Author Topic: Kadame Kam hiya....ever heard of INCELS?  (Read 1114 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Kadame Kam hiya....ever heard of INCELS?
« on: April 25, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »
Who are incels?

Incels are misogynists who are deeply suspicious and disparaging of women, whom they blame for denying them their right to sexual intercourse.

https://nyti.ms/2KdGaxN
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Kadame Kam hiya....ever heard of INCELS?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 04:03:52 PM »
They are having trouble getting laid.  Couple that with ease of access to an AR-15 and you have a deadly combination.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 08:18:13 PM »
They are having trouble getting laid.  Couple that with ease of access to an AR-15 and you have a deadly combination.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 01:27:14 AM »

Swali ngumu sana.  I don't know what triggers them.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 10:08:27 AM »
Never heard of INCELS before. It appears there's a Nairobbery version though. Extremely shocking. Can't even bring myself to look for the video. https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/shocking-crowd-cheers-as-street-boy-rapes-woman-in-cbd/
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 04:35:34 PM »
LOL! I used to think this was some kind of urban legend but in the last year a lot of things I never took seriously before I now do.:D Like genuine white supremacy among many conservatives. I always thought it was an exaggeration. I still think it is. But I had no idea how deep/wide it is. It's not 100% like many on the left believe but it's certainly not as insignificant as I used to think. It has left me in a weird political landscape I'm gonna call limbo. No way in hell I'm gonna align myself with these secret KKK sympathizers no matter how loudly they sing praise and worship songs on Sundays.

INCEL...this phenomenon is a dangerous contributor to the alt-right crowd. Just like hopeless, jobless Kenyan youth or gullible youth in Muslim countries, they are ripe for the picking by dangerous ideologues. In my admitedly short experience in a Western country, the dating culture seems particularly shallow and cruel IMO, not exactly encouraging settling down but rather endless game playing by some people. What I think happens is that a few calous individuals are doing all the hooking up which leaves some people without women. It's funny to talk about but I think it's ultimately really, really bad for those societies long term. Yet I have no solutions to offer  :D.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 12:38:37 PM »
LOL! I used to think this was some kind of urban legend but in the last year a lot of things I never took seriously before I now do.:D Like genuine white supremacy among many conservatives. I always thought it was an exaggeration. I still think it is. But I had no idea how deep/wide it is. It's not 100% like many on the left believe but it's certainly not as insignificant as I used to think. It has left me in a weird political landscape I'm gonna call limbo. No way in hell I'm gonna align myself with these secret KKK sympathizers no matter how loudly they sing praise and worship songs on Sundays.

INCEL...this phenomenon is a dangerous contributor to the alt-right crowd. Just like hopeless, jobless Kenyan youth or gullible youth in Muslim countries, they are ripe for the picking by dangerous ideologues. In my admitedly short experience in a Western country, the dating culture seems particularly shallow and cruel IMO, not exactly encouraging settling down but rather endless game playing by some people. What I think happens is that a few calous individuals are doing all the hooking up which leaves some people without women. It's funny to talk about but I think it's ultimately really, really bad for those societies long term. Yet I have no solutions to offer  :D.
Solution is to round up and shoot all the morons who think getting laid is an inalienable right