Author Topic: Kibicho versus ndindi  (Read 7182 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kibicho versus ndindi
« on: September 08, 2019, 10:07:56 PM »
Iive live.....in citizen tv

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Kibicho versus ndindi
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 11:08:40 PM »
Just seen this. This doesnt look good for Uhuru guys. This type of harassment is not necessary. Uhuru needs to stop using proxies and counter ruto head on. Uhuru is too lazy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 08:39:51 AM »
It's more Kamanda vs Ruto actually. What I saw is Kamanda taking on the bellicose Ruto puppet Ndindi. Ndindi wanted to stop Kamanda event as if there are no other churches in Kiharu. Ndindo of course ate humble pie. This is the correct approach for Uhuru - let Kamandas, Wambugus and Kurias deal with Ruto groupies.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 09:31:18 AM »
Wambugu has been doing this in Nyeri.Why involve the police when Ndindi does the same.Ruto was busy in a well attended event in Kirinyaga on same day...Kamanda & Wambugu just don't have any traction because they are talking about respecting Uhuru...which every Jubilant does that..but nobody want Raila or handshake or BBI.That is where Uhuru problems starts and ends... handshake.Jubilee want handshake to end.The resistance in Mt Kenya against it is near total.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 03:17:34 PM »
This attacks are just emboldening tanga tanga and endearing Ruto to the mt. kenya voters.  After BBI Ruto is unofficially the opposition leader.  Since Mt. kenya has been disillusioned by jubilee economy, they're revolting against uhuru and his friend raila. Ruto isn't being blamed yet he's one of the architect of jubilee economy. There's cognitive dissonance in Mt. kenya region, how can people support Ruto( about 70%) yet complain about the same regime concerning economy. Jubilee has failed miserably and Raila should distance himself from jubilee if he wants to win next election. He can support BBI but oppose everything else, he shouldn't be going to Galana kulana a failed project, then tell the country that its viable.  Economy is terrible, yet somehow now we're being treated to juvenile antics instead of leaders addressing the economy.  The only person who's attempting to point out the problem is Mudavadi, no wonder the mt. business community is gravitating towards him. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 06:17:44 PM »
This is actually a redux of 2013 - Raila was running as incumbent - a prime minister - while UhuRuo were the change candidates - running outside gov.This one is even better. Ruto is having is cake and eating it. You know Jubilee 1.0 was great - there was stability, unity of purpose and gov was mean lean machine. Raila has brought confusion and mess into Jubilee 2.0. Nothing is moving. Without Ruto - the gov is just rudderless because Uhuru is just but a mere drunkard.He wakes up once a week and become serious - but leadership to get stuff done like Jubilee requires someone like Ruto working from 5am to 10pm making sure shiety getting done. Big 4 is dead as dodo. It also managed to kill real estate sector together with construction industry. SGR has ended in maize plantation in Narok. Kibicho is busy with his civil war against Ruto.Now not only are people fearful of another bloody election - there is lack of confidence in the economy and investment environment is just bad - we are now talking mau evictions - hate speeches  - constitution  changes - and honestly the country is going down.

This attacks are just emboldening tanga tanga and endearing Ruto to the mt. kenya voters.  After BBI Ruto is unofficially the opposition leader.  Since Mt. kenya has been disillusioned by jubilee economy, they're revolting against uhuru and his friend raila. Ruto isn't being blamed yet he's one of the architect of jubilee economy. There's cognitive dissonance in Mt. kenya region, how can people support Ruto( about 70%) yet complain about the same regime concerning economy. Jubilee has failed miserably and Raila should distance himself from jubilee if he wants to win next election. He can support BBI but oppose everything else, he shouldn't be going to Galana kulana a failed project, then tell the country that its viable.  Economy is terrible, yet somehow now we're being treated to juvenile antics instead of leaders addressing the economy.  The only person who's attempting to point out the problem is Mudavadi, no wonder the mt. business community is gravitating towards him. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 09:19:59 PM »
Wambugu has been doing this in Nyeri.Why involve the police when Ndindi does the same.Ruto was busy in a well attended event in Kirinyaga on same day...Kamanda & Wambugu just don't have any traction because they are talking about respecting Uhuru...which every Jubilant does that..but nobody want Raila or handshake or BBI.That is where Uhuru problems starts and ends... handshake.Jubilee want handshake to end.The resistance in Mt Kenya against it is near total.

