Author Topic: Something is wrong with Indians  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Something is wrong with Indians
« on: June 10, 2017, 02:37:38 AM »
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/06/29/india-is-a-shithole/#comments

I have been observing Indians in USA for a while and I am coming to detest them. They just suck all around and most are not good people

Offline bimnji

• VIP
Re: Something is wrong with Indians
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 07:01:07 PM »
Robert Lindsay seems to be a white supremasict who thinks whites have the answer to everything. You can see his blog reeks of arrogancy because he supposedly of his 140+ IQ, and the way he bans people from his blog. His analysis of India as a shit hole, i cant comment since i have never visited there, though the images i see from there tend to prove his point, but him painting all africans as having a low IQ is just racist . After the beating India got from the blog, some Indians were rebutting by saying their shit hole does not smell as bad as the African Shit hole. Like two people in hell but one thinking his hell is not as hotter as the other one

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 07:13:28 PM »
He is a white supremacist or a conspiracy theorist but he is onto something. Indians have some unchecked nationalism and may be because of their culture they tend to be conformists. He says that people culture suck because people suck. When you see how  Indians behave even in USA in public spaces you see a very selfish group of people. Indians will be the first for example to pull out a phone but it on speaker and start yelling at it in a bus full of commuters. It is 15 minutes bus ride but these shitholes cannot allow themselves wait till they are out of the bus to speak. At work you won't see them trying to integrate they will always segregate themselves. India sucks because Indians suck. Lindsay says that he respects Africans because they will admit that their country suck and they are serious about doing something about it.
Anyway this observation are over where Indians have settled in large numbers. In Australia they always claim that they are being discriminated against but it is some of their antisocial behavior that makes people to repulsed with them. I am told Australians cannot stand their petty corruption like a doctor or professional getting a student ID so that they can get discounts.

Offline bimnji

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 07:23:32 PM »
He said that he gives the low IQ africans credit for knowing that they live in a shit hole . The grievances you have about Indians can also be seen in other immigrants and even our very own Kenyans in America, take a visit to one of those cities with a lot of kenyans example a little city north of Boston called lowell. People there are so loud in the streets and Supermarkets speaking in their vernacular

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 07:33:34 PM »
Robert Lindsay seems to be a white supremasict who thinks whites have the answer to everything. You can see his blog reeks of arrogancy because he supposedly of his 140+ IQ, and the way he bans people from his blog. His analysis of India as a shit hole, i cant comment since i have never visited there, though the images i see from there tend to prove his point, but him painting all africans as having a low IQ is just racist . After the beating India got from the blog, some Indians were rebutting by saying their shit hole does not smell as bad as the African Shit hole. Like two people in hell but one thinking his hell is not as hotter as the other one

Robert Lindsay is a fool - as is any racist really.  Most of the world, including the "civilized" parts have been shit-holes until only fairly recently.  Non-shitholyness is a fairly recent development in in the West.  In fact, the native Americans were wiped out in large part by diseases whose immunity depended on if you to grew up in a shit-hole.  The Europeans were well immunized against them by their unrivaled experience of living in a shit-hole.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bimnji

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 07:43:08 PM »
Termie, one thing white folks dont understand is the serenity they enjoy can be overturned very quickly into a shit hole. Signs of that are being seen by the way they are voting nowadays

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 07:45:22 PM »
Windcity,
He agrees with all that Europe was a shit hole so what USA. However he thinks there is something with the Indian that prevents him from admitting why his shithole sucks and needs to be improved. Here is his rebuttal on being called out a racist. I am posting Lindsay articles because  he articulates what I have heard and observed about Indians. There not much out there on this topic because of people fearing not to be PC.

Yesterday was the last straw when I was in a bus with a young Indian professional screaming on the phone. The fact they are not self aware that this is not a courteous thing to do is even tragic. A community that fails to integrate is a danger to itself and to the hosts.

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/indians-are-nasty-people/

Americans are super tolerant people.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 07:48:17 PM »
Termie, one thing white folks dont understand is the serenity they enjoy can be overturned very quickly into a shit hole. Signs of that are being seen by the way they are voting nowadays

Let me tell you white People have too much pride to allow such to happen. They order you see in society like USA is out of hard work,  dedication and fostering a culture that allows it. The Tolerance that you see in this country is a result of about 5 decades of fighting for civil rights. Americans sometimes are too patriotic but they do work hard to make sure things do not  get out of control.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 08:08:45 PM »

It can happen.  I still feel this country was just one Trump loss away from potential unrest, because a megalomaniac had convinced his base they could not accept any other result.  And the guy continues to steadily chip away at norms that were taken for granted only 6 months ago.  Today, he could take a dump in the White House lawn and not be impeached because....he is new at this or any other technicality that the GOP will quickly pull from their backsides.

@Global, the muhindi is not perfect.  Who is?  You have your sights trained on the wrong party.  They have a culture going back thousands of years.  It's changing, but it is not going to happen overnight to please the Robert Lindsays and other supremacists. 

