Author Topic: Tough task for Ruto: How will he overcome Gema’s fear of an ‘outsider president?  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000186312/tough-task-for-ruto-how-will-he-overcome-gema-s-fear-of-an-outsider-president?articleID=2000186312&story_title=tough-task-for-ruto-how-will-he-overcome-gema-s-fear-of-an-outsider-president&pageNo=2

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
I always thought, Ruto would have made a good president, even better than Raila, before 2007, but now I am not sure anymore. He has had the taste of some power and his true colors have come out. Kenya does not need the likes of Ruto, or Uhuru.....they all need to go home. New leaders need to start coming up.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Whats Ruto's plan B,incase he is shortchanged by GEMA?

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
WSR does not have a wide network of trusted friends , and Kalenjin sub tribes have not warmed up to the disbanding of their parties and joining GEMA parties. Equally he knows that failure to disband Kalenjin political parties will send wrong signals to his Mt Kenya partners and that might jeopardize the 2022 deal. He has an up hill task.

Whats Ruto's plan B,incase he is shortchanged by GEMA?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Uhuru is investing everything to see his friend become president in 2022 which is rational given any alternatives however beautiful they may seem will surely take Kenya to very dangerous precipices .....everything ...allowing corruption, using tyranny of numbers to tinker any constitutional impediments- this will get vicious in 2016 as gema masses and MPs are likely to get to their 'senses' after 2017
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution