Author Topic: Ivy League bluster, didn't I say it 10 years ago?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ivy League bluster, didn't I say it 10 years ago?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2024, 10:53:10 AM »
Ati Equity is worth 9B from where?
Ikwiti made a staggering 32 billion shillings in profit and had assets worth 877 Billion shillings (well over $8b before the shilling tanked) in fiscal year 2001 alone😁. #HonestyNotPropaganda

In Big Business what matters is MARKET CAP. I agree you could look at assets, etc - but the accepted fullsome view of a company is market cap which captures what the world thinks of its past, present and future. It gives rise to derivatives like P/E - and high growth companies have a high P/E due the future potential being perceived as more exciting than the present. E.g. Tesla and SpaceX. Uber and AirBnB too. Personally I belong to this market cap school of investors or observers - or cheerleaders.  :)

Old school folks of course believe in assets - so Safaricom despite minting huge profits and big assets - is worth a measly 3.5B usd - because it has a BLEAK future. I mean think of it -who cares about network masts, cell towers or boosters - assets - when they are old technology. If Safaricom had a mini satellite network - worth10% of the towers - the stock would up. Because these assets represent the future.

Telcos are going satellite - noone will use cellular a few years from today. So the "assets" are not so useful you see.

Equity equally has a long list of buildings, land, etc - which are 9B or whatever you say. But how "prime" is land when commercial real estate is performing so poorly? I bet Equity makes loss from its highrise HQ at Nairobi Upper Hill finance district. Equity should be riveting to neobank - which of course requires some innovation not just laying concrete or chasing chamas and saccos.

Equity market cap is a measly 1B usd - that's what the market thinks. The buildings and offices are worthless for the purpose.

Another dinosaur is KCB - worth 0.6B - despite skyscrapers all the way in Kigali or Luanda. Martin Oduor-Otieno and Joshua Oigara were stone-age thinkers. No real growth has occurred at KCB since mzungu CEO, because you can't ignore PayPal and Flutterwave- or Facebook Pay - as a bank and claim to have a future. Those idiots think their only competition is Mpesa.

So - KCB has some podcast on their website - where some young crew talk about Omnichannels - which is geek for WhatsApp and Telegram corporate accounts... :roll:

With Safaricom and Equity - that's what digital assets are - BUILD your own digital products. Safcom ought to have a ChatGPT equivalent of its own - wanunue hata Kainene vos Savant. Not ZURI. :roll:

Even Governor Sakaja and my aunt's pot & mat-selling chama have WhatsApp channels. You see why KCB is worth pocket change. In short a DINOSAUR - I don't use this term in jest. But it's better than your "lazy Mwabrika" and other matusi. I accept James Mwangi is an old-school talent who built a big sacco. 🙂

Can you login to Safcom app and attempt to chat with Zuri - and compare with Gemini or video-minting ChatGPT. Usiku na mchana.

What will happen next - X (Twitter) will launch XPay - and all millennials will have accounts there. Ikwete mtaachiwa wewe na RV Pundit - Dr Mwangi will retire soon . He already looks deadbeat.

That is why they are worthless companies - despite Safcom close to 1B profit or something - while Uber has never returned a nickel for its entire existence. 15 years. It worth 50X Safcom.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 06:30:51 PM by Nefertiti »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2024, 11:13:54 AM »
🙂
Strive Masiyiwa is Ivy League.
Mo Ibrahim is Ivy League.
Naija Flutterwave GB is Ivy League.
Patrice Motsepe is Ivy League.

Hahahaha! @Nefertiti on which planet are they Ivy league?

I know my inshas have stung :roll:, but let's please not resort to PROPAGANDA when putting our points across.

What are the Ivies?

Strictly defined, they are Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, Upenn with its crumbling Wharton and the Yalies who are sometimes on crack :roll:

Loosely defined, we can thrown in an Oxford AT BEST because it prides itself as the Harvard of Europe despite the similarly abysmal showing of its Kenyan graduates.

