be forced to face the consequences of diminishing forests. The 60,000 people being mentioned here cannot hold the rest millions in hostage. There is a lot of land in the rest RV and also Taita Taveta.

Mau has to be protected at all cost for the sake of the whole Nation. people evicted should be resettled in Turkana or other counties which are sparsely populated. Uhuru for once should be commended for doing the right thing here which might not be very popular on the ground. let us protect our environment for our children's and their childrens future.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 06:43:39 PM »
Agreed.  Obviously the issue of compensation should be addressed.  But there seem to be unhelpful attitudes being promoted by some RV leaders.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2019, 06:58:21 PM »
Gov slept when 60K were settling down - they cannot just wake up and chase people. Kibra has 170k people - settle on what is Nairobi's Ngong forest.

Gov should resettle them -  and fence or guard the forest against future encroachers.

Buy them land - even acre each - and let them move on.

Even a President Ruto will be forced to face the consequences of diminishing forests. The 60,000 people being mentioned here cannot hold the rest millions in hostage. There is a lot of land in the rest RV and also Taita Taveta.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2019, 08:24:22 PM »
Ruto holds the title for Nairobi Ngong forest. Like Kadudu said 60K people cannot hold millions hostage because they want to hold on stolen land. Let them go to court and fight it out there with whoever sold them govt land. Anything else is 'rabbish' these people had enough time to relocate but instead chose to continue propagating impunity.

Gov slept when 60K were settling down - they cannot just wake up and chase people. Kibra has 170k people - settle on what is Nairobi's Ngong forest.

Gov should resettle them -  and fence or guard the forest against future encroachers.

Buy them land - even acre each - and let them move on.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2019, 08:58:37 PM »
So when Ruto become president we can kick all squatters on public land includimg slums.When it such a scale you cannot just chase them... Anyway Ruto has agreed to buy them land from his stolen loot.This will temporary solution but ultimately this thing will cause problems

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2019, 06:33:48 AM »

You cannot fight the state. Just wait for your guy to ascend to power and ressetle. If not not move on

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2019, 07:51:43 AM »
I think this will eventually incite kila mtu kwao in the cosmopolitan rv. Endless cycle of eviction. Jubilee 1.0 had dealt with problem.

You cannot fight the state. Just wait for your guy to ascend to power and ressetle. If not not move on

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2019, 10:36:54 AM »
What does our new watermelon :D think about the matter? Gema vote is more important than his folks? I told you Tobiko job is to hive off Maa from Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2019, 11:19:24 AM »
It not clear who these guys are threatening... Uhuru, Kikuyu? The cowards cannot face the elephant - Maa - the Moran will kick their arrow boys like kids

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2019, 03:10:12 PM »
You're too late.Ruto dealt with this brilliantly.He got a few big Maasai to sell their land and UDP will be resettled there..until when Ruto is PORK when this injustice will be corrected.10-Nil.Ruto himself has lots of land he has acquired in Narok and IDPS will be taken there

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2019, 04:05:21 PM »
It not clear who these guys are threatening... Uhuru, Kikuyu? The cowards cannot face the elephant - Maa - the Moran will kick their arrow boys like kids

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2019, 05:25:09 PM »
You're too late.Ruto dealt with this brilliantly.He got a few big Maasai to sell their land and UDP will be resettled there..until when Ruto is PORK when this injustice will be corrected.10-Nil.Ruto himself has lots of land he has acquired in Narok and IDPS will be taken there

I haven't seen nor heard of any such resettlements. Care to share the photo-ops? Some clip? Is it true Emurua Dikirr MP - Jonathan Ng'eno - has fled to Dubai after the incitement. Dude got wind Kinoti boys were on his trail.

I feel for these poor peasants who were abused by politicians. Nobody dropped from the sky into Mau - except kids - the adults need to go home and squat if they had no land or sold it. Kibaki kicked out Gema from Aberdares - especially Meru threw tamtrums all over and they threatened not to vote him back. They still did. This needs to be done now before elections or referendum nears. It is a good thing Ruto needs Gema for his naked ambitions. Raila is running circles around him so Kikuyu are safe.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2019, 11:33:06 AM »
Interesting. Moi and Kenyatta families will get ideas on selling their acreage to the state for distribution to artificially created IDPs - or did Ruto upstage them again?

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2019, 02:56:05 PM »

So the evitees will be settled on Ruto's personal land? If so then very good of Ruto.