Author Topic: Termie, why is the Negro kneeling?  (Read 1689 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Termie, why is the Negro kneeling?
« on: September 28, 2017, 07:03:18 AM »
I think this is the most creative and powerful form of protest

And Spike Lee nailed it
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Termie, why is the Negro kneeling?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 04:23:13 PM »
It's offensive to a Trump supporter.  Anything that offends him must be a good thing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 04:37:19 PM »
I seriously hate these mechanical and dogmatic nonsense. Given they run the world you have to be sure when to ignore them, abide by them or go against them. Obviously this is an epic way to get back at a black negro star without referring to race, rather talk of culture, values, patriotism and such semantics.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 05:18:58 PM »
It's offensive to a Trump supporter.  Anything that offends him must be a good thing.
I think there was not much love between Bush Jr and Negro. Then comes along Obama and the love hits stratosphere. So from an Obama high to Trump...I can see why the Negro is traumatized
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 05:30:52 PM »
I think there was not much love between Bush Jr and Negro. Then comes along Obama and the love hits stratosphere. So from an Obama high to Trump...I can see why the Negro is traumatized

Bush Jr. was no Martin Luther King, but he was no racist.  Trump is a proud racist.  The difference between him and Bush is day and night.  Trump has like one darkie in his entire cabinet.  This nutty neurosurgeon who was so good he did his own lobotomy, I forget his name.  Holding the utterly useless portfolio of HUD secretary.  Bush had two blacks in the higher echelons of his administration(National Security Adviser, Secretary of State) and you could see many more black faces in his administration in general.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 05:37:07 PM »

Bush Jr. was no Martin Luther King, but he was no racist.  Trump is a proud racist.  The difference between him and Bush is day and night.  Trump has like one darkie in his entire cabinet.  This nutty neurosurgeon who was so good he did his own lobotomy, I forget his name.  Holding the utterly useless portfolio of HUD secretary.  Bush had two blacks in the higher echelons of his administration(National Security Adviser, Secretary of State) and you could see many more black faces in his administration in general.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 05:45:50 PM »

I haven't seen any graph of any group love for White House residents.  But it would likely reflect less love from blacks to Republican administrations.  That would also be unsurprising.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 07:18:35 PM »
Bush family has no racist inclinations..you cannot say so with dotardic trump. He is a demagogue with a lot of power

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2017, 10:10:05 AM »
?s=09

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2017, 11:11:55 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 03:42:48 AM »
?s=09

How's this SA migrant comedian doing? Must be tough after Obama. I feel the negro is a pampered crybaby that hasn't done much good. A few chops out of athletics & hip hop would earn him respect from all quarters.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 05:34:17 AM »