Which of any on this list of achievers belongs to the Ivy League :D? #HonestyNotPropaganda

By your straightjacket definition Ivy League are 12 universities in US East Coast.  :o It's like insisting companies must be measured by asset base because that's how it was done in 1920 when robber barons owned railways and oil rigs. By "assets"  KQ is probably worth more billions than Equity and Safcom combo  - aircrafts - 👀

So Stanford or Eaton college are not Ivy League. 🤔 Hmm that's just illogical. Akin to "G7" - club of top economies in 1975 long overtaken by China, India, Brazil, etc. G20 was created to mask their vanity - they still masquerade as the top. 🙂

Ivy League simply means TOP COLLEGE by global rankings - so Oxford or LSE or French Insead - or even Peking and Tsinghua Universities in China are Ivy Leagues. The global rankings are public - so we can put the cut at top 100 universities - or top 50 if you wish -  today as the real Ivy League.

Mo Ibrahim, Strive Masiyiwa, GB are Ivy League. With useless Ndii. Seriously.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2024, 12:42:00 PM »
Talent =RESULTS

I fully agree with ya here. But please remember tech is not the world and the world is not tech. It's just a small portion of it. The universal metric of RESULTS is cold hard moolah. Legitimately built through sweat!

I have nothing against exporting beans and salt if it brings in the moolah Dangote style (simiti). I just have a problem with Ivy Leaguers of abysmal showing coupled with staggering ego. Like the techies creating flop companies like the Ayisis, or designing simple rat-tracking software with NGO free money, or reduced to designing websites, while bragging braguuuuuuu in the social and mainstream media about their resumes and (non)-achievements, instead of creating useful companies that actually make a profit and benefit many Kwiinyans/Afrikwans :D. #bluster

You and I know full well that nothing of substance has ever come out of our Kwiinyan Ivies in general and techies to be specific. No offence to non-Ivy techies.

Their abysmal showing is writ large. I don't even see why that's  a point worth debating over.

"TECH" is quite misunderstood. It doesn't mean computers or robots - it is simply the application of knowledge. Research breeds new science, innovation breeds new technology. New smart, efficient ways of doing things or solving problems. It is just more readily visible in computers.

Haco industry or Firestone - or Gucci - are innovative to rise to the top and mint $$. Computers have little to do with it.

We agree on the subject of Ivy League being just that. Paper. But it is just a correlation not a causation. If most Kenyans are useless then that includes the Ivies. Yaani education has very little to do with real talent Ivy or otherwise. Employees need it not entrepreneurs.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2024, 12:54:35 PM »
But on the whole I admire your optimism on Kwiinya.

My criticism of Mwabrika is also constructive :roll:. Urging him to eschew laziness if they are to compete on the global stage.

Deep down you know tis true.

A prime example of this happened again to me yesterday. Standing in a looooong line (no seats of course!) at Huduma Center GPO in town waiting to be served. A smartly dressed chap walks in pretending to be talking on his cellphone before cutting the line! Nobody protested until I loudly did, after which he retreated to the back.

Mwabrika loves short cuts and stealing. Iyo tu.

With the same spirit, I can bet my bottom dollar that the same chap is looting biiig wherever he works. Oooo yes. As I've said umpteen times, this is the NORM not only in Kwiinya but Afrikwa kwote.

Oh, and when I got to the counter, the systems were down, had been so for a week and the lady CSR there had no clue when they would be up again! Perhaps our Kenyan Ivies could start by fixing such basic things? And helping GoK fix systems like Ecitizen so that millions of suffering Kwiinyans don't have to deal with having to log on to different departments through the portal, some of which are also down :roll: !

This is way more important than rat-tracking software IMHO

If Mwabrika cannot sort such basics despite having swarms of Ivy techies and techies in general then is it any wonder that his country is super doomed?

I lived in Capetown for a while and I can tell you for a fact that the middle and upper class bleks there are so sooooooo lazy. And of course stealing is their stock in trade. Zuma and his Guptas are a prime example.

