Author Topic: RIP Miguna Miguna  (Read 19400 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: RIP Miguna Miguna
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2018, 03:42:57 PM »
UhuRuto should let Raila be acting PORK for a day... as his father wished from Moi. They can go to China for 2 days.

Woah they really know how to deal with Raila.
Babu has bigger demons to fly(pun)

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2018, 05:43:36 PM »
UhuRuto should let Raila be acting PORK for a day... as his father wished from Moi. They can go to China for 2 days.

Woah they really know how to deal with Raila.
Babu has bigger demons to fly(pun)

Baba!  Baabaa!  Baaabaaa!! 

For a guy who is finished, as per some punditry, he sure goes down in style.  I heard he'll soon be doing tours with kamwana.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2018, 08:28:40 PM »
Meanwhile

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2018, 04:35:38 AM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2018, 08:13:03 AM »
Deported to Dubai.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2018, 11:12:26 AM »
?s=19

Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2018, 03:49:23 PM »
Only likes of Miguna have doubts that the government is in the hands of lawless thugs in suits who know no gods or bounds.

?s=19

Invalid Tweet ID?s=19
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2018, 08:46:04 PM »
2000H

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2018, 08:51:24 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2018, 10:53:36 PM »

I have no idea.  Isn't he denying that?  It's hard to tell what is real and what is hyperbole with Miguna.  What I know is his woes can only be about the undermining the handshake.  Someone in government wants to tick off Raila and his band and force them back into the trenches.  If they let Miguna in without drama, he would not last one news cycle.  He poses no credible threat.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2018, 12:33:19 PM »

I have no idea.  Isn't he denying that?  It's hard to tell what is real and what is hyperbole with Miguna.  What I know is his woes can only be about the undermining the handshake.  Someone in government wants to tick off Raila and his band and force them back into the trenches.  If they let Miguna in without drama, he would not last one news cycle.  He poses no credible threat.

The KHRC officials yesterday said as much. Miguna refused to surrender his Canadian passport and instead offered his Kenyan ID. While I think his mistreatment is totally unconscionable, I can't quite figure that out.

The first presser Orengo gave after they tried to secure his release he mentioned it as well. He suggested that Miguna may have taken cue from Wanjigi who surrendered his on his way to Zimbabwe and it was withheld.

Forget about all the the speculation and focus on his Canadian passport. He checks in and flies using it, then upon landing he for some reasons hide and refuse to show it. I'm.beginning to link that the entire show is all about Miguna's ego. He blundered in failing defiantly withholding it, and he can't throw away all that by surrendering it now.

He is in Dubai demanding his Kenyan passport be processed

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2018, 12:52:42 PM »
Miguna's Canadian passport should not even be an issue because it is not necessary when he is trying to enter into Kenya.  Many Kenyans leave the US with a US passport but when they get to Kenya they produce their Kenyan passport to avoid applying for a visa and paying the $50.00, also to avoid getting a limited time in Kenya.  The government of Kenya was ordered by the courts to facilitate Miguna's entry into Kenya.  All they had to do was to quickly prepare an emergency document for Miguna, take his picture and let him in.  They do not need his Canadian passport. To say that the people doing this are trying to undermine handshake is also giving them too much credit.  These are people who believe that might is right and are  used to abusing power and to getting their  way even when they are wrong.  Its an ego/tribal arrogance/power thing coupled with ignorance. They see it as Miguna win and they cannot just live with that.  Its that stupid and simple.

The KHRC officials yesterday said as much. Miguna refused to surrender his Canadian passport and instead offered his Kenyan ID. While I think his mistreatment is totally unconscionable, I can't quite figure that out.

The first presser Orengo gave after they tried to secure his release he mentioned it as well. He suggested that Miguna may have taken cue from Wanjigi who surrendered his on his way to Zimbabwe and it was withheld.

Forget about all the the speculation and focus on his Canadian passport. He checks in and flies using it, then upon landing he for some reasons hide and refuse to show it. I'm.beginning to link that the entire show is all about Miguna's ego. He blundered in failing defiantly withholding it, and he can't throw away all that by surrendering it now.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2018, 12:59:54 PM »
You can always get your canadian passport replaced in Canadian High Commission if it get lost or stolen or withheld.Miguna should follow the law - regularize his citizenship -- as per the law or have that act declared uncostitutional . Miguna Miguna came for the drama. He knew there was no crowd waiting to welcome him for the Lunga Lunga dance so this has been good for him. He'll go back to Canada and begin round 2 of fund raising for NRM from gullible diaspora - and he'll make some money.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2018, 01:46:07 PM »
You are a despicable human being and no different from the animals who injected Miguna with toxic substances and made him stateless.  Miguna is a Kenyan citizen by birth regardless of what other citizenship he has acquired. Only animals reason like you. You make me want to puke. Miguna will definitely be allowed into Kenya in his own terms. He will sue the government of Kenya and win. He will also sue Emirates airline for transporting him without his consent and without any papers. What was done to Miguna is barbaric and should not be supported by anyone even thos who did not enter into a classroom let alone those who claim to have received an education. What is the use of an education if you still act and reason like an animal. 

You can always get your canadian passport replaced in Canadian High Commission if it get lost or stolen or withheld.Miguna should follow the law - regularize his citizenship -- as per the law or have that act declared uncostitutional . Miguna Miguna came for the drama. He knew there was no crowd waiting to welcome him for the Lunga Lunga dance so this has been good for him. He'll go back to Canada and begin round 2 of fund raising for NRM from gullible diaspora - and he'll make some money.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2018, 05:34:21 PM »
Miguna is the animal here - he was given several options - despite obviously committing treason by swearing in Raila and declaring himself a General of NRM (a proscribed movement) and daring Matianga. That is the animal who wanted this drama - his lawyers, raila and even human right folks tried to get him in but he simply refused - and wanted to enter with kifua.
You are a despicable human being and no different from the animals who injected Miguna with toxic substances and made him stateless.  Miguna is a Kenyan citizen by birth regardless of what other citizenship he has acquired. Only animals reason like you. You make me want to puke. Miguna will definitely be allowed into Kenya in his own terms. He will sue the government of Kenya and win. He will also sue Emirates airline for transporting him without his consent and without any papers. What was done to Miguna is barbaric and should not be supported by anyone even thos who did not enter into a classroom let alone those who claim to have received an education. What is the use of an education if you still act and reason like an animal. 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2018, 05:36:20 PM »
Miguna's Canadian passport should not even be an issue because it is not necessary when he is trying to enter into Kenya.  Many Kenyans leave the US with a US passport but when they get to Kenya they produce their Kenyan passport to avoid applying for a visa and paying the $50.00, also to avoid getting a limited time in Kenya.  The government of Kenya was ordered by the courts to facilitate Miguna's entry into Kenya.  All they had to do was to quickly prepare an emergency document for Miguna, take his picture and let him in.  They do not need his Canadian passport. To say that the people doing this are trying to undermine handshake is also giving them too much credit.  These are people who believe that might is right and are  used to abusing power and to getting their  way even when they are wrong.  Its an ego/tribal arrogance/power thing coupled with ignorance. They see it as Miguna win and they cannot just live with that.  Its that stupid and simple.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2018, 05:41:21 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2018, 05:43:46 PM »

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2018, 06:02:47 PM »
The issue is that the despots want to issue Miguna a tourist visa.  Why?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2018, 09:16:03 PM »
Because a tourist does not have the rights of a citizen.  A tourist can be deported for the flimsiest reason like engaging in politics and does not have right to own property or even get employment without authorization. It would have been stupid for Miguna to accept to enter as a tourist.  They think everybody is a moron.

The issue is that the despots want to issue Miguna a tourist visa.  Why?