Of course it double standards - but I couldn't care less. Ruto practice open thuggery and cannot whine and get any sympathy.

Ruto is a system  :) - one part grovel before Uhuru and smile for photo ops - the other part hold night meetings to undermine the same Uhuru. Uhuru is hammering the deviant side of the Ruto system - Tanga Tanga midgets like Nyoro and Waititu. Kimani Ichung'wa has deftly avoided rubbing shoulders with Uhuru mboys - chuma chake ki motoni. Once Kameru forward the dirt file to DPP... ask Waititu - the chest-thumping, bravado and defiance is goone - the man is now firmly focused on development.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 11:20:04 PM »
This is actually a redux of 2013 - Raila was running as incumbent - a prime minister - while UhuRuo were the change candidates - running outside gov.This one is even better. Ruto is having is cake and eating it. You know Jubilee 1.0 was great - there was stability, unity of purpose and gov was mean lean machine. Raila has brought confusion and mess into Jubilee 2.0. Nothing is moving. Without Ruto - the gov is just rudderless because Uhuru is just but a mere drunkard.He wakes up once a week and become serious - but leadership to get stuff done like Jubilee requires someone like Ruto working from 5am to 10pm making sure shiety getting done. Big 4 is dead as dodo. It also managed to kill real estate sector together with construction industry. SGR has ended in maize plantation in Narok. Kibicho is busy with his civil war against Ruto.Now not only are people fearful of another bloody election - there is lack of confidence in the economy and investment environment is just bad - we are now talking mau evictions - hate speeches  - constitution  changes - and honestly the country is going down.

There was never any genuine growth - just debt-fueled GoK-led public sector growth. China has really saved Kenyans from further enslavement with huge mortgage for SGR 2 to nowhere.  I told you no industries have failed to take off cause of no rail. Fighting graft is a longer term investment than infrastructure - I don't care if any Keroche or Humphrey Kariuki investor run away fearing raids or seizures. I love that Ruto is losing but wish it was genuine and sustainable purge. Too many moneybags routinely rob the poor. Same as Mau evictions - I feel for the poor peasants but Mau is a national resource that doesn't just belong to Kalenjin or Maasai. It's bigger than politics.

In short I don't see how Kenya has lost from the Handshake. Just perfect timely brakes on Uhuruto ignorance. Only universal healthcare and tivets make sense and that's all they should focus on. Stuff that doesn't need billions of dollars in debt. You can't borrow your way to prosperity - takes much more than that and neither Uhuru nor Ruto has what it takes.

Sorry Pundit, Uhuruto was only a mean LOOTING machine. The residual popularity Ruto is battling to keep - is because he is a good spin master but the architect of bankruptcy - no economic loss has been caused by his absence.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 11:43:35 PM »

You nailed it Robina. Ruto believes he can play Ouru by smiling at him and appearing harmless and loyal by the day but plotting against him all night long.  The notion that Kikuyus will revolt against their own and pick Ruto is amazing coming from Pundit who told us that kikuyus will never vote a none kiuk.

Of course it double standards - but I couldn't care less. Ruto practice open thuggery and cannot whine and get any sympathy.

Ruto is a system  :) - one part grovel before Uhuru and smile for photo ops - the other part hold night meetings to undermine the same Uhuru. Uhuru is hammering the deviant side of the Ruto system - Tanga Tanga midgets like Nyoro and Waititu. Kimani Ichung'wa has deftly avoided rubbing shoulders with Uhuru mboys - chuma chake ki motoni. Once Kameru forward the dirt file to DPP... ask Waititu - the chest-thumping, bravado and defiance is goone - the man is now firmly focused on development.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 11:54:48 PM »
Pundit is very objective except where Ruto is concerned. Suddenly Kenyans are not tribal and Kikuyus will support Ruto. They are deserting him one by one as the cost of that option skyrockets.

