Author Topic: ALL KCSE Certificates since 2003 Must be Vetted  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
ALL KCSE Certificates since 2003 Must be Vetted
« on: December 29, 2016, 05:03:24 PM »
It is my belief that this cheating started in earnest when Kibaki took over from Moi. His tribe wanted to "equalize" things and therefore resorted to stealing exams and doctoring certificates.

We have many cases of people who cannot read their own certificates. In a country which was known for its spotless and flawless English, it is shocking to speak to some so called graduates of universities. The stench of mediocrity around them is suffocating.

In those days when education was education, persons who made it to middle level colleges such as Kenya Science Teachers College or Kenya Technical Teachers College or Diploma T. T. Cs were of a very high quality and none could make the irritating language mistakes you hear these days from university graduates!!!!!

I think Uhuru has not read his memo otherwise this crusade against fake certificates and degrees would not have started.

The greatest purveyors of fake degrees are found in Mount Kenya (Mount Kenya University) and Kenyatta University especially when it was under Olive Mugenda.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: ALL KCSE Certificates since 2003 Must be Vetted
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 06:59:04 PM »
Does that mean Kiuks need
It is my belief that this cheating started in earnest when Kibaki took over from Moi. His tribe wanted to "equalize" things and therefore resorted to stealing exams and doctoring certificates.

We have many cases of people who cannot read their own certificates. In a country which was known for its spotless and flawless English, it is shocking to speak to some so called graduates of universities. The stench of mediocrity around them is suffocating.

In those days when education was education, persons who made it to middle level colleges such as Kenya Science Teachers College or Kenya Technical Teachers College or Diploma T. T. Cs were of a very high quality and none could make the irritating language mistakes you hear these days from university graduates!!!!!

I think Uhuru has not read his memo otherwise this crusade against fake certificates and degrees would not have started.

The greatest purveyors of fake degrees are found in Mount Kenya (Mount Kenya University) and Kenyatta University especially when it was under Olive Mugenda.

Are you saying a Kiuk cannot get a certificate without cheating?  How would you feel if you read a similar thing suggesting Luos are unsuited for business from a Kikuyu tribalist?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 07:21:40 PM »
Are you saying a Kiuk cannot get a certificate without cheating?  How would you feel if you read a similar thing suggesting Luos are unsuited for business from a Kikuyu tribalist?
1. I have simply stated facts as they are. Can be borne out by statistics which will show a rise in the number of As after Moi left power
2. Look at the "best performing Schools" in the same period and where they are concentrated and swear to me that they are Pokomo dominated

Nowhere have I said that a Kiuk cannot get a certificate unless he steals exams. I have gone to school with Kikuyus, competed against them and recognized those individuals for their scholarship. That does not stop me from criticizing the deliberate cheating policy instituted after Moi left office. It soon spread to other parts of the country.

If it helps you, this "disease" was for long in Kisii. It followed the appointment of Onyonka to the ministry of education for a while under Kenyatta. Kisii would remain the headquarters of exams cheating for a long time. It has thankfully ended.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 10:53:09 PM »
Omollo is a very dangerous man. he cannot articulate issues without bringing bigotry to it. What does Kikuyus have to do with exam cheating .. this was practiced nationwide. Nyanza province (specially Kisii had the highest cases of cheating). Omollo is the caliber of Raila supporters that are so passionate and will do anything to disparage those that oppose Raila. Plus Omollo loves conspiracy theories..

I dare you Omolo to show emphirically that Kikuyus led the cheating?

Plus do not compare Kiambu Scores with those of Nyanza counties.. Kiambu has double if not triple the number of High schools

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 08:27:28 AM »
I am very glad Matiangi has restored the only thing we had going for us. Quality education system.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 10:55:03 AM »
Global

You are free to characterize any way you wish. As you know I do not sugarcoat anything. "Conspiracy theories" falls in line with other pre-emptive "insults and defenses" employed to undermine credibility of what you rightfully refer to as "dangerous" [opponents]. That said I still welcome your contribution to the debate on cheating.

