Author Topic: GAZA genocide: Biden, Obama, Clinton face the wrath at fundraiser  (Read 5561 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: ICJ Live: Israel loses France, only has US, UK now
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2024, 10:49:30 AM »
One day Netnyangau needs to know it will come to an end.
Make peace now it.
SAve Israel.

Netanyahu's embrace of the far-right to sustain his power is one of the biggest strategic blunders for Israel. He has alienated everyone outside the AIPAC-chokehold.

If the ICJ declares the occupation illegal - anti-BDS laws will be challenged in courts in the US and EU. They could hurt Israel economically really bad. It is a slippery slope once courts globally start outlawing apartheid.

But Israel's nightmare is the slow but sure US loss of hegemony. Noone else has appetite to defend Zionists. Jewish oligarchs are much more corrupt and insidious than Russians.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2024, 01:07:08 AM »
One day Netnyangau needs to know it will come to an end.
Make peace now it.
SAve Israel.

Netanyahu's embrace of the far-right to sustain his power is one of the biggest strategic blunders for Israel. He has alienated everyone outside the AIPAC-chokehold.

If the ICJ declares the occupation illegal - anti-BDS laws will be challenged in courts in the US and EU. They could hurt Israel economically really bad. It is a slippery slope once courts globally start outlawing apartheid.

But Israel's nightmare is the slow but sure US loss of hegemony. Noone else has appetite to defend Zionists. Jewish oligarchs are much more corrupt and insidious than Russians.
The guy has too much EGO.
USA needs to let go of Israel since they wont listen.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2024, 10:46:02 AM »
Georgesoros - not happening. Zionist chokehold on the US is airtight.

Why won't Biden stop arming Israel?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: GAZA genocide: US airman sets himself on fire outside Israeli embassy
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2024, 10:34:09 PM »
shooting at people lining up for food is the worst form of violations of human rights ever.
NetNyangau is a war criminal, so are Hamas leaders,

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: GAZA anger decisively crashes the Tories and Labour
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2024, 03:31:39 PM »
Victoria Nuland, architect of Ukraine war throws in the towel. Russia has won. Nato is done. Europe is in chaos. Putin people says German needs to be deNazified. Tony Blinken, defacto president is running out of options. Case study of what happens when un elected people run the govt. They are answerable to no one.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2024, 03:56:50 PM »
Who elected Putin? :o

So what Putin says is the law in the world? There are more Nazis in Russia today than in Germany. The funny thing, Nazi political parties in Germany support Putin. :D :D

Victoria Nuland, architect of Ukraine war throws in the towel. Russia has won. Nato is done. Europe is in chaos. Putin people says German needs to be deNazified. Tony Blinken, defacto president is running out of options. Case study of what happens when un elected people run the govt. They are answerable to no one.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2024, 05:22:54 PM »
Who elected Putin? :o

So what Putin says is the law in the world? There are more Nazis in Russia today than in Germany. The funny thing, Nazi political parties in Germany support Putin. :D :D

Russia presidential elections comming up in a week time or so.  Nazi reference was on Germany generals plans to bomb Russian Bridge to Crimea. Germany is no match to Russian military might not even worth debating. True Germans understand pivotal role interms of resources and energy Russia has played to turn Germany to an economic giant so I would not be surprised to see large Germany population siding with Putin.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2024, 06:14:05 PM »
The 15% of the German population leaning to Nazi sympathetic parties is not a majority. Majority is the 85% that believes in democratic state.

Russia presidential elections comming up in a week time or so.  Nazi reference was on Germany generals plans to bomb Russian Bridge to Crimea. Germany is no match to Russian military might not even worth debating. True Germans understand pivotal role interms of resources and energy Russia has played to turn Germany to an economic giant so I would not be surprised to see large Germany population siding with Putin.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2024, 08:00:36 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2024, 04:09:01 AM »

HAMAS IS WINNING:

The conflict is now left, right and center at the UN, ICJ, US & UK elections, etc - 30k dead is a small price to expose Israelis for the monsters they are.

This by-election tells us what the Western public thinks: people are reeling with anger over the genocide:-  they voted for Gaza candidate 👀👀👀 - not Brexit or immigration or the economy.

Abraham Accords gone. China has unrivalled access in the Middle East now - by merely paying lip service to Palestine. China "neutral" stand is that Palestine has a right to defend itself. Hamas are freedom fighters against colonial settlers.

If the ICJ rules against Israel the BDS movement will escalate everywhere. Zionists especially Jewish oligarchs are probably as hated by people now as they were in the 1930s.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2024, 11:16:02 AM »
Get your facts right. This parliamentary seat is traditionally a Labour seat. The Labour Party withdrew its candidate after the candidate made some pro Hamas remarks. Labour had no candidate in the election and the independent candidate won just because Labour had no candidate.

HAMAS IS WINNING:

The conflict is now left, right and center at the UN, ICJ, US & UK elections, etc - 30k dead is a small price to expose Israelis for the monsters they are.

This by-election tells us what the Western public thinks: people are reeling with anger over the genocide:-  they voted for Gaza candidate 👀👀👀 - not Brexit or immigration or the economy.

Abraham Accords gone. China has unrivalled access in the Middle East now - by merely paying lip service to Palestine. China "neutral" stand is that Palestine has a right to defend itself. Hamas are freedom fighters against colonial settlers.

If the ICJ rules against Israel the BDS movement will escalate everywhere. Zionists especially Jewish oligarchs are probably as hated by people now as they were in the 1930s.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2024, 09:10:43 PM »
Labor jumped to withdraw its candidate at the flimsiest of excuses to escape embarrassing defeat. Same thing they did in the Commons 2 weeks ago: Keir Starmer colluded with the speaker to avoid a vote on Gaza in the plenary. At least 60 MPs were going to defy Starmer and back Palestine.

Get your facts right. This parliamentary seat is traditionally a Labour seat. The Labour Party withdrew its candidate after the candidate made some pro Hamas remarks. Labour had no candidate in the election and the independent candidate won just because Labour had no candidate.

HAMAS IS WINNING:

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2024, 02:45:17 PM »
The 15% of the German population leaning to Nazi sympathetic parties is not a majority. Majority is the 85% that believes in democratic state.

thats what main shit media want you to believe. Moving forward like queen Nefertiti has predicted expect to see more radical and nationalist candidate winning elections in Europe.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2024, 04:21:40 PM »
Unlike you, I do not subscribe to Breitbart.

So you speak for tthe majority of the Europeans?

thats what main shit media want you to believe. Moving forward like queen Nefertiti has predicted expect to see more radical and nationalist candidate winning elections in Europe.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2024, 05:17:19 PM »
Kadudu - If you think "the majority" support the genocide... smh.

Biden, Sunak, Macron are afraid of public heckling now. Biden was heckled in Minnesota and Michigan. Sunak and Starmer could not dare set foot in Rochdale.

Only in un-democratic Germany there are new laws against "antisemitism" - basically don't call out the Zionists or criticize Netanyahu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2024, 05:20:13 PM »
Blinken's kids were pelted with rotten eggs in Arlington.

Here is Sunak crying about Galloway. Ooh why did you elect the anti-war maverick.