The ordinary bleks are even WORSE. They just drink pombe at the shebeens shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa discussing zero. Then cry that the few hard working foreigners - some of whom risk life and limb to get there, raise capital and run businesses that benefit them (South Afrikwans) jobswise - are "stealing their jobs." When sufficiently angered every few years, South Afrikwan bleks will behn (as they say) all those businesses to ash and loot the copper electrical wires to sell in order to fund more shebeening. Isapite.

Back in Kwiinya hard working business owners have to install CCTVs everywhere. Oooo yes! And even when they do, the very educated employees still collude to looooot properly in a very sophisticated way.

Anyone who owns a company in Kwiinya will tell you so.

If only Mwabrika could use that looting energy and stealing-addicted brain to actually build legitimate wealth slowly, Afrikwa will be a paradise.

Unfortunately, instead of leading from the front with their "brains,"  the Kenyan Ivies instead do so in looooooooting properly.

Ask Titus Naikuni who looted and destroyed KQ to dust and is currently enjoying roasting goats while scratching his balls on his huuuuge farm in Kajiado, perhaps partial proceeds of the lootment!!!

Isapitty!

Well, most people here on Nipate grudgingly admit Mwafrika is lazy and corrupt. We disagree whether it is genetic (ie naturally stupid) or learned habit. I would say it's natural low IQ and Terminator would threaten me with extermination.

Case Safaricom: MJ laid the base with network, Mpesa and cutthroat product rollouts. Bob and Tusker dwarf want to just open till numbers on same old Mpesa. MJ in fact had cloud services, Masoko, Alpha R&D lab that he pushed on Bob literally. Their differences on Safcom strategy was not news in those circles.

Bob Collymore was a revenue-driven hard-nose PR guru and mono-thinker. Best buddies with PK, Scanad ad boy Bharat Thakrar, and Jeff Koinange. They would crack jokes for hours on air with Jeff. Now he was in Ethiopia opening Mpesa... which the dwarf seems to like, as those with a discerning wit could see from the get-go. Let's shut the lab and just open new branches - like Tusker Lager depots! Wtf is a lab for? - we are not Microsoft!

Despite quadrupling revenues Safcom is now worth tissue paper.

Case KQ: mzungu CEO Brian Brown Davies - laid down the optimal route network, deals and processes - that minted profits for years. People will tell you KQ was no longer a parastatal but a tight ship. No more hanging coats on chairs to run side hustle. Enter "Dr"  Titus Naikuni - and it was immediately turf wars with chairman Denis Awori - who had to leave to give Naikuni massive ego enough space to run brothels and call all the shots. Literally Naikuni was said to run a harlem of air hostesses. Basically get kickbacks while doing nothing to innovate - rejig the network of routes and deals - so that the old optimal setup was overtaken by time and new players ran circles around KQ.

You see Naikuni had run Magadi Soda for some years - dig, clean & cart salt in sacks - and this seemed to be excellent background to run the national airline. With Leakey dream team some people were fired at Kenya Railways and GoK got a break from IMF - now let's go modernize the crown jewel.

O project mawingu... By 2013 - 10 years under Naikuni - KQ 10B profits was 10B loss. 😭

Tell us ".", was Naikuni stupid or just corrupt?

Now poor old MJ has been trying to clean the stench - akin to getting drunkard out of the gutter to rejoin marathon - and we traded barbs here with Pundit - whether his experience building just one telco was enough to revive the carcass. Very different business models.

Given your persuasion perhaps you could shed some light. Is the African naturally lazy and stupid (for living under the hot Equatorial sun, etc) or just needing to be led by bakora to improve? Kagame- or Ruto-style, the last bit my own empirical expectation.

What is your take on the Indians? They seem to run a tight ship in manufacturing and retail in EA - and while equally corrupt clearly perform better.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 01:55:55 PM by Nefertiti »

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2024, 01:49:47 PM »

Ivy League simply means TOP COLLEGE by global rankings - so Oxford or LSE or French Insead - or even Peking and Tsinghua Universities in China are Ivy Leagues

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Whatever makes you sleep better at night, siste

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2024, 01:57:19 PM »

Ivy League simply means TOP COLLEGE by global rankings - so Oxford or LSE or French Insead - or even Peking and Tsinghua Universities in China are Ivy Leagues

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Whatever makes you sleep better at night, siste

Man I am serious.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2024, 04:52:53 AM »

What's wrong with Mwabrika? I have answered this question umpteen times on this thread, my dear sister.