Note the following weaknesses with your argument:

1. You are relying on the findings of the Kenya National Exams Council to determine which schools cheated. That is the same as a housing community relying a well known burglar to lead investigations in to a spate of unsolved burglaries. It is a known fact that KNEC was at the center of leaking exams. Why would they name the real cheating schools?
2. You have ignored the broader picture where I pointed out when the cheating started in earnest based on facts. During that period from 2003. Both Matiangi and Prof. Magoha have made reference to it. For your education: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution
3. Would you like to then name the region which has "lost" most As under Matiangi's reforms?

It is very easy to launch an attack when one simplifies the issue. That is what you have done ="Omollo is against Kikuyus". I wont defend myself on that score. From experience it is an impossible task. When Kenyans voted out KANU they believed they were collectively ushering in a change based on principles and values. Sadly some people sold it to their own tribes differently. This salesmanship would eventually lead to PEV characterized by anger against Kikuyus in RV. Not only were civil servants fired and new ones hired but other areas saw the need for second "liberation".

Is this politically correct to say? Hell no.

Lastly Kenyans bury their heads in sand on crucial issues.

see for yourself bro: http://www.kcse-online.info/kcse%2028/education%20138.html
Omollo is a very dangerous man. he cannot articulate issues without bringing bigotry to it. What does Kikuyus have to do with exam cheating .. this was practiced nationwide. Nyanza province (specially Kisii had the highest cases of cheating). Omollo is the caliber of Raila supporters that are so passionate and will do anything to disparage those that oppose Raila. Plus Omollo loves conspiracy theories..

I dare you Omolo to show emphirically that Kikuyus led the cheating?

Plus do not compare Kiambu Scores with those of Nyanza counties.. Kiambu has double if not triple the number of High schools

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 06:03:08 PM »
Omollo,
If you cannot backup your tribalistic claims about kikuyus benefiting from exam cheating then you know you wrong. Claims like this are baseless. As far as I know kalenjins were displacing kikuyus in rv to reclaim pieces of land that they sold. Stolen elections gave them a chance to steal land. The nonsense of demonizing kikuyus for political expediency should end. Investigations proved that nyanza had highest cases of cheating. If you want claim otherwise you must proof your claims

I am still waiting for empirical evidence of kikuyus benefiting from exam cheating ..let us see it

You go on attack prof mugenda for no reason. Since mugenda profile was up due to her development in KU she must be attacked for her kikuyuness
It is reactions like these that make kikuyu voters run away from raila ..kikuyus fear that people like Omollo will treat them unfairly ...
Uhuru and matiang have fixed the system that moi and kibaki broke ..we should congratulate them for that

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 06:41:25 PM »
I agree we should not tribalize this issue.

On the rise of As, yes! I agree. For like a decade or more, schools that had not been traditionally performing well just seemed to rise and replace traditional national schools whose excellent performance could be easily explained by the fact that they picked the best KCPE students to begin with. It was obvious that schools like the Alliances, Starehe, Kenya high, PB, the Limuru schools etc would do well, only because they got the best performing students from the whole country in the first place: pre-selection. Then all of a sudden that enourmous head-start seemed to have been wiped out without clear reasons: the schools were still getting the best students in KCPE! Also, soon after I left high school, slowly but increasingly, it seemed that everybody and their mother managed a straight A final, something that only 10 to 15 students in a top 5 or top 10 school would manage back when I was in High School. I am not sure what happened but this year's results are much more recognizable to me than KCSE results have been for a while now.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 10:11:52 PM »
1. I have simply stated facts as they are. Can be borne out by statistics which will show a rise in the number of As after Moi left power
2. Look at the "best performing Schools" in the same period and where they are concentrated and swear to me that they are Pokomo dominated

Nowhere have I said that a Kiuk cannot get a certificate unless he steals exams. I have gone to school with Kikuyus, competed against them and recognized those individuals for their scholarship. That does not stop me from criticizing the deliberate cheating policy instituted after Moi left office. It soon spread to other parts of the country.

If it helps you, this "disease" was for long in Kisii. It followed the appointment of Onyonka to the ministry of education for a while under Kenyatta. Kisii would remain the headquarters of exams cheating for a long time. It has thankfully ended.