I don't believe Uhuru ever bought the fake patronizing loyalty. As Ruto looted and planned mlolongo, Uhuru and his Matiang'is were plotting how to cut him off immediately after the swearing in.

You nailed it Robina. Ruto believes he can play Ouru by smiling at him and appearing harmless and loyal by the day but plotting against him all night long.  The notion that Kikuyus will revolt against their own and pick Ruto is amazing coming from Pundit who told us that kikuyus will never vote a none kiuk.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 03:57:09 AM »

Are you OK, Bwana Pundit?   What happened to all the Pollyanna stuff you've been peddling?   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2019, 10:50:52 AM »
Jubilee 1.0 did great. Economy has expanded from 55B(actually 42B before rebasing) to nearly 100B. Gov tax collections have doubled from 700B that Kibaki left to 1.6 trillion. Jubilee has improved electricity connection from 30% to 75%. It has improved the road network from 11-12k to 19K.

But I am afraid handshake and infighting in gov will make all this naught. Uhuru may become a kibaki - growing economy at 7% - then presiding over a civil war- at 1.7%.

Uhuru has to dump the handshake and Raila. The civil war in Mt Kenya and Jubilee will end. Jubilee parliament, gov and everyone else will start to read from the same page & development will become top priority.

So my advice to Uhuru - Raila is kabut - he cannot goes trouble anymore - so time to dump him - and endorse Ruto for 2012. Everything will start to right again.

There was never any genuine growth - just debt-fueled GoK-led public sector growth. China has really saved Kenyans from further enslavement with huge mortgage for SGR 2 to nowhere.  I told you no industries have failed to take off cause of no rail. Fighting graft is a longer term investment than infrastructure - I don't care if any Keroche or Humphrey Kariuki investor run away fearing raids or seizures. I love that Ruto is losing but wish it was genuine and sustainable purge. Too many moneybags routinely rob the poor. Same as Mau evictions - I feel for the poor peasants but Mau is a national resource that doesn't just belong to Kalenjin or Maasai. It's bigger than politics.

In short I don't see how Kenya has lost from the Handshake. Just perfect timely brakes on Uhuruto ignorance. Only universal healthcare and tivets make sense and that's all they should focus on. Stuff that doesn't need billions of dollars in debt. You can't borrow your way to prosperity - takes much more than that and neither Uhuru nor Ruto has what it takes.

Sorry Pundit, Uhuruto was only a mean LOOTING machine. The residual popularity Ruto is battling to keep - is because he is a good spin master but the architect of bankruptcy - no economic loss has been caused by his absence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 10:53:11 AM »
I am okay. SGR has ended in maize plantation because Chinese are not sure what game Uhuru is playing. When he went with Raila to ask for funding - Chinese asked if he intended to run again - and because he was non-committal - Chinese also backed off.

The country is bleeding because Uhuru is trying to appease a monster.

Are you OK, Bwana Pundit?   What happened to all the Pollyanna stuff you've been peddling?   

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2019, 11:04:39 AM »
Kenyans are tribal but not in Kichwa mbaya moronic interpretation. You cannot just tell people to jump from A to B. You have to explain it. Uhuru has failed to explain why Mt Kenya should suddenly embrace Raila and handshake. Moi lost Kalenjin and kenya when he switched to Uhuru suddenly - after running ant-gema platform for many years. Even Ruto to decouple Kalenjin from ODM was not easy.

I tell you what Mt Kenya are never boarding Mv Raila. Just don't see that happening. Mt Kenya have invested 20yrs hatred on Raila and everything he represents. If Uhuru want to kicked out - and he will - because he is lameduck anyway - he will be kicked out and even Ndindi can replace him. Only Luos can be dragged left and right in kenya without as much as any regard.

Pundit is very objective except where Ruto is concerned. Suddenly Kenyans are not tribal and Kikuyus will support Ruto. They are deserting him one by one as the cost of that option skyrockets.

