Author Topic: NASA break up near complete  (Read 2560 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: NASA break up near complete
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »
Wetangula kicked out as Minority Leader
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/03/20/wetangula-kicked-out-of-minority-leader-post-orengo-to-take-over_c1733227

He is lucky he got the senate seat.  Otherwise his options seem to be not plenty.  He is probably going to try and push some Luhya persecution angle with no clear political goal.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA break up near complete
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 04:51:48 PM »
He has half bukusu - the other half is in Jubilee - so he can leverage that - Bukusu maybe make up 5% of kenya - so Wetangula has to leverage his 3%.Within Luhya - he has to contend with MaDVD in maragoli land and Raila's ODM in the smaller luhya tribes. Definitely the Minority Leader was good deal. Now he has to really think about being just a senator or maybe joining GoK for a cabinet seat. I am sure Ruto would love to wrap up the entire Bukusu - so he'll be shoe-in for cabinet position down the line. But that has to wait until Raila honey-moon in GOK ends and Raila get booted out.
He is lucky he got the senate seat.  Otherwise his options seem to be not plenty.  He is probably going to try and push some Luhya persecution angle with no clear political goal.