Author Topic: RIP Miguna Miguna  (Read 19396 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
RIP Miguna Miguna
« on: February 05, 2018, 11:33:13 AM »
NASWA idiots never ceases to amuse.

Now the plot is make Jubilee panic and release Miguna. But why can't they tell an intelligent lie, was it stabbing or asthmatic attack?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: RIP Miguna Miguna
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 11:45:29 AM »
If he's dead, what difference does it make? Crowds were used to prevent his release after the court ordered it and medication was denied. They killed him all the same. He didn't just die.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 12:35:29 PM »
#freemigunamiguna now -and he is already dead :). Miguna will be arraigned in court somewhere and police will ask for 14 more days to keep him :).

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 01:28:55 PM »
If he's dead, what difference does it make? Crowds were used to prevent his release after the court ordered it and medication was denied. They killed him all the same. He didn't just die.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 01:33:18 PM »
Some people are unthankfull. Some do not remember Miguna x2 was on their payroll in 2013. Jog your memory and remember Miguna Peeling Back the Mask :D :D :D

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 11:03:39 AM »

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 01:49:47 PM »
Is that an injury on his face?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 02:31:15 PM »
#freemigunamiguna now -and he is already dead :). Miguna will be arraigned in court somewhere and police will ask for 14 more days to keep him :).
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 02:57:58 PM »
On the contrary Kichwa when you move hardliners like Miguna and Ndii to the front - you lose the moderates like Kalonzo. Luo Nyanza has been very solid - I really don't know how solid you guys want this to be? This crackdown will leave Luo Nation alone as the rest move to safe ground - already as far as I can tell MaDVD is gone- Kalonzo is going - and Wetangula is 50-50 :)). Miguna and Babu owino are now competing with Raila for the Luo Nation soul :D

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 03:05:36 PM »

Absolutely!!!
A govt that disobeys the courts should not expect trust from the same courts.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 03:33:55 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 03:39:38 PM »
My negro is unshaken

Now enroute to NBO from Kajiado. Looks like he will walk today, but Jubilee may conjure some other charges just to save face

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 04:36:40 PM »
Now at Milimani - self-declared NRM militia general is facing trial.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 04:38:45 PM »
Justice Kimaru say Miguna will be released and then "arrested" again to be taken to Kajiado court :) to plead charges. NRM militia in court are getting rowdy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 04:43:23 PM »
Kimaru throws Miguna a life-line ; All charges will null & void for police failing to obey orders. I guess police will have to re-arrest him again and charge him afresh.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 05:12:56 PM »
Kimaru throws Miguna a life-line ; All charges will null & void for police failing to obey orders.
Excellent. The only way to deal with a rogue government. It's like back in the day when confessions given to police were made useless in court because of police resort to torture against all laws and warnings. Then those tortures stopped. They were no longer that useful.

I guess police will have to re-arrest him again and charge him afresh.
...and arraign him in a day and release him upon orders or the same consequences follow. But what will they charge him with this time?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 05:43:08 PM »
Miguna had been rejected in his town of Ahero but now as we speak, Ahero is rioting demanding the release of Miguna.  This government has done for Miguna politically what he could not dream of even two months  ago. They can arrest him again and charge him again but the charges are silly and will not be sustained. Any law student can cut and paste charges on paper but to prove the elements of those charges one by one beyond reasonable doubt is another matter.

Kimaru throws Miguna a life-line ; All charges will null & void for police failing to obey orders.
Excellent. The only way to deal with a rogue government. It's like back in the day when confessions given to police were made useless in court because of police resort to torture against all laws and warnings. Then those tortures stopped. They were no longer that useful.

I guess police will have to re-arrest him again and charge him afresh.
...and arraign him in a day and release him upon orders or the same consequences follow. But what will they charge him with this time?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 06:20:38 PM »
Miguna Miguna is unstable mind and will blow all the goodwill he has from Luo Nyanza in a single outburst against Baba.
Miguna had been rejected in his town of Ahero but now as we speak, Ahero is rioting demanding the release of Miguna.  This government has done for Miguna politically what he could not dream of even two months  ago. They can arrest him again and charge him again but the charges are silly and will not be sustained. Any law student can cut and paste charges on paper but to prove the elements of those charges one by one beyond reasonable doubt is another matter.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 06:29:41 PM »
Miguna Miguna is unstable mind and will blow all the goodwill he has from Luo Nyanza in a single outburst against Baba.
Lol. That is also likely true! :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 06:35:55 PM »
Miguna far from freedom - back to cold cell?
LAWYERS MOVE from cell to cell in search of Miguna at Milimani courthouse cells without success after a second court order that he be released.