I don't believe Uhuru ever bought the fake patronizing loyalty. As Ruto looted and planned mlolongo, Uhuru and his Matiang'is were plotting how to cut him off immediately after the swearing in.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2019, 11:16:00 AM »
I am okay. SGR has ended in maize plantation because Chinese are not sure what game Uhuru is playing. When he went with Raila to ask for funding - Chinese asked if he intended to run again - and because he was non-committal - Chinese also backed off.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 11:24:22 AM »
Jubilee 1.0 did great. Economy has expanded from 55B(actually 42B before rebasing) to nearly 100B. Gov tax collections have doubled from 700B that Kibaki left to 1.6 trillion. Jubilee has improved electricity connection from 30% to 75%. It has improved the road network from 11-12k to 19K.

But I am afraid handshake and infighting in gov will make all this naught. Uhuru may become a kibaki - growing economy at 7% - then presiding over a civil war- at 1.7%.

Uhuru has to dump the handshake and Raila. The civil war in Mt Kenya and Jubilee will end. Jubilee parliament, gov and everyone else will start to read from the same page & development will become top priority.

So my advice to Uhuru - Raila is kabut - he cannot goes trouble anymore - so time to dump him - and endorse Ruto for 2012. Everything will start to right again.

All that fueled by debt and almost zero organic growth. Its the policy and decisions made in the first 5yrs of jubilee that are ailing the economy now. There's nothing like universal health care, hell there's barely any basic healthcare in Kenya. When the government offers free maternity, unless someone is very desperate who would want to take their wife to pumwani? The key is having policies to lift people from poverty so that they can afford decent healthcare.
My question has always been what would Ruto do different as president that he hasn't been able to do as a DP?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 11:48:56 AM »
I am sure I read such info from credible news - Economist or Reuters. There is no denying that Jubilee managed to achieve a lot in first term because unity of purpose. When gov start fighting each other like NARA - then economy will grow 4% (before rebasing) - instead of 6% like Jubilee did. Now look at KQ & JKIA mess - Ruto is said (again read this economist) to have blocked it because they are not talking well with Uhuru - Uhuru badly need his family bank loans paid by KQ.

Jubilee pullin off SGR in 3yrs is stuff of legends. But it ended in maize plantation. Chinese don't care about commercial viability. Uhuru can get the money if he wants today - he just need to give some collateral.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 11:50:52 AM »
Jubilee found the debts was around 25B dollars - and has doubled it 55B dollars - that is addition of 30B dollars - and economy has grown by 50B- so roughly Jubilee has leveraged well.Kibaki also borrowed heavily - although to his credit he reduced the debt to gdp from 60%(Moi) to 45% or around. But to do that Kibaki SOLD MANY gov jewels...Kengen, Safaricom etc. Jubilee have yet to sell any gov rabbit.
All that fueled by debt and almost zero organic growth. Its the policy and decisions made in the first 5yrs of jubilee that are ailing the economy now. There's nothing like universal health care, hell there's barely any basic healthcare in Kenya. When the government offers free maternity, unless someone is very desperate who would want to take their wife to pumwani? The key is having policies to lift people from poverty so that they can afford decent healthcare.
My question has always been what would Ruto do different as president that he hasn't been able to do as a DP?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2019, 12:09:04 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 12:34:30 PM »
I am sure I read such info from credible news - Economist or Reuters. There is no denying that Jubilee managed to achieve a lot in first term because unity of purpose. When gov start fighting each other like NARA - then economy will grow 4% (before rebasing) - instead of 6% like Jubilee did. Now look at KQ & JKIA mess - Ruto is said (again read this economist) to have blocked it because they are not talking well with Uhuru - Uhuru badly need his family bank loans paid by KQ.

Jubilee pullin off SGR in 3yrs is stuff of legends. But it ended in maize plantation. Chinese don't care about commercial viability. Uhuru can get the money if he wants today - he just need to give some collateral.

So how does Uhuru running again become collateral to anything?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.