Author Topic: Odm and Raila inalimwa Siaya na Nairobi  (Read 7196 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Odm and Raila inalimwa Siaya na Nairobi
« on: April 05, 2019, 09:21:25 PM »
Raila became history when he boycotted the presidential election

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Odm and Raila inalimwa Siaya na Nairobi
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 09:33:16 PM »
Reading the Facebook comments it appears people are against dynsasty.The stupid man who thought you can line up all sons and daughters of Jomo,Oginga,Moi and MaDVD...may gift Ruto pork on silver platter.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 10:32:57 PM »
What's happening? Nairobi both ODM and Wiper would be "dynasty" MPs - kwa hivo tuliza boli. Siaya they are all Baba fans - again nothing there. Sema mambo ya Wajir - did ODM-Kanu team up?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 01:55:56 AM »
Raila kwisha, blood money is cursed. The old man should sneak out quietly with his tail safely tucked in. Migori he could have faced the same fate it they did not kill Obado ngaofled. Sifuna thinks he is a big dog mdomo tuuu...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 08:52:29 AM »
Lol patel - how do you draw such conclusions? Raila did not do jerk - didn't want to rock the NASA boat. In Siaya he even said as much. Only Kalonzo and scorned Weta campaigned in Nairobi. Wajir is the only place he attempted to play the clans by co-opting Kanu. Na hakucampaign.  Even Ruto just toured once or twice - the big kahunas didn't care all that much about these by elections.

When Luos in Siaya abandon Raila labda Yesu akirudi. It's only Easter now.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 10:42:30 AM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 12:10:09 PM »

Made what about Ruto - Wajir? As far as we can see there was no Raila in Wajir, Nairobi or Siaya. Unless you mean small fish Sifuna or Joho? Only Kalonzo played the Kamba nationalism card - even Ruto didn't make it about himself in Wajir.

When you tell us what Jubilee stands for on any issue - just one - we can discuss ODM.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 02:02:35 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 02:15:36 PM »
She can be very confused - typical odmoron. ODM has one NEP, one Gusii MP, one Teso, Zero Bukusu mp, Zero Kuria mp - I can go on and on. The party is basically Luo Nyanza + Coast+Busia. Coast is their last baston. Ruto has his work cut to wrestle control from him at Coast & more parts of Luhya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 02:18:45 PM »
Higgins which 25th? Speak of confusion. There is no Jubilee but name only - Ruto is already branding in URP colors.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 02:20:57 PM »
How many MPs does URP have?

She can be very confused - typical odmoron. ODM has one NEP, one Gusii MP, one Teso, Zero Bukusu mp, Zero Kuria mp - I can go on and on. The party is basically Luo Nyanza + Coast+Busia. Coast is their last baston. Ruto has his work cut to wrestle control from him at Coast & more parts of Luhya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2019, 02:29:32 PM »
Pundit how do you analyze ODM when you don't know your boy's party? Is it United Green Movement - in yellow :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2019, 02:52:52 PM »
URP at it inception had 78 legislators. More than ODM now. 63 legislators or something like that. Dr WSR ni moto ya kuotea mbali.

Uhuru is back to Jubilee.

You'll see the exit of Kibicho and Raila very soon from corridors of power - and the return of Dr Ruto - to the saddle of power - even Matiangi their hired help cannot do the heavy lifting that is required to run goverment.

Let us first see how Kibicho does with his DOA huduma number. Politicians resent civil servants acting like they are more powerful than them - all MPS bar few have refused to board - leaving them to relie on ODM's Millie Odhiambos :)

How many MPs does URP have?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2019, 02:57:32 PM »
When did you kill Jubilee and where did you bury it. Jubilee is a party that will take years to kill. It's not a coalition. Ruto specifically did this to ensure he had a huge umbrella in 2022.

Murathe is gone. Jubilee will hold election this year or next.

Pundit how do you analyze ODM when you don't know your boy's party? Is it United Green Movement - in yellow :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2019, 03:23:24 PM »
Well, he also visited Ruto at Harambee Annex :) - and you were here ululating before the details emerged. Let's wait for the big re-union when Uhuru endorses Ruto or demotes Matiang'i. You're yet to appreciate how the trojan works - eating your lunch live live - even Moi the far-sighted giraffe could not save Kanu - which unlike 2yo Jubilee was much more mighty and entrenched.

URP at it inception had 78 legislators. More than ODM now. 63 legislators or something like that. Dr WSR ni moto ya kuotea mbali.

Uhuru is back to Jubilee.

You'll see the exit of Kibicho and Raila very soon from corridors of power - and the return of Dr Ruto - to the saddle of power - even Matiangi their hired help cannot do the heavy lifting that is required to run goverment.

