Author Topic: GAZA genocide: Biden, Obama, Clinton face the wrath at fundraiser  (Read 5565 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: GAZA anger decisively crashes the Tories and Labour
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2024, 06:33:39 PM »
I actually do not know one person, who supports what is taking place in Gaza. I have been on record of mentioning I lost a college friend in Gaza. He died with his wife and 5 kids during a bombing of Israelis of Gaza now about 10 years ago. His sister and family died too.

You exagerate most of the time. There is heckling of politicians, but you cannot speak of the majority of people.

Kadudu - If you think "the majority" support the genocide... smh.

Biden, Sunak, Macron are afraid of public heckling now. Biden was heckled in Minnesota and Michigan. Sunak and Starmer could not dare set foot in Rochdale.

Only in un-democratic Germany there are new laws against "antisemitism" - basically don't call out the Zionists or criticize Netanyahu.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: GAZA anger decisively crashes the Tories and Labour
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2024, 07:23:00 PM »
I actually do not know one person, who supports what is taking place in Gaza. I have been on record of mentioning I lost a college friend in Gaza. He died with his wife and 5 kids during a bombing of Israelis of Gaza now about 10 years ago. His sister and family died too.

You exagerate most of the time. There is heckling of politicians, but you cannot speak of the majority of people.

Kadudu - If you think "the majority" support the genocide... smh.

Biden, Sunak, Macron are afraid of public heckling now. Biden was heckled in Minnesota and Michigan. Sunak and Starmer could not dare set foot in Rochdale.

Only in un-democratic Germany there are new laws against "antisemitism" - basically don't call out the Zionists or criticize Netanyahu.
NetNyangau and Hamas are extremists and will do anything, that is the sad part

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA: Biden's State of the Genocide address
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2024, 03:40:56 AM »
Protesters waylay Genocide Joe on his way to Congress.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2024, 04:01:15 AM »
Kadudu, with Sunak & Starmer, is a dirty Zionist pig.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2024, 02:29:02 AM »
Tucker Carlson lets loose.. Congress is the Orwellian Animal Farm.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 04:06:37 AM by Nefertiti »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2024, 01:09:51 PM »
Why not try and protest in Moscow?

In democratic states, anybody is allowed to protest. So those protesting are they the majority? People are allowed to protest and that is good.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2024, 09:28:33 PM »
The pro-Palestine progressives are a significant portion of Biden's base. The other half is moderate or Zionist. This makes Biden and his officials to speak from both sides of the mouth. On the one hand they insist Israel must protect civilians and journalists and let in aid; all the while abetting, funding and arming the live genocide.

It is the curse of the Left. Even Keir Starmer faces this conundrum of a split base and the attendant kati-kati policy.

Yes Russia is a fake democracy. But then again Russia is not funding Holocaust 2.0. I got no beef with Putin or Xi. Those are apples and oranges.

But we know the progressives are many and powerful by Biden's and Starmer's indecisiveness over Gaza.

Why not try and protest in Moscow?

In democratic states, anybody is allowed to protest. So those protesting are they the majority? People are allowed to protest and that is good.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA: Schumer fires first shot at Netanyahu
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2024, 01:43:48 PM »
With Schumer’s Israel remarks, the American gloves are off
The ‘hug in public, push in private’ strategy for Israel by the Biden administration and its allies is over.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/14/schumer-gives-israel-critics-the-green-light-00147093

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: GAZA: Schumer fires first shot at Netanyahu
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2024, 04:37:21 PM »
Netanyahu like Hamas need a war to keep them running. Nentanyahu faces corruption cases in Israel and Hamas has little to offer the people of Gaza apart from war.

Btw, most weapons Hamas has been using came from Israeli forces and not through Egypt as most people assumed. Israeli military personel and arm dealers sold weapons to Hamas.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA genocide: what is the point for the US?
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2024, 12:41:22 PM »
Netanyahu like Hamas need a war to keep them running. Nentanyahu faces corruption cases in Israel and Hamas has little to offer the people of Gaza apart from war.

Btw, most weapons Hamas has been using came from Israeli forces and not through Egypt as most people assumed. Israeli military personel and arm dealers sold weapons to Hamas.