Mwabrika is laaazy.

Oh yes! Oooooh yes! Oooooooooooooo YES!!

Even his biggest brains are suuuper duuuuuper lazy. Oo yes.
This is why Muhindi - the most discriminated against Kwiinyan in Kwiinya - is running rings around him in his own country.

While Muchina is having him for lunch, building the infra his own Ivy League engineers should be building!

Oooo yes.

M7 almost hits the mark on the head in this speech;

But he forgets one more thing.

Mwabrika is not only lazy. That, beyond a shadow of a doubt, he is.

Oo yes. Oooooooo yes. Oooooooooooooooh yes he is!

But he's also irredeemably saddled with a gaping moral deficit that would take a miracle to remedy as well. Ooyesss.

He lives as if he were dead. No foresight, no basic, practicable knowledge to make sense of and capitalize profitably from his resource-rich environment. No scruples about looting. No regard whatsoever for mali ya umma, not just in gafernment, but also in any basic public sphere.

Just walk in the CBD today. At the Mboya statue - a simple structure that took Mwabrika a decade to build - nobody sees anything wrong with the fact that the water fountains are not working and never have been. Homeless people are sleeping and pooping inside them. Nobody who passes by them cares. Least of all Kanjo and GoK proper! This applies to almost all public infrastructure. Crumbling after a few years. Nobody bothers to maintain or repair. Ooooo yes!

The concrete on the median on Accra Road, one of the main Northbound arteries through the CBD is all ripped out ripuuuuuu. The debris from the same strewn throughout strewlululululuu alongside the newly built one. Nobody cares to clean it up. Or to at least complain. Because nobody sees anything wrong with that.

The once-beautiful palm trees on Moi Avenue were chopped from the top years back and slowly rotting. Nobody sees anything wrong on both counts. When one of those rotting palms gives, killing a pedestrian or driver along the road, Mwabrika will come and stare in staggering wonderment about how and why such a mysterious event happened. The sidewalks are all crumbling. The few that were newly (within the past 5 years that is) paved are ripped out and trenched to reinstall piping or cabling, with the debris left astride them for another 5. Oooo yes.

Michael Blundell said in his bio that Mwabrika cares nothing for basic maintenance of the things around him. He was right.  Even with looted billions, his hedges are scraggly and out of shape, the paths outside his house in Muthaiga - so called poshest neighborhood in Kwiinya - are all grassless footfall on red soil. Ooo yes.

You mentioned correlation and causation. Mwabrika cannot piece together the conundrum of cause and effect in his life. Ooo yes. It's a mystery to him. This is why he does not plan for tomorrow. His swarms of children from multiple wives and side chicks are his retirement plans. He does not save. If he invests, he only does so by accident or by his looting. Madeni ndizo hizo  hizo mpaka kwa shingo even with millions of looted funds in his accounts. Paul Ngei was a prime exemplar. Oooo yes!

Fombe is his opium. Dancing ping ping piiiiing is his life's goal each night. Ooo yesssssss!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pik Botha was right on the diagnosis but wrong and totally racist on his solutions.

Quote from: Botha
By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex..
Oooo yes.

See what this Muchina says about Mwabrika;

Spot on he is.

Isapite.

Ni hayo tu.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 12:32:33 PM »
Kawaida mwafrika works day and night. Only for parasites like Ssebos and the Ivy league drafting bills in some offices on how to suck every sweat and blood of the hustlers. What is left is extorted in bribes by crazy police, kanjo, landlords, teachers, doctors, immigration officers, name it.