Corruption is a problem they should fix.  But even the African you cite and Robert Lindsay gives a backhanded compliment, is no different in his attachment to how things are done in his domain.  It has nothing to do with uhindiness.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 08:30:40 PM »
.If you read Lindsay article he says that he doesn't believe that indian gene is defective it is the culture that makes them suck. What Lindsay is saying that without changing their backward culture India cannot solve the major problems. Right now they have a lousy culture. Even in Kenya the most backward tribes like Turkana or pokot have to change their culture to progress otherwise they will live in the same shithole of killing each other and dying out of hunger now and then. What have happened to India is Americans and the west have praised their culture but forgot to critically point it shortcoming..

he points out his interactions with Indians and his attempt to discuss caste system. I had the same experience once tried to talk to Indian I had known about it and he immediately changed the topic quickly..

If trump would have lost the rednecks would have gone back to their villages to continue living their life. I do not think any America is at a point where politics is worthy disrupting the social order for..

Africans are lousy too because of the same culture they are holding onto. Kagia and some elders of his time wanted kikuyus to go back clan type of arrangement but Kenyatta opposed it. I am glad he did because right we would even have a bigger problem than just tribalism. You see the biggest problem with Africans especially West Africans is wanting to have their cake and eat it too. You will find an Oga from Naija who is Christian but outside church he is the biggest ritualist known to man .. the two cultures conflict leaving us confused and lacking a progressive way forward..

India needs Lindsays of this world to point out their shortcomings so that the society can have a critical mass of progressives to make change..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2017, 08:46:50 PM »
Racist hogwash.

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2017, 08:47:38 PM »
We'll have agree to disagree.  Anytime I see a guy who judges populations on the basis of IQ(forget for a moment nobody knows who measured whose IQ when), in the 21st century, I am just disinclined to take anything else he says seriously.  Lindsay is obviously a racist.  He can shove his advise in his mother's privates.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 08:48:48 PM »
Global this thread is so racist...hope there is no proper Indian on this forum.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 08:51:48 PM »
This is rubbish. All human beings wherever they are want to progress - to live good life. Nobody likes or want to live in a sewer. India like China will overcome poverty and it's manifestation just like Africa will. I think India will do it quicker than Kenyans. You cannot go to Kibera and say people there are poor because of culture. You don't expect people living in Karen or Langata to cross over and help Kibera folks. Everyone is trying to get ahead. Once India grow rich, they will be more opportunities for everyone and that caste systems will be pretty useless. Right now it's rat race and so don't expect to find that many "nice" Indians or Africans.  Being nice is a luxury that many poor people cannot afford. Once we are all rich enough - we will be a lot nicer to each other - because they will be enough for everyone.
.If you read Lindsay article he says that he doesn't believe that indian gene is defective it is the culture that makes them suck. What Lindsay is saying that without changing their backward culture India cannot solve the major problems. Right now they have a lousy culture. Even in Kenya the most backward tribes like Turkana or pokot have to change their culture to progress otherwise they will live in the same shithole of killing each other and dying out of hunger now and then. What have happened to India is Americans and the west have praised their culture but forgot to critically point it shortcoming..

he points out his interactions with Indians and his attempt to discuss caste system. I had the same experience once tried to talk to Indian I had known about it and he immediately changed the topic quickly..

If trump would have lost the rednecks would have gone back to their villages to continue living their life. I do not think any America is at a point where politics is worthy disrupting the social order for..

Africans are lousy too because of the same culture they are holding onto. Kagia and some elders of his time wanted kikuyus to go back clan type of arrangement but Kenyatta opposed it. I am glad he did because right we would even have a bigger problem than just tribalism. You see the biggest problem with Africans especially West Africans is wanting to have their cake and eat it too. You will find an Oga from Naija who is Christian but outside church he is the biggest ritualist known to man .. the two cultures conflict leaving us confused and lacking a progressive way forward..

India needs Lindsays of this world to point out their shortcomings so that the society can have a critical mass of progressives to make change..

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2017, 09:49:35 PM »
Pundit,
No one said that human beings do not want progress. Everyone does but not everyone is serious or understands why they cannot progress. A Culture that thinks you have to engage in rat race because it gives you an advantage over the others is backward.

Even in Kenya within a tribe you find that those that rejected to abandon their retrogressive culture and embrace a progressive one have not moved forward.

Culture is at the heart of this lack of understanding. In Kenya the culture of tribalism and corruption is one factor that why we have people living in poverty. The reason why we cannot move upward sooner than later is because we have chosen to remain a tribal people and that defines everything we do and how we view the state and others.

Same thing in India if caste system means women do not matter and lower castes do not matter it is hard for progress to come by. Mix this with religion that supports this view and we have a backward society. This type of culture corrupt human beings.. it took MAO madness to bring to and end to China backward culture and create a political structure that Chinese have to used to leap forward.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 06:26:46 AM »
Bimnji
Welcome. haven't seen you for long.
Any way try visiting rural America and you'll the daily struggles. Mississippi, Al, Ga, La,OK, Tx, etc are in such bad shape you'll think you're in rural Kenya.