You said they want to equalize things - so they "resorted to stealing exams and doctoring certificates".  That sounds like tribalism.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 01:20:29 PM »
1. The largest number of fake As went to schools in Central Province. It follows that with the end to cheating Central is also the province that has seen the largest drop in As in the 2016 examination. Now so that I am not "tribalistic" I shall publicly state that I have no idea which ethnic group dominates Central Province!
2. There is need to now seriously examine the so called "investigations" that you claim pinned the cheating menace on Nyanza. This is because Nyanza turns out to be among the areas which saw a very limited decrease in the number of As. There are exceptions like Maseno High school which is a "national" school (with a student population pattern no different from Mangu). My gut feeling is that Nyanza (especially Kisii) was used in a cynical game subterfugal game intended to provide cover for exams fraud elsewhere. The bottom line is the investigations you cite were carried out by persons who are now certified as exams thieves and cheats. As they say: falsus in unum, falsus in omnibus meaning they have zero credibility.
3. About Mugenda: I think you are joking. Kenyatta University has featured in every Fake degree scam since Olive Mugenda became VC.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/How-universities-and-colleges-sell-diplomas-and-clean-up-degrees/1056-2609982-t26x1fz/index.html
4. I was about to ignore something you mentioned at the bottom of your piece except I heard it recently. Let me make it clear that Kenyans want free and fair elections and they will get them. Kenyans want a government that will promote the rule of law and by God they will get one. That means ALL those who break or broke laws will face the law regardless of their collective tribal or racial feelings.

Omollo,
If you cannot backup your tribalistic claims about kikuyus benefiting from exam cheating then you know you wrong. Claims like this are baseless. As far as I know kalenjins were displacing kikuyus in rv to reclaim pieces of land that they sold. Stolen elections gave them a chance to steal land. The nonsense of demonizing kikuyus for political expediency should end. Investigations proved that nyanza had highest cases of cheating. If you want claim otherwise you must proof your claims

I am still waiting for empirical evidence of kikuyus benefiting from exam cheating ..let us see it

You go on attack prof mugenda for no reason. Since mugenda profile was up due to her development in KU she must be attacked for her kikuyuness
It is reactions like these that make kikuyu voters run away from raila ..kikuyus fear that people like Omollo will treat them unfairly ...
Uhuru and matiang have fixed the system that moi and kibaki broke ..we should congratulate them for that

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 01:39:10 PM »
Kadame

The only people "tribalizing" the issue are those who do not want the questions you ask below answered. In pure Kenyan style few want the ugly truth spilled from the dirty cans hidden in the darkest places.

Here are some recent examples:

1. Kriegler under pressure from Kenyans refused/ failed to clearly state that Kibaki stole the elections and thus facilitate a rerun of the elections with Kibaki barred from running because of the election offence. See how that has spurred on new election thieves... They are doing everything Kibaki did prior to the theft and mass murder of people... Stuffing the courts with new judges, buying weapons and black marias to prepare for mass arrests ... and Kenyans are quiet because they could be called "tribalists"
2. Prof. Magoha (who I apologize for having second guessed upon his appointment) has stated that "There are Lawyers who can not speak [or write] English or argue [cases in court]. The fact that As lead to entry to some of the most sensitive professions in the country is cause for worry. How many of those ignoramuses are surgeons operating on our parents, brothers, sisters or children?

This is a matter that must be taken very seriously and tribe not used as a stick to wave over our heads. For too long we have been told that the domination of some of these professions by one tribe was based on them having scored "good grades". Now that we know they are most likely fake, why should it not be mentioned?
I agree we should not tribalize this issue.

