Author Topic: This Thread is to Document clearly that With a Corrupt society IEBC cannot  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Fulfil its mandate. In USA where I have lived for a longtime now elections are mostly run by volunteers. No one expects a paycheck. The parties are mainly run by volunteers and rely on their support. In Kenya IEBC positions are remurated positions usually run by paid employees. The reason why form 34As and 34B have not be compiled is because a chuck of ROS and their underheirlings know that the more they hold onto results the better the chance that someone will pay them to alter the results. My relative who was an election observer told me that she was in the main hall where all Kajiado votes were consolidate in I think 2007 elections between Sekuda and Saitoti.. I may have Sekuda name wrong..At a certain point the officers there started to slow down the process.. international observes peeled off and she was left because she had no means to get home late at night and wanted to wait.. she happened to be well liked and known so youngmen would come to the hall and ask her why she still there alone.. she finally got the message and left in the wee hours of the morning. on her way home she saw government Jeeps and cars parked hidden she knew something big was going on and walked fast not to be noticed. anyway as she was to learn the following morning saitoti had used the ROS and GOK machinery to rig himself in..

On Facebook now it is update after update of Presiding officers and ROS getting caught with ballots, at home changing forms, others allowing people to engineer chaos in halls

Here is the Montage of a sick sick sich fucking society we have become. Nothing is sacred even things that can cause violence and result in death
http://on-line1.info/nowhere-to-hide-presiding-officer-and-deputy-arrested-with-stuffed-ballot-boxes-in-kilgoris/

USTED: In Narok this Presiding officer had to complete her HOME-WORK at her sitting room under tight security!!!!
The ballot boxes had to be made to match with the form 34A #ShamElections

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kilifi Truck caught with Marked ballots

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
without further ado I present the biggest turkey Piece of shit of this electoral Malfeseance

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
The Kenyan mind considers this just another avenue for "hustling".
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
The Kenyan mind considers this just another avenue for "hustling".

Yeah the Hustler is a glorified profession better than being a doctor..

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
These are mothers raising the next bunch of social misfits.. How then do we expect miracles from this darwin wonder?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Joseph Stalin)

These are mothers raising the next bunch of social misfits.. How then do we expect miracles from this darwin wonder?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
In Kisii it is Penalties time. Hold the Press while I tune my TV to Kisii county

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Kisii-MCA-candidate-Frank-Mirina-abducted/1056-4051850-cf7hj8/index.html

pleasa save a click and just get the summary.. I should code a bot to go get me news with this shit all over

R

Only James Bond can come up with a plot as thick as this shit

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
All we need is PORTAL.. All we is what? A portal all we need is what? A portal

Problem solved they were headed to Kilgoris to File form 34A so that those in Nairobi can verify and claim victory.. VICTORY IS OURS.. We won we won.. god is great.. ngai nii mwega, Praise the lord, we are thankful for our president winning a second term. A god fearing man and a humble servant of the people

http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/narok/IEBC-staff-bring-down-hammer-on-Kilgoris/1183318-4051980-b0fb2j/index.html

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Are they using these forms to declare