Author Topic: Wow pundit you have become a ruto maniac  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Wow pundit you have become a ruto maniac
« on: June 17, 2017, 09:32:09 PM »
It is like has become your god. Every ground he steps on you worship. You seem to have lost all objectivity.
Sad

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Wow pundit you have become a ruto maniac
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:49:17 AM »
Arap Ruto is a proper talent. I believe he will be the next PORK. Too bad he will not transform Kenya significantly. That said I attempt to be objective unlike Pundit who has degenerated into an attack dog.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 05:04:35 AM »
Pundit will be heartbroken once President Ruto turns out to be a mere mortal and probably perpetuates Goldenberg 2.0... while his SGR, Galana, genetic centers, Weetabix factories and other vanity projects fail to transfigure the economy... like it happens in his dreams. After 5 or 10yr he will hold a meeting at 64 and find folks still crying unga. Just ask Uhuru.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 08:29:16 AM »
Okay next. I started following Ruto political trajectory in 2001 and I am not suprised he has come this far - and is going far.
It is like has become your god. Every ground he steps on you worship. You seem to have lost all objectivity.
Sad