On the rise of As, yes! I agree. For like a decade or more, schools that had not been traditionally performing well just seemed to rise and replace traditional national schools whose excellent performance could be easily explained by the fact that they picked the best KCPE students to begin with. It was obvious that schools like the Alliances, Starehe, Kenya high, PB, the Limuru schools etc would do well, only because they got the best performing students from the whole country in the first place: pre-selection. Then all of a sudden that enourmous head-start seemed to have been wiped out without clear reasons: the schools were still getting the best students in KCPE! Also, soon after I left high school, slowly but increasingly, it seemed that everybody and their mother managed a straight A final, something that only 10 to 15 students in a top 5 or top 10 school would manage back when I was in High School. I am not sure what happened but this year's results are much more recognizable to me than KCSE results have been for a while now.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 01:45:20 PM »
You said they want to equalize things - so they "resorted to stealing exams and doctoring certificates".  That sounds like tribalism.
Termie

There is no denying that Kikuyus felt they had been oppressed by Moi and looked at 2002 as their "Second Liberation". The rise of schools like Kabrak, Kapsabet etc was seen as part of that "oppression".

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »
2. Prof. Magoha (who I apologize for having second guessed upon his appointment) has stated that "There are Lawyers who can not speak [or write] English or argue [cases in court]. The fact that As lead to entry to some of the most sensitive professions in the country is cause for worry. How many of those ignoramuses are surgeons operating on our parents, brothers, sisters or children?

Both you and Magoha are engaged in very peculiar reasoning.   People do not become lawyers etc. once they have acquired their As in secondary school; there's the little matter of a few years in university.   Moreover, all those "sensitive professions" have bodies that supposedly certify the competence of any (would-be) practitioner.

So, if you folks are concerned about lawyers who can't read or write English but are performing in courts, "ignoramuses are surgeons operating on our parents, brothers, sisters or children", I suggest that you first look at the law schools, the medical schools, the relevant professional bodies, etc.   

(If you and Magoha want to relate anything to cheating, a better point to make would be that those who cheat might be taking up opportunities that would otherwise go to  more honest and actually better---nominal grades not withstanding--- students.)

On the "Kikuyu" matter: You have been "caught".    Just apologize and retract.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 03:05:18 PM »
Both you and Magoha are engaged in very peculiar reasoning.   People do not become lawyers etc. once they have acquired their As in secondary school; there's the little matter of a few years in university.   Moreover, all those "sensitive professions" have bodies that supposedly certify the competence of any (would-be) practitioner.
I do not see your point at all.
1. There are lawyers / advocates who cannot speak or argue coherently. They have gone through the universities
2. It is because of the foregoing that there is pressure on Matiangi to now pay attention to the Universities where the rot is said to be in excess of what we have witnessed in Primary and Secondary schools

So, if you folks are concerned about lawyers who can't read or write English but are performing in courts, "ignoramuses are surgeons operating on our parents, brothers, sisters or children", I suggest that you first look at the law schools, the medical schools, the relevant professional bodies, etc.

3. I consider what Matiang'i has done cosmetic. CORD upon taking power will launch a more comprehensive reform that will go to the very foundation of Education. I can see many certificates being recalled - even from some people here.
(If you and Magoha want to relate anything to cheating, a better point to make would be that those who cheat might be taking up opportunities that would otherwise go to  more honest and actually better---nominal grades not withstanding--- students.)
4. That point has already been made. There are many people including the PS Transport who "won" scholarships illegitimately.

On the "Kikuyu" matter: You have been "caught".    Just apologize and retract.
5. I disagree.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 09:24:00 PM »
Omollo
You are piece of work. Even when everyone can see what you meant you still keep on trying to defend your blatant tribalism. 

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 10:59:49 PM »
1. There are lawyers / advocates who cannot speak or argue coherently. They have gone through the universities

That is one half of the point.    Now that you yourself have made it, I hope you get it.   But one more time:

(a) Presumably, the universities teach, give exams, and pass people accordingly.   In all of that, high-school grades are not relevant.

(b) The professional bodies too, one imagines, work on the basis of criteria that have nothing to do with KSCE grades.

If (a) and (b) are not happening, then the real problem has no connection to KSCE; nor does the necessary corrective action have any connection with such grades. So it is absurd to claim that "The fact that As lead to entry to some of the most sensitive professions in the country is cause for worry."

3. I consider what Matiang'i has done cosmetic. CORD upon taking power will launch a more comprehensive reform that will go to the very foundation of Education. I can see many certificates being recalled - even from some people here.

