Author Topic: Comedian living on borrowed time..  (Read 458 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Comedian living on borrowed time..
« on: March 23, 2024, 12:16:55 AM »
Russia about to go nuclear. For those who have followed Russia former president Medvedev knows the guy always have measured words.

BREAKING:

🇷🇺Dmitry Medvedev Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the Russian Federation:

"If it is proven that Ukraine is behind the attack, the Ukrainian officials of the state will be eliminated as terrorists."

"If it is established that these are terrorists of the Kyiv regime, it is impossible to deal with them and their ideological inspirers differently.

All of them must be found and mercilessly destroyed as terrorists. Including officials of the state that committed such atrocity. Death for death."

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Comedian living on borrowed time..
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 04:01:48 PM »
Does Russia have a monoply in nuclear arms? Now that it cleaar IS is behind the terrorist attacks in Moscow, how will nuclear weapons will be unleased on IS?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 11:37:52 PM »
Does Russia have a monoply in nuclear arms? Now that it cleaar IS is behind the terrorist attacks in Moscow, how will nuclear weapons will be unleased on IS?
Off course Russia does not have the monopoly of Nuclear power but they have the most. Only country that can survive Nuclear attack  and still fight back.  Terrorists attack Investigation still going on but if they lead to Ukraine so be it. In the meantime I think comedian and his team are waiting for supersonic missile anytime, with love from Russia.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 10:29:24 PM »
Never ever ever underestimate your enemy. Three days to take over Ukraine has turned into years and counting.
Iraq was supposed to be cake walk - turned into years of war.
Russians seem to think that they can survive?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 12:18:29 PM »
I don't think comedian can pull such due to US and West history of terror attacks. Seems to be more Russia shock at being caught unawares. Everyone has been focused at drone attacks that target Moscow highrise.

These guys are ISIS or al Qaeda signature - facing it rough.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 12:20:26 PM »
Never ever ever underestimate your enemy. Three days to take over Ukraine has turned into years and counting.

The tiny difference is Iraq was pure US-UK- vs Saddam. Ukraine is NATO vs Putin. No comparison at all.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 12:25:37 PM »
I agree with patel comedian is on borrowed time. It will end very badly for him. Most likely get eliminated not to write embarrassing exposes in future.

Same with Netanyahu. Will get hanged soon politically. And US will say look we stopped mad Bibi from killing more kids. And move on to focus on useful target China.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 11:30:43 PM »
My fren Russians are very calculating and methodical in their approach. That was western idea so they can switch to guriella warfare but Putin decided to put them through a meat grinder. One yard at time. Now Europe is out of money and Ammo and they have no answer to Russia advance. Lavrov thinks comedian will be gone before May 20th but I think Putin will advance slowly just to throw a wrench in America elections.