Author Topic: How does the dumb MADVD hope to amend Constitution  (Read 2285 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
How does the dumb MADVD hope to amend Constitution
« on: September 13, 2017, 07:35:15 PM »
He was promised PM position which can only through Constitutional amendment which truly impossible by NASA from whatever angles.This the fool someone like Robina imagine can become Pork.Wetangula is way smarter than all of them.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: How does the dumb MADVD hope to amend Constitution
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 07:53:19 PM »
We have been through this Jubilee LIE again and again. It is hard to get a small idea in to a thick head.

If one is looking at Prime Minister based on NARA principles then there is need for a constitutional amendment. However NASA has made it clear that this is a cabinet arrangement. President Raila Amolo Odinga would have the powers to create ministries and allocate portfolios in line with the constitution 
He was promised PM position which can only through Constitutional amendment which truly impossible by NASA from whatever angles.This the fool someone like Robina imagine can become Pork.Wetangula is way smarter than all of them.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:54:41 PM »
Jubilee bots all over have been instructed to target Mudavadi.

Bot number one - Itumbi - woke up with a forgery suggesting Mudavadi had quit. We can see it here now.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 07:55:19 PM »
There is nothing in Constitution like Chief CS.The law allows 22 CSs.You cannot be creative to create something more than that.There are no assistant CSs.or Senior Cs.There shall be CSs max of 22.(

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 07:57:59 PM »
Where else would he go

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 08:04:41 PM »
Oh what has Robina done now.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 08:09:44 PM »
My boy was PK cause I think it's stupid for Gema to trust Ruto blindly without 50-50 MOU. I made peace with his demise.

Madvd and Weta... how they can support Raila while ODM competes with them in western is beyond me. Weta cannot even control Bungoma - he's the biggest loser to Jubilee - together with Kalonzo. Ati Pundit thinks he's smart. Once Raila steps down for Joho... western will go Jubilee :D
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 08:24:53 PM »
Rails is not stepping down for no one

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 08:26:56 PM »
Rails is not stepping down for no one

I think he will actually step down for Joho. These men - Kalonzo, Weta, Madvd - are not worth stepping down for. Who stepped down for Ruto and Uhuru?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 09:24:17 PM »
Please post the constitutional barrier to the president creating any ministry he deems necessary as part of his cabinet or better still shut up

Who said Raila will exceed 22 ministries?

There is nothing in Constitution like Chief CS.The law allows 22 CSs.You cannot be creative to create something more than that.There are no assistant CSs.or Senior Cs.There shall be CSs max of 22.(

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 07:32:57 AM »
In short he is angling for a ministry - a mere CS.
Please post the constitutional barrier to the president creating any ministry he deems necessary as part of his cabinet or better still shut up

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 11:44:43 AM »
These would be broad CS portfolios like Raila's roads, public works & housing during the NARC honeymoon. This is quite legal and takes nothing away from the 22 cabinet cap. The issue is of course the informal "Premier CS" can can be dismissed pap! It's a NARC arrangement.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 01:31:12 PM »
You can call it whatever you want. They are portfolios with responsibilities granted by the president.

Responsibilities do not fail to be done because a post is not sharing executive power with president.

I have to wonder what happened to your brain. Raila was interviewed about this; Mudavadi has spoken; People have written extensively about it! It is a dead issue! Is it now you are waking up to hear about it and regurgitate old and tired Jubilee LIES?
I understand that Drunkard Uhuru could have missed the explanation but are you a junkie too?

I still ask that you post the constitutional barrier to creation of cabinet posts.
In short he is angling for a ministry - a mere CS.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 01:35:14 PM »
These would be broad CS portfolios like Raila's roads, public works & housing during the NARC honeymoon. This is quite legal and takes nothing away from the 22 cabinet cap. The issue is of course the informal "Premier CS" can can be dismissed pap! It's a NARC arrangement.
It is within the 22. It is NOT informal.