CORD (and especially ODM, the key party in that coalition) should first work on reforming itself before its stalwarts indulge in such dreams.     

5. I disagree.

Which part do you disagree with?  That you have been caught---which is obvious---or that you should retract the questionable statements?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 11:12:24 PM »

That is one half of the point.    Now that you yourself have made it, I hope you get it.   But one more time:

(a) Presumably, the universities teach, give exams, and pass people accordingly.   In all of that, high-school grades are not relevant.

(b) The professional bodies too, one imagines, work on the basis of criteria that have nothing to do with KSCE grades.

If (a) and (b) are not happening, the real problem has no connection to KSCE, nor does the necessary corrective action. So it is absurd to claim that "The fact that As lead to entry to some of the most sensitive professions in the country is cause for worry."

That's a good point.  When you think about it, KCSE is not so much a mechanism that says who can and who cannot succeed in college, as it is a cutoff device because there are limited slots.  Another way, among others, is to charge high fees for those who are "less qualified", or provide separate entry tests that a college deems important.

What am I saying?  That in fact, a lot of students that Omollo would consider too intellectually challenged to handle a university course would fare just fine if given the opportunity.

That said, I get that his main point is that there has been cheating in the award of certificates.  I agree that it is important to address that.  But it doesn't hurt to set the record straight on other points that arise.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 11:31:25 AM »
MoonKi

You have this mildly irritating tactic of using obscurum per obscurius in your pedantic arguments. Luckily I have plenty of time now and will pursue it.

There is a reason institutions such as Universities insist on certain quality of grades for purposes of admission etc. In this case KCSE has proved to be a very unreliable Entrance Test. I recall Pundit suggesting that Kenyan universities set up their own entrance tests.

Now let's look at your claims:
That is one half of the point.    Now that you yourself have made it, I hope you get it.
I believe you are insinuating that since students get admitted and go through university and earn grades there eventually qualifying to be surgeons and lawyers then that absolves KCSE from blame and effectively means the cheats did not cheat!!!

My response: There is cheating in universities too. The media quoted a university lecturer on this recently (not that we didn't already widely know). Stories of sex for grades are well known even to you unless you seek to conjure ignorance. 
i. To suggest that a person who cheated through KCPE and KCSE will suddenly stop cheating at university is a bit of a stretch.
ii. To also suggest that having gone through university and earned a degree is proof of that person not having cheated is simply preposterous
  But one more time:

Do they teach them English Grammar as well? As for "passing" see above. Like I stated earlier the focus should now be on universities where I believe the greatest and most abiding rot resides.

That said, I believe you are still pursuing the already discredited line of argument that claims if a person has gone through university and earned a degree and been admitted to the roll of advocates, surgeons or engineers, then he could not possibly have cheated in KCSE or other exam.

(b) The professional bodies too, one imagines, work on the basis of criteria that have nothing to do with KCSE grades.
Your imagination is wrong. All the professional bodies insist on a minimum KCSE grade or "equivalent. In any case the admission to university prior to that would have ensured the fulfilment of that precondition.

The fact that some Kamau or Njuguna turns up with fake As opens the door to not only the university but to these professional bodies. God only knows whether the corruption in the rest of the education system has by some miracle avoided the bodies you seem to hallow and sanctify.

If (a) and (b) are not happening, then the real problem has no connection to KSCE; nor does the necessary corrective action have any connection with such grades. So it is absurd to claim that "The fact that As lead to entry to some of the most sensitive professions in the country is cause for worry."

I never thought a day will come when a person of your caliber would defend cheating and exonerate cheats. It is amzing that you would seem to suggest that KCSE is irrelevant and plays no role in the education of a surgeon who is probably now operating on some kid at Kenyatta National Hospital. I am shocked. Note that this is the reason I do not consult young doctors in Kenya especially those who sat for exams in the post Moi era.