Let us first see how Kibicho does with his DOA huduma number. Politicians resent civil servants acting like they are more powerful than them - all MPS bar few have refused to board - leaving them to relie on ODM's Millie Odhiambos :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 03:31:32 PM »
All dreams are valid. Can Jubilee even hold a PG - let alone elections? I asked you to even state Jubilee's position on anything - Ruto contradicts Uhuru - Tuju contradicts Duale. Ruto needs to have a party first - as you saw in Kiambu he is already testing the waters.

When did you kill Jubilee and where did you bury it. Jubilee is a party that will take years to kill. It's not a coalition. Ruto specifically did this to ensure he had a huge umbrella in 2022.

Murathe is gone. Jubilee will hold election this year or next.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 03:34:54 PM »
You cannot repeat the same strategy on the same people. That is just beyond stupid. Uhuru was just entertaining him - and will exact his revenge on Raila pretty soon - leaving Raila with nowhere to ran. Uhuru has not killed Jubilee like Raila did to NASA. Big difference - he entertains Nancy Gitau and Raila without killing his party.
Well, he also visited Ruto at Harambee Annex :) - and you were here ululating before the details emerged. Let's wait for the big re-union when Uhuru endorses Ruto or demotes Matiang'i. You're yet to appreciate how the trojan works - eating your lunch live live - even Moi the far-sighted giraffe could not save Kanu - which unlike 2yo Jubilee was much more mighty and entrenched.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 03:42:05 PM »
There is a power struggle as you'd expect every day in power corridors as people jostle for positions, power, money and influence. Nancy-Kibicho - leveraging the handshake - has managed to elbow Ruto out of real power and were even going for killer punch via DCI & NIS & DPP - but Ruto has deftly fought back - and I think won - Uhuru going to see Ruto at his office was symbolic end of war. All Kibicho-Nancy ideas have not worked - because Ruto again is very deft - even when they took off supervision and launching of new projects - Ruto has found something to do - the usual harambees, launching schools, funerals and churches. Ruto controls nearly most of Mps - including mt Kenya mps - who have refused to board Mv Raila Handshake titanic.

Matiangi meanwhile has been overwhelmed and possibly sabotaged.  This is not 1980s and 1990s when Prov Administration was key cog of running gov. Right now county gov ran Mashinani and you need lots of political buy-in to get stuff done. You basically need someone like Ruto who is multi-talented to get stuff done.

Anyway, as always time is will tell us who is wrong - again :) - but Ruto knows how to deal with Kibicho-Nancy -  Uhuru owes civil servants nothing - he knows he cannot risk going against his party and political machine.That is why he has now dusted his Jubilee shirt - and is sending the message that Jubilee is back.

All dreams are valid. Can Jubilee even hold a PG - let alone elections? I asked you to even state Jubilee's position on anything - Ruto contradicts Uhuru - Tuju contradicts Duale. Ruto needs to have a party first - as you saw in Kiambu he is already testing the waters.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2019, 03:47:30 PM »
The thing with wishes is they seldom become reality. Ngumu sana. It's why we analogize beggars and horses - never gona ride that grand thoroughbred stallion.

Reality - Ruto job was hived off. Uhuruto MOU flashed down the sewer. Anti-Ruto graft witch-hunt and insults from Kamandas & Murathes - Uhuru parrots. When this real stuff changes we will all see it in the news. Let go of poor Nancy - she can't help you.

You cannot repeat the same strategy on the same people. That is just beyond stupid. Uhuru was just entertaining him - and will exact his revenge on Raila pretty soon - leaving Raila with nowhere to ran. Uhuru has not killed Jubilee like Raila did to NASA. Big difference - he entertains Nancy Gitau and Raila without killing his party.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2019, 03:55:46 PM »
Ruto already has banked his 50% share in cabinet, in gov (PSs and such), in parastatals, and in ambassadorial positions. Nobody is complaining about MOU. That was respected in Jubilee 1.0 and 2.0. Ruto also managed to send Raila to AU - and restrict his relationship with Uhuru to personal level - Uhuru has given him mkia of the mkia - I think maybe 3 board membership in film and such mundane agencies. In Parliament Ruto did even better...I think only Speaker Muturi can owe his loyalty directly to Uhuru...everyone else is simply Ruto man...from Duale, Lusaka, Washiali, Murkomen,Kihika, name them.

So on that account Ruto achieved his objective and got his return.

This war targetting Ruto started way after that when some embittered Uhuru folks (Nancy,Kibicho,Mbuguas) started leveraging Raila's handshake to try kick Ruto people out using graft war. They hived off Ruto supervision job recently claiming Ruto was selfishly focussing on 2022 in stead of delivering Uhuru legacy.  I think they are now on the loosing streak. You don't send a civil servant to fight a political war.

The thing with wishes is they seldom become reality. Ngumu sana. It's why we analogize beggars and horses - never gona ride that grand thoroughbred stallion.

Reality - Ruto job was hived off. Uhuruto MOU flashed down the sewer. Anti-Ruto graft witch-hunt and insults from Kamandas & Murathes - Uhuru parrots. When this real stuff changes we will all see it in the news. Let go of poor Nancy - she can't help you.