Author Topic: RIP Miguna Miguna  (Read 19396 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: RIP Miguna Miguna
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2018, 09:22:16 PM »
You talk so much crap I do not even think you believe it yourself.  Miguna does not need options to enter and live in Kenya.  He can only enter as a citizen period.  If he committed treason, they would have been glad that he showed up in their jurisdiction and would have cleared him in record time and charged him. Refugees are admitted into countries all over the world without any document.  It only takes a second to create an emergency document given the fact that he has a court order.  All these other crap about options are side shows.

Miguna is the animal here - he was given several options - despite obviously committing treason by swearing in Raila and declaring himself a General of NRM (a proscribed movement) and daring Matianga. That is the animal who wanted this drama - his lawyers, raila and even human right folks tried to get him in but he simply refused - and wanted to enter with kifua.
You are a despicable human being and no different from the animals who injected Miguna with toxic substances and made him stateless.  Miguna is a Kenyan citizen by birth regardless of what other citizenship he has acquired. Only animals reason like you. You make me want to puke. Miguna will definitely be allowed into Kenya in his own terms. He will sue the government of Kenya and win. He will also sue Emirates airline for transporting him without his consent and without any papers. What was done to Miguna is barbaric and should not be supported by anyone even thos who did not enter into a classroom let alone those who claim to have received an education. What is the use of an education if you still act and reason like an animal. 
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2018, 10:56:08 PM »
Because a tourist does not have the rights of a citizen.  A tourist can be deported for the flimsiest reason like engaging in politics and does not have right to own property or even get employment without authorization. It would have been stupid for Miguna to accept to enter as a tourist.  They think everybody is a moron.

The issue is that the despots want to issue Miguna a tourist visa.  Why?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2018, 10:56:22 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2018, 11:04:47 PM »
Because a tourist does not have the rights of a citizen.  A tourist can be deported for the flimsiest reason like engaging in politics and does not have right to own property or even get employment without authorization. It would have been stupid for Miguna to accept to enter as a tourist.  They think everybody is a moron.

The issue was already being canvassed before the courts.  It is under consideration by the courts, which have issued several orders.  The government's actions are basically extra-legal at this point.  With respect to who is in the wrong on this issue, there is no question the government is.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2018, 11:08:12 PM »

The issue was already being canvassed before the courts.  It is under consideration by the courts, which have issued several orders.  The government's actions are basically extra-legal at this point.  With respect to who is in the wrong on this issue, there is no question the government is.
(5) A person who is a Kenyan citizen by birth and who, on the effective date, has ceased to be a Kenyan citizen because the person acquired citizenship of another country, is entitled on application to regain Kenyan citizenship.

• Enigma
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2018, 11:10:58 PM »

There is none.  But he was in the country when it was happening.  The legal position is what the courts have so far ruled.  That they don't recognize his expulsion.  That he be given back his Kenyan documents(passport specifically) and be brought before the courts. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2018, 11:13:53 PM »

There is none.  But he was in the country when it was happening.  The legal position is what the courts have so far ruled.  That they don't recognize his expulsion.  That he be given back his Kenyan documents(passport specifically) and be brought before the courts. 

• Enigma
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2018, 11:17:58 PM »

Problem is this argument has not impressed any the judges involved thus far.  Has it even been thought worthy of being made in court?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2018, 11:37:10 PM »

Problem is this argument has not impressed any the judges involved thus far.  Has it even been thought worthy of being made in court?
It was not contested so nobody found the need to make it

• Enigma
« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2018, 11:45:25 PM »

:wtf:

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #151 on: March 31, 2018, 03:01:45 AM »
If Miguna committed a crime inside the plane or in the so called "border" area, he would have been arrested, and taken to jail in town with or without a passport. These are silly arguments. I refused to apply for a visa in 2012 before the thugs got to power.  I was photographed, issued an emergency traveling document and told to go and get my passport at Nyayo house.  Asylees enter western countries all the time with fake passports or throw away their passports then request asylum and are admitted all over the world everyday.  MM is a Kenyan citizen with an ID and court order. C'mon people, stop defending the indefensible just for political reasons.  People know injustice when they see it. Even a rabid ouru supporter knows MM is a Kenyan citizen and whats happening to him is barbaric and is NOT sustainable.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #152 on: March 31, 2018, 08:52:02 AM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2018, 08:54:11 AM »
If you commit a crime the nearest country arrests you in their own interest. I was once arrested at Busia border point by Ugandan police for photography in prohibited areas. But admission to a country is really discretional for aliens. You were not entitled to the temporary papers