Importing a simple item to add value or do simple work or processing in Africa is punishable by doubling or tripling the price. Only corrupt mhindi and dragon man can afford to have deals with our parasites who lay the red carpet.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline cookie1

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2024, 02:51:07 PM »
Niaje Oldie, I see they ret you out of the asyrum  :D :D :D

Hii hapa ni ukweri mtupu which means the ndrugs they gave you are working or you are starting to see the light. while at it, hebu angaria how mbindenomics is ndoing wonders to hamellican economy. DOW 40,000 is here.

But, however I agree with you somewhat that there's a paucity of talent. The definition of it is where it gets tricky. Academicswise, most of the African intelligentsia; the educated middle and upper classes, are brilliant and talented IN THEORY. However his problem in practice is a very simple one.

Mwabrika kazi yake ni kuongea tu shpuuuuuuuuu, kuwaste time truuuuuu, drink pombe, to shake their behinds tangla, tangla, to marry multiple wives as soon as they make more than subsistence money, and to fornicate day in day out. While time and life passes him by. Hiyo tu.

Pik Botha was right. The average African does not plan beyond a year. He cannot rule himself and his people. Given the chance they just kill each other and cause chaos. Isn't that what the post-independence story of Africa has been?

Rwanda. Sudan. DRC. Somalia. Coups after coups galore from Capetown to Cairo. Cannibal dictators. Illiterate presidents like Idi Amin. Chad, Mali, Liberia, Sierra Leone. I can go on and on! Nigeria for Pete's sake. The comical giant of Africa with its largest GDP. Oil galore for the past 90 years yet still imports petrol! Isajoke

Mwabrika is yet to master himself, let alone his very resource rich environment. How then can he compete in a cutthroat, unfair world?

And he - mwabrika -  looooooves to loot (easy maney). Oooh yes. Is that not so? Of course you know tis true. Whattapity!

They do not understand hard work and building wealth legitimately. Nor passing on generational wealth. They are always starting from zero. And even when it's left for them (intestate always - no planning of course) they fight for it ngweeeeeeh until it all turns to dust. With the little crumbs left spent on booze, women and fancy cars. No thought given to their children's future. Isatragedy.

This is why Afrikwa is a dismal underperformer on the international scene despite having a vast able-bodied population, a massive middle class and staggering natural resources - the most in the world - that could easily transform the continent into a world leader.

Yet Africa is a mere consumer of world goods. Importing even toothpicks made from its own trees!! While exporting little more than beans and salt. IsLaughable!

And let's please not blame colonialism and neocolonialism. Those are hogwash justifications for the abysmal failure of the continent. The Singapore's, Chinas et al were all colonies yet are world leaders at present.  Exporting cutting edge technology yo boot while our Ivy techies blog.and produce insect tracking Ushahidis. Those countries were not immune to attempted neocolonial influences were they? How then did they succeed while Africa failed?

Tis laziness. No more no less.

I see it all around me. Intellectually brilliant Kwiinyans doing ndombolo at Rhumba clubs. Shaking their waists at Quiver Kilimani. Two sheets to the wind in no time. Before waking up in the morning to give stunning presentations at work stunuuuuuuuu, of zero consequence to the cosmos.

And they steal. Boy do they steal. The average Kenyan intellectual is very brilliant. At stealing. They hate hard work. They think hard work is a msungu trait.

A few years ago I was constructing some buildings and hired a couple of architects and engineers. The meetings with them were comical. Muchene kwaaaaaaaaa, stories about how many of these ngels, these ngels, these ngels I tells ya they had bagged, and little else. No real plans for the future beyond what club they were going to at night. They called me a msungu for keeping time, not drinking during the daytime and insisting on sticking to the meeting's agenda instead of irrelevant talk. This laziness is the NORM in Afrikwa. They are actually surprised when others achieve things very quickly while they rot mark timing in their laziness. Isacomedy.

Bottom line, Afrikwa will only evolve out of its developmental miasma by learning what hard work means. Without that we are soo soo dooomed. Who will lead the transformation charge amongst us? Please let it not be our Ivies!

Ni hayo tu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2024, 06:30:15 PM »
I agree Bidenomics is wonderful. But the larger picture is US abuse of her satellites in Europe who are now paying premium for our LNG. Especially one Olaf Scholtz. Scholtz is strangely a spineless idiot not at all like Angela Merkel. Sad.

The other point redeeming Biden is Gaza policy. He at least pretends to care. Orange only has Ukraine on his column.

Hii hapa ni ukweri mtupu which means the ndrugs they gave you are working or you are starting to see the light. while at it, hebu angaria how mbindenomics is ndoing wonders to hamellican economy. DOW 40,000 is here.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 06:43:24 PM »
Ouch this is cruel.

WORK ETHIC.

RV Pundit has long schooled us on the law of averages - that Africa is only as good as the average African. However, we see the positive impact of good leadership in Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, etc. Basically visionary strongmen are able to instill and police ironclad discipline - Kagame would fire people on the spot in the early years if streets were littered or flights delayed. Basically move the cheese and even Mwafrika gets it - it's universal.

On this premise - I see fair hope in William Ruto. Whatever else you say, he is visionary, ruthless and efficient. Thank goodness he has irongrip on your politics now - and I look forward to glowing reviews of Project Kenya in years to come.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS, "Oldie"?

Magufuli was probably onto something sadly he was done in. Zenawi efforts in Ethiopia have been wiped out by Abiy. With Muhoozi all but unveilled in Uganda Kenya is the Black Star Liner out there.

What's wrong with Mwabrika? I have answered this question umpteen times on this thread, my dear sister.

Mwabrika is laaazy.

Oh yes! Oooooh yes! Oooooooooooooo YES!!

Even his biggest brains are suuuper duuuuuper lazy. Oo yes.
This is why Muhindi - the most discriminated against Kwiinyan in Kwiinya - is running rings around him in his own country.

While Muchina is having him for lunch, building the infra his own Ivy League engineers should be building!

Oooo yes.

M7 almost hits the mark on the head in this speech;

But he forgets one more thing.

Mwabrika is not only lazy. That, beyond a shadow of a doubt, he is.

Oo yes. Oooooooo yes. Oooooooooooooooh yes he is!

But he's also irredeemably saddled with a gaping moral deficit that would take a miracle to remedy as well. Ooyesss.

He lives as if he were dead. No foresight, no basic, practicable knowledge to make sense of and capitalize profitably from his resource-rich environment. No scruples about looting. No regard whatsoever for mali ya umma, not just in gafernment, but also in any basic public sphere.

Just walk in the CBD today. At the Mboya statue - a simple structure that took Mwabrika a decade to build - nobody sees anything wrong with the fact that the water fountains are not working and never have been. Homeless people are sleeping and pooping inside them. Nobody who passes by them cares. Least of all Kanjo and GoK proper! This applies to almost all public infrastructure. Crumbling after a few years. Nobody bothers to maintain or repair. Ooooo yes!

The concrete on the median on Accra Road, one of the main Northbound arteries through the CBD is all ripped out ripuuuuuu. The debris from the same strewn throughout strewlululululuu alongside the newly built one. Nobody cares to clean it up. Or to at least complain. Because nobody sees anything wrong with that.

The once-beautiful palm trees on Moi Avenue were chopped from the top years back and slowly rotting. Nobody sees anything wrong on both counts. When one of those rotting palms gives, killing a pedestrian or driver along the road, Mwabrika will come and stare in staggering wonderment about how and why such a mysterious event happened. The sidewalks are all crumbling. The few that were newly (within the past 5 years that is) paved are ripped out and trenched to reinstall piping or cabling, with the debris left astride them for another 5. Oooo yes.

Michael Blundell said in his bio that Mwabrika cares nothing for basic maintenance of the things around him. He was right.  Even with looted billions, his hedges are scraggly and out of shape, the paths outside his house in Muthaiga - so called poshest neighborhood in Kwiinya - are all grassless footfall on red soil. Ooo yes.