Kadudu et al - is there a hand here besides the bombs? Strategically how does this work for the US? We just handed a billion Muslims a reason to hate us 30k times more than their own governments. I mean Hamas and the Ayatollah now can even commandeer Sunni just for standing up for Gaza. Don't even start with what the Chinese analysts are telling Xi.

Unless we can bomb our way back to 1990 unipolar moment this is very very bad for us. I don't see any upside for the US. Next time they pull a 9-11 let's at least not pretend we don't know where it's coming from.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 11:18:27 PM by Nefertiti »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: GAZA genocide: what is the point for the US?
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2024, 03:46:19 PM »

At some point you gotta realize how weak you are- Net Nyangau has made Israel weaker by being an extremist. Palestine needs a state to call home. This will neutralize Hamas -case over.
Hamas and Net nyagau each other's inherent right to exist. So killings became justified.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 08:53:54 PM by Georgesoros »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Netanyahu’s decision to cancel Rafah meetings causes new rupture with Biden
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/25/politics/joe-biden-benjamin-netanyahu-rafah-meetings/index.html

Biden, Netanyahu on collision course after Gaza UN vote
https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-netanyahu-collision-course-after-gaza-un-vote-2024-03-25/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
US refused to veto the UNSC vote... Bibi the brat threw a tantrum, cancelled meetings and refused to pick Biden calls. 🙂

These headlines are quite indicative - if you see Chuck Schumer -seniormost Jew in Congress - begin to tear into Netanyahu it seems they have had it. Even this "field marshall" - army spin doctor 🙂 - has run out of spin for Gaza. 32k folks are dead but Netanyahu wants to launch new ground offensive in Rafah city - which is now huge refugee camp.

Perplexed by ‘overreaction,’ White House says PM stirring crisis in US-Israel ties

https://www.timesofisrael.com/perplexed-by-overreaction-white-house-says-pm-stirring-crisis-in-us-israel-ties/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 02:02:45 PM by Nefertiti »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
State Department mouthpiece 👀

Israel Is a Strategic Liability for the United States
https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/03/22/israel-gaza-biden-netanyahu-security-united-states/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Israel and Zionists continue to be kicked hard in the arse by UN despite tantrums and denials. Nowhere to hide.

UN expert says she faces threats after Israel-Gaza genocide report

Francesca Albanese had stated there were clear indications Israel has violated three acts in the UN Genocide Convention.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/27/un-expert-says-she-faces-threats-after-israel-gaza-genocide-report

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA genocide: Why I’m resigning from the State Department
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2024, 04:54:03 PM »
This is brutal. Terrorist in Chief has nowhere left to hide his shame.

Why I’m resigning from the State Department
Dr Anne Sheline - Office of Near Eastern Affairs in the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor

Published March 27, 2024

When I started to tell colleagues of my decision to resign, the response I heard repeatedly was, “Please speak for us.”

Across the federal government, employees like me have tried for months to influence policy, both internally and, when that failed, publicly. My colleagues and I watched in horror as this administration delivered thousands of precision-guided munitions, bombs, small arms and other lethal aid to Israel and authorized thousands more, even bypassing Congress to do so. We are appalled by the administration’s flagrant disregard for American laws that prohibit the US from providing assistance to foreign militaries that engage in gross human rights violations or that restrict the delivery of humanitarian aid.

Some have argued that the US lacks influence over Israel. Yet Retired Israeli Maj. Gen. Yitzhak Brick noted in November that Israel’s missiles, bombs and airplanes all come from the US. “The minute they turn off the tap, you can’t keep fighting,” he said. “Everyone understands that we can’t fight this war without the United States. Period.”

I am haunted by the final social media post of Aaron Bushnell, the 25-year-old US Air Force serviceman who self-immolated in front of the Israeli Embassy in Washington on February 25: “Many of us like to ask ourselves, ‘What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?’ The answer is, you’re doing it. Right now.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/27/opinions/gaza-israel-resigning-state-department-sheline/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
U.S. signs off on more bombs, warplanes for Israel
March 29, 2024 at 2:39 p.m.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr., chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, meet with Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant at the Pentagon this week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/29/us-weapons-israel-gaza-war/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA genocide: Biden, Obama, Clinton face the wrath at fundraiser
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2024, 10:54:08 AM »
#GenocideJoe and his band of baby butchers had nowhere to hide