Author Topic: Kalonzo Has sealed Ukambani. Zero Votes to Uhuru  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Kalonzo Has sealed Ukambani. Zero Votes to Uhuru
« on: June 10, 2017, 07:56:11 PM »
This time Wiper has done its homework. Through local deals and back scratching Kalonzo has managed to clean up Ukambani. The tumbocrats like Mutambu are left telling soothing lies to Uhuru.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kalonzo Has sealed Ukambani. Zero Votes to Uhuru
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 08:05:59 PM »
I see the pattern now- from Baringo to today - any well -attended rally is now evidence that NASA has locked down that place :) this is too hilarious. I guess UhuRuto who've had well-attended rallies all over are also sealing or carpet bombing the entire country with Jubilee.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 08:27:48 PM »
Ukambani with Wiper civil war, defections and Chap Chap insurgency is anything but locked...
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 08:34:51 PM »
Ruto has sealed Narok... thru keen intra-clan dealings... zero votes to Raila :D

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 08:37:52 PM »
About half of current mps are defending it on Jubilee...and Chap Chap has attracted more candidates than Wiper...And Kalonzo financier Muthama is fighting wiper candidates..after Kalonzo conducted sham nomination. I see lot of trouble ahead for Wiper. I think Kalonzo will be luckly if he get 10-15mps on his wiper ticket.

And Raila is not making it easy for Wiper outside Ukambani by campaigning for ODM candidates in those NASA rallies.

Ukambani with Wiper civil war, defections and Chap Chap insurgency is anything but locked...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 08:39:18 PM »
Most of Purkos(largest maasai clan) I think will vote Raila - everyone else in Narok will vote Jubilee.
Ruto has sealed Narok... thru keen intra-clan dealings... zero votes to Raila :D

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 09:43:19 PM »
why why do you guy even bother with this tribal nonsense. Kenya elections are nothing but a tribal match. it is a zero sum game that cannot help anyone. it useless endeavor and waste of human resources.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 10:00:15 PM »
why why do you guy even bother with this tribal nonsense. Kenya elections are nothing but a tribal match. it is a zero sum game that cannot help anyone. it useless endeavor and waste of human resources.

On occasion you'll see a debate on say higher education.  It leaves me thoroughly confused, especially considering that the famous MOAS does not give a fuck.  The only valid area of debate I see is IEBC and its mechanisms.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 10:05:47 PM »

On occasion you'll see a debate on say higher education.  It leaves me thoroughly confused, especially considering that the famous MOAS does not give a fuck.  The only valid area of debate I see is IEBC and its mechanisms.

Pundit in his wisdom said that the Kenyan voter is irredeemably tribal so is the world. Yes what useful thing have you heard from these Rallies being said. What is the use of intelligent people debating tribal dominance on this and that area. 

True occasionally you will hear a shout about free secondary education. Even Kibaki pronounced free primary without planning for it or making any policy changes. When kids showed up in school he left the country and headed to west to a big begging bowl asking for coins to educate kids.  How do you offer Free education in secondary without increasing taxes or reducing cost. The hard policy decisions that need to made to make sure something like free secondary education becomes a reality wont be made. The African culture does not allow us to plan. Time to us is not a factor we do not observe it so planning for "future time is not something anyone needs to do.

I trust the MOAS coz it based on the sad reality of how much progress we have made as a people

It was like building the SGR. Someone thought it is good idea drew plans. Went to banks looking for funding no one was willing to lend. The new government needed a signature project to Showcase their development agenda. They went to the lender of last resort China and China agreed. Parliament and the public were not given details on this project. there was no debate even if it was there in Parliament committee it was partisan.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 11:37:07 PM »
Musila n nyenze not in nasa

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 12:43:41 AM »
Muthama is a Raila man. So I have no idea where you get your ideas from.

I am not using photos. Though I could say when you posted one of Machakos and used it as evidence "NASA is finished", I find it strange that you would now claim photos to you do not mean support or lack of it. It's all part of a normal day for Pundit to say one thing today because it favors him and tomorrow say the exact opposite using the same evidence.

I have explained that Kalonzo made choices. In Kitui he had to engineer so that Ngilu would have an advantage over the wiper candidate. That in turn brought in hardline Ngilu supporters that had been a problem in Kitui. Of course it estranged Musila and Malombe. Musila went rogue but frankly he is too old and danced too many times with Jubilee to expect anything. He's gone independent and I doubt he would be getting any votes if he preaches against Ngilu and Kalonzo. He is dead in the water. But Pundit will see a million jubilee votes there!

Makueni is sealed with Kibwana and Mutula jr on the same page. No issues there of any kind. the 5% Uhuru got just went down to 0%

Machakos will vote 96% NASA this time.

Mutua's stunts and PR can hoodwink you guys. On the ground the man is hated. People know the tarmac he painted on murram and as soon as the cameras had gone, they got back their potholes. That is why he is not going back to showcase those chap chap roads.

While other people put up hospitals, he refurbished old ones but claimed to be new from the ground. Frankly I don't know how he will escape jail under NASA.

Pundit, so what if half the MPs are defending on Jubilee? You offered each MP 200M if he runs on Jubilee.

Let me do the math for you:
salary + allowances for 5 years @1m= 60M
He remains with 140M of which he would use ten M to hoodwink people.  At the end of the campaign he has lost but worth 190M and debt free.

If he refuses, you would hurt him financially.

About half of current mps are defending it on Jubilee...and Chap Chap has attracted more candidates than Wiper...And Kalonzo financier Muthama is fighting wiper candidates..after Kalonzo conducted sham nomination. I see lot of trouble ahead for Wiper. I think Kalonzo will be luckly if he get 10-15mps on his wiper ticket.

And Raila is not making it easy for Wiper outside Ukambani by campaigning for ODM candidates in those NASA rallies.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 07:27:13 AM »
Ok we shall see on  9th when youll claim rigging.Uhuru will on ukambani next week.It sure is looking interesting.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 11:33:13 AM »
Musila n nyenze not in nasa
During the workshops to choose a flagbearer, both Musila and Nyenze were discovered to be communicating with Jubilee. I can reveal that a contact in the NIS / DCI provided the evidence.

After that, they were excluded from the deliberations. That is why they sincerely felt upstaged and were mad.

As for Musila running a pro-Jubilee agenda: Do not forget Ngilu ran for Kitui governor as a Jubilee Coalition partner and lost. Kalonzo made a decision to support her for the Kitui Governor in exchange for her supporting NASA. I leave it up to you to state the huge PERCENTAGES that Musila will bring to Jubilee.

Nyenze is returning home. He hopes to be appointed minister by Uhuru.

That is all I can say.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 11:41:12 AM »
Ok we shall see on  9th when youll claim rigging.Uhuru will on ukambani next week.It sure is looking interesting.
Pundit

Please learn something. Governments with more power and dictatorial than Uhuru's have been removed from power in Africa.

Learn something else: It is not only the Opposition that eventually shouts rigging. Ministers of losing ruling parties have been known to claim rigging.

I will gladly give you evidence if you are unaware of that.

So please, stop repeating that line. It is boring.

You were here when Kibaki stole the election and you more than us cried "rigging". I was not around in 2013 to say anything but I have since researched (unlike you) and concluded that indeed Uhuru was rigged in. It is just as easy for you to claim rigging. I have already seen you make the preparations