I have clearly demonstrated the connection between the fake grades and our institutions of higher learning. These sensitive professions are most vulnerable because they admit "the best" performing students, in our case As which turn out to be fake. In 2016 for instance, they admitted 3500. in other words all As (which we now know are fake). 
  • 2016 number of As is 141
  • 2015 number of As was 2636
  • 2014 number of As was 3017
  • 2013 number of As was 2722

CORD (and especially ODM, the key party in that coalition) should first work on reforming itself before its stalwarts indulge in such dreams.

As long as you are not a member is letter and spirit I doubt we can take your unsolicited advice seriously. CORD and especially ODM are on the way to power.
5. I disagree.

Which part do you disagree with?  That you have been caught---which is obvious---or that you should retract the questionable statements?
I have made no "questionable statements.

PS. Had you stated that lack of spoken English skills alone is no indicator of cheating I could have bought your argument. I know many highly gifted engineers who cannot fully express themselves in English etc (verbally). They however still deliver.

What we have in Kenya is something that can destroy the entire country as we used to know it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 12:42:38 PM »
That's a good point.  When you think about it, KCSE is not so much a mechanism that says who can and who cannot succeed in college, as it is a cutoff device because there are limited slots.  Another way, among others, is to charge high fees for those who are "less qualified", or provide separate entry tests that a college deems important.

What am I saying?  That in fact, a lot of students that Omollo would consider too intellectually challenged to handle a university course would fare just fine if given the opportunity.

That said, I get that his main point is that there has been cheating in the award of certificates.  I agree that it is important to address that.  But it doesn't hurt to set the record straight on other points that arise.

I don't wish to be rude here. So I will let others speak for me:

These tests are used primarily to assess a student's proficiency in specific subjects such as mathematics, science, or literature....

A proctor or invigilator may also be present during the testing period to provide instructions, to answer questions, or to prevent cheating.... Grades or test scores from standardized test may also be used by universities to determine if a student applicant should be admitted into one of its academic or professional programs. For example, universities in the United Kingdom admit applicants into their undergraduate programs based primarily or solely on an applicant's grades on pre-university qualifications such as the GCE A-levels or Cambridge Pre-U.[19][20] In contrast, universities in the United States use an applicant's test score on the SAT or ACT as just one of their many admission criteria to determine if an applicant should be admitted into one of its undergraduate programs.

Graduate Management Admission Test
Predictive validity[edit]
The intended purpose of the GMAT is to predict student success in graduate business programs. According to GMAC, there is a .459 correlation (21% variance) between total GMAT scores and mid-program student grades based on data it collected between 1997 and 2004.[7]

This means a student who cheated at lower levels would most likely have to keep cheating to stay "competitive". Previous (lower level) performance impacts on higher level performance.

Now I have nothing against a poor student who undertakes remedial education to improve and reach the desired level for admission to university. However Termie would have to explain to me what a student who has scored an A in English would be doing in a remedial English language classroom. All those in such classes will be seeking to improve on their poor grade. Yet this Njuguna would already be having the best grade. What explanation would he provide?

Termie gets it all wrong. The students I am talking about have scored the best grades. They lack no opportunities. They get first refusal when it comes to all foreign scholarships (one is a PS in Transport ministry appointed by Uhuru Kenyatta). Others are working in The Ethnic Media churning out incompetent stories that ashame hard working standard seven Ugandan kids!

The reason most employers in Kenya have since 2003 preferred graduates of middle level colleges has now been unearthed. Those students you call "weak" have in fact been the strongest.

Note that already Kenya has a system in place to punish those who are less qualified:

1. GoK excludes Private school students from subsidies in an act of blatant discrimination against children by the Uhuru regime
2. Until now only those who scored highly went to government schools where they accessed subsidized education. The rest have a choice to go to government day schools and benefit from subsidies or go to private schools. The catch is that those day schools are bereft of quality education.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 12:49:59 PM »
Omollo
You are piece of work. Even when everyone can see what you meant you still keep on trying to defend your blatant tribalism. 
what did I mean?

Where is my blatant tribalism?

Who have I discriminated against ... denied or given a public job on the basis of his or her tribe?

I don't expect a coherent response from you anyway.

BTW always speak for yourself and avoid creating the impression that you are a spokesman for some group.