Author Topic: Yemen boiling Red Sea  (Read 1823 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Yemen boiling Red Sea
« on: December 18, 2023, 06:20:56 PM »
Gaza holocaust 2023. What's the end game here?
Whole world is rattled. There is no way we can dodge WW3

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Yemen boiling Red Sea
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 06:43:27 PM »
WW3 because of Gaza? Do not be so negative. Israel has so far killed over 17.000 Palestinians and the Arab world is watching.

You are always too hysterical. The world has seen worse crimes against humanity. How many humans were massacred in Rwanda? Did any Arab nation speak out?

Gaza holocaust 2023. What's the end game here?
Whole world is rattled. There is no way we can dodge WW3

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 08:54:18 PM »
Killings and suffering is gut wrenching. Collective punishment is a crime against humanity. Yemenis have declared enough is enough shutting down red sea traffic. So far several ships have been hit with ballisticmissiles. . Nato is assembling a coalition to face over Yemens. I wonder what will happen if God forbids Yemen hit an aircraft carrier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 07:11:19 AM »
Killings and suffering is gut wrenching. Collective punishment is a crime against humanity. Yemenis have declared enough is enough shutting down red sea traffic. So far several ships have been hit with ballisticmissiles. . Nato is assembling a coalition to face over Yemens. I wonder what will happen if God forbids Yemen hit an aircraft carrier.

Nothing will happen.
Houthis will be vanquished,
Iran will notice something bad happen.
Ukraine will get her weapons, so as to keep Russia busy for the next decade.
After Russia loses 1mil, they'll kill Putin.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 06:14:09 PM »

Nothing will happen.
Houthis will be vanquished,
Iran will notice something bad happen.
Ukraine will get her weapons, so as to keep Russia busy for the next decade.
After Russia loses 1mil, they'll kill Putin.

Red sea is red-hot. Israel owned ship finding it hard to maneuver through the red sea. Hefty price to pay .
Look like hiuthis are unstoppable. Now threatening to cut internet (under sea cable ) if they are attacked. 2024
Looking like it's going to be a crazy year.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 04:54:41 AM by patel »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2023, 10:01:45 PM »
I hope this war escalates the end of US & Western rule. We need to experience at least 2 empires in our lifetime.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 05:02:02 AM »
I hope this war escalates the end of US & Western rule. We need to experience at least 2 empires in our lifetime.

Pro America and always will be bleeds red and blue.  It may take Trump to make America great again.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 01:25:39 PM »
Trump was the first US president to be laughed at during a UN session. Very embarassing. He makes Idi Amin look good.

Pro America and always will be bleeds red and blue.  It may take Trump to make America great again.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 04:22:33 PM »
THe world is weak because institutions that support democracy have been weakened by MAGA.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2023, 07:36:47 PM »

Why wouldn't you want to have a peaceful life. A world war gets its name from the reality that the WHOLE world is at war and even you in holed up in may escarpment means you could still die from stray radiation. Kumbaff!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2023, 07:38:58 PM »

It's over for Trump. He has already entered into history book. He wont add another paragraph. Colorado had a go at barring him and even if he overcomes that, the State of Maine pia wamekataa!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2024, 08:05:54 AM »
Red sea at boiling point. Yemenis apparently knew what they were doing. Readying to crank it up notch higher by shutting down strait of Homuz.. The sandals wearing, camel ridding, Khat chewing  Yemenis seem battle hardened.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2024, 07:04:10 PM »
Red sea at boiling point. Yemenis apparently knew what they were doing. Readying to crank it up notch higher by shutting down strait of Homuz.. The sandals wearing, camel ridding, Khat chewing  Yemenis seem battle hardened.

Remember ISIS??

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2024, 08:06:37 PM »

Remember ISIS??
Isis has been proven it was created by Israel intelligence. At this point I think Alshabab is a British intelligence creation.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2024, 03:51:43 AM »
Houthi threatening digital blackout by blowing up internet cables running through Red sea. Kenyans should prepare. 2024 will be that year.

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 06:29:12 PM »
Amen to that, the people are opening there eyes, Bazungus wabt  o development in Africa. Confuse them with unecesary fights, get their resources.

Remember ISIS??
Isis has been proven it was created by Israel intelligence. At this point I think Alshabab is a British intelligence creation.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2024, 12:23:46 PM »
Houthi cranks it few degrees higher. Red seaalmost at boiling temp.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2024, 09:48:00 PM »

After blowing up the Nordstreams the Europeans particularly Germans are paying through the nose. If their tankers are circling the SA Cape.. and their BASF or BMW are in a price war with Goldwind and BYD. They don't stand a chance.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2024, 10:48:52 PM »

After blowing up the Nordstreams the Europeans particularly Germans are paying through the nose. If their tankers are circling the SA Cape.. and their BASF or BMW are in a price war with Goldwind and BYD. They don't stand a chance.
   BASF is moving to China no way they can compete with current energy prices. BYD is a game changer in EV. They Re churning EV at $10K price range something you can charge on a credit card. Japanese, European and American auto maker are shirtless scared, in 3 to 4 years time 80% of cars in global south will be Chinese mad. Blinken and Nuland messed up big time for America with Ukraine war. European are done .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2024, 12:23:02 PM »
  BASF is moving to China no way they can compete with current energy prices. BYD is a game changer in EV. They Re churning EV at $10K price range something you can charge on a credit card. Japanese, European and American auto maker are shirtless scared, in 3 to 4 years time 80% of cars in global south will be Chinese mad. Blinken and Nuland messed up big time for America with Ukraine war. European are done .

No complaints here. The US was overtaken by China in the last decade. Economically and technologically. But the US still leads in military and diplomacy - the latter being the over-leveraged dollar supremacy.

We have known all along the West cannot fare well in a fair match- they are sustained by looting and thuggery and all kinds of savagery. How would Israel survive without blood-diamonds from the Congo?

I believe this is the principal reason for the Gaza genocide - to escalate regionally - and provoke China into a war it is not yet ready to win decisively. The Ukraine playbook.

China is too smart to fall for their tricks.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 01:47:02 PM by Nefertiti »