You mentioned correlation and causation. Mwabrika cannot piece together the conundrum of cause and effect in his life. Ooo yes. It's a mystery to him. This is why he does not plan for tomorrow. His swarms of children from multiple wives and side chicks are his retirement plans. He does not save. If he invests, he only does so by accident or by his looting. Madeni ndizo hizo  hizo mpaka kwa shingo even with millions of looted funds in his accounts. Paul Ngei was a prime exemplar. Oooo yes!

Fombe is his opium. Dancing ping ping piiiiing is his life's goal each night. Ooo yesssssss!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pik Botha was right on the diagnosis but wrong and totally racist on his solutions.

Quote from: Botha
By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex..
Oooo yes.

See what this Muchina says about Mwabrika;

Spot on he is.

Isapite.

Ni hayo tu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2024, 06:58:11 PM »
Oldie: about Mwafrika's habit of over-siring - Pundit would say it's a byproduct of education, thus socioeconomic status - and surely the census stats show dipping numbers in Mt Kenya, etc. The one-off Nyachaes with 4 wives and 30 kids are outliers.

Developed countries struggle to sustain healthy numbers. Eg Japan is dying, South Korea and China are in panic, India is turning the corner.

Personally I have always seen reproduction as a ragged phenomenon: noone asks to be born, no say on the core situation - nationality, race, gender, status - you are just popped. Then poor souls die in the Mediterranean trying to beat fate. Even here in the West, kids are fundamentally 401(k) cloaked in "love"  or "family"  mumbo jumbo.

I don't have any, never will. I could always adopt one or two... maybe from among the homeless.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2024, 07:53:30 PM »

Nkooks,
Poa sana. I always seem to revive your appearance hapa.
Nimekujoin huko huko kwa hiyo insane asyrum yako kwenye umekwama kwamuuuuu the past 20 years :roll:
Hamllikwa is WORSE blathee who told you tis berra?

The Mwabrika there is EVEN MORE lazy and bure than the one hafa. Swilling fawties on the porch, no njob, 30 mbaby mammas. Isasadthing

I see you're still drinking deep of the "America is the global hegemon, most advanced kaundry" kool aid after all these decades despite the in-your-face tattered cities, zero manufacturing industries, swarms of homeless skid rows, countrywide drug (Fentanyl, meth, oxy, coke, crack, wet, shrooms, dust, flakka, heroin etc) epidemic, crumbling Rustbelt, homo-as-normal public mentality na kadharika. You haven't even been to Shanghai, so your rat infested NYC subways are all you nguys know. Isamess. Afadhali ata wewe, the typical Hamellikwan has never even left his State!

Due to the curriculums hafo, in the long run your kiddos will be all homos and trannies upende usipende. :lol:  Isapite. 'When your Kwiinyan Hamillikwan son James comes back home wearing tights and a perm calling himself Jane, usiseme Nudlo ndid not warn ya. Isashame.

At least hapa in Kwiinya you can have an extremely high upper class standard of living - nannies, chauffeurs, sojas at the gate na kadharika bila msukosuko while you guys leave your mbabies at ndaycare for permanent emotional damage and trauma. If you can afford to pay for it. Isapite.

Listen to these man, these man, these man very carefully, I tells ya. Ignore him at your own peril! These are the REAL insiders - the alphabet agencies - not the hopeless brain-dead propaganda maven puppet small time politicians you see on Fox News, CNN et al feeding you pablum and lies. As well as senile peeps like Biden who are mere empty suit teleprompter readers. The funny thing is that even when politricksians like Bill Crinton told you guys 30 years ago that "you know, by the time a person gets to be president, it's other people who are making all the decisions." you still don't believe him :roll: Isatragedy.

Don't keep listening to to the dumbed down Demopub vs Republocrat paradigm-touting mass media for the sheeple hapo (95% of Hamellikwans) who actually believe a country with over 34 TRILLION USD IN DEBT that will never ever be repaid is actually doing well :roll: IsaComedy! I have never met a more brainwashed sheeple in any other country in the world. William Casey is celebrating big time in his ngrave....

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Ni hayo tu.

Meezy

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2024, 02:45:29 PM »
Is "Oldie" Omollo?