If Miguna committed a crime inside the plane or in the so called "border" area, he would have been arrested, and taken to jail in town with or without a passport. These are silly arguments. I refused to apply for a visa in 2012 before the thugs got to power.  I was photographed, issued an emergency traveling document and told to go and get my passport at Nyayo house.  Asylees enter western countries all the time with fake passports or throw away their passports then request asylum and are admitted all over the world everyday.  MM is a Kenyan citizen with an ID and court order. C'mon people, stop defending the indefensible just for political reasons.  People know injustice when they see it. Even a rabid ouru supporter knows MM is a Kenyan citizen and whats happening to him is barbaric and is NOT sustainable.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2018, 08:55:10 AM »

Nobody had contested need for former citizens to APPLY for their citizenship.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2018, 02:12:00 PM »
I don't see how these arguments matter when the very question that Miguna is not a citizen has not been settled and in fact the actions based on the notion that he is not have been voided by the court. As it stands, Miguna's status is the same as before his initial arrest and deportation until the court rules that he is not a citizen.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #156 on: March 31, 2018, 06:15:10 PM »
Exactly.  The government illegally deported him and destroyed his valid Kenyan passport despite the court order for him to appear in court. Why did they deport him and destroy his passport in the first place?  The court ordered the government to return him to his original state before the illegal deportation and the government has arrogantly refused. Now we are being told that Miguna has to produce his Canadian passport to re-enter the country as if he left on his own accord and was trying to re-enter the country without proper documentation.  Only idiots are confused as to who is wrong here.

I don't see how these arguments matter when the very question that Miguna is not a citizen has not been settled and in fact the actions based on the notion that he is not have been voided by the court. As it stands, Miguna's status is the same as before his initial arrest and deportation until the court rules that he is not a citizen.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2018, 07:43:14 PM »
I don't believe in citizenship. People should be allowed to go and live anywhere so long as they are not fugitives and abide by local laws.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #158 on: March 31, 2018, 10:20:45 PM »
MIGUNA UPDATE: THE REAL STORY

Miguna Miguna is staying in an executive suite at Dubai International Hotel which a 5 Star hotel courtesy of Emirates Airlines , He is living his champagne lifestyle ordering at least 3 room service  per day. He was previously given access to free unlimited telephone calls , complementary WiFi and 24 hour security because he claimed his life was in danger .

Miguna has been nothing but a difficult and ungracious guest at the hotel, Today the UAE police were called by hotel staff after Miguna became rowdy -reason being there was no BBC channel on the 42 inch Screen in his room and he wanted to watch an interview he had done with the BBC a day earlier , instead of asking politely he started making threats to Emirates airlines and the hotel saying that he is a very powerful African politician with a mammoth following and also an international figure and can ruin them with a single tweet.

The hotel wanted to eject him from their premises but after an intervention by the Dubai police , they let him stay but disconnected his phone lines .

Miguna Supporters please advice him accordingly . UARABUNI si Kenya ama Canada. Waarabu hawananga patience na political dissidents .He should change his tactics

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2018, 10:23:47 PM »
The only illegality with the deportation was that it was executed while there was a court order for Miguna to be presented in court.

Immigrstion did their best to present Miguna to court but he refused to surrender his passport or apply for a tourist visa. What exactly did they expect Immigration to do?

Exactly.  The government illegally deported him and destroyed his valid Kenyan passport despite the court order for him to appear in court. Why did they deport him and destroy his passport in the first place?  The court ordered the government to return him to his original state before the illegal deportation and the government has arrogantly refused. Now we are being told that Miguna has to produce his Canadian passport to re-enter the country as if he left on his own accord and was trying to re-enter the country without proper documentation.  Only idiots are confused as to who is wrong here.