Author Topic: Kenya Tribalism is really something Seeing someone like Kalvin of choo.com  (Read 736 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
This guy has a PHD but the amount of tribalism and incitement he unleashes is just legendary.  He was a chair of kCA at one point. He killed the organization just because to him tribe trumped everything. Two factions emerged in the organization. He later ran and formed Kenyans Diaspora Alliance. All these organization in my speculation was his ticket to find a way to the eating table in GOK. He failed miserably. I just saw him engaging another joker called Okoth.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
it takes centuries to build a nation..we are just transitioning from tribes...to nation small small :)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
I treat your claims with a sack of sea salt.

Choo.com specializes in Truth by Majority. That often means on any day the majority agrees the sun is dead, they would sit under the sunlight and trash anybody who says the opposite.

One of their specialities is to accuse anybody who points out their tribalism as a tribalist. They are free to say jaluo jiinga, jaluo jeuri etc but